Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? (607 Views)

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by DeluwaTalks: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
In relationships, partners tend to listen to themselves and sometimes insist that the partners listens. Instead of responding to advice or request, either or both parties react from personal expectations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsY_ohPboYE

Maintaining two separate positions and views without agreeing to discuss and accommodate those divergent views is like building castle is the air.

Watch and share your views
Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by daddytime(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
The word "communication" in relationships in my personal opinion has become so clichè, how about throwing comprehension into the mix. This is so because however much you communicate with comprehension lacking, you'd at best be as good as communicating to a wall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by farady(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yes it can

1 Like

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lack of communication can ruin everything;

Your relationship with your creator
Your relationship with your customers
Your relationship with your spouse
Etc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by liberalchick(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
daddytime:
The word "communication" in relationships in my personal opinion has become so clichè, how about throwing comprehension into the mix. This is so because however much you communicate with comprehension lacking, you'd at best be as good as communicating to a wall.

Well, without comprehension, communication can not occur. If the receiver doesn’t understand, then there’s no communication.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Communication is good, silence is also good, depending on the situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by crackhaus: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
'Listening to respond' instead of 'Listening to understand', has caused a lot and will continue to be the cause of many broken marriages.
The numbers will just keep going up especially with the way the internet and social media has made people more self-absorbed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lack Of Communication End A Maariage? by DeluwaTalks: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2019
I have come to realize that communication is vital to the health of any relationship.

Expert says that relationship is about 85% communication. I learnt that communication is to relationship or marriage the same way blood is to life.

To this end, “IF” something goes wrong with communication, something would most likely go wrong with other areas of that relationship(Fianance, sex, in-laws, personality management etc.)

My submission; let us do all that we can to get communication right.

If you are finding it difficult, you can seek for help by sending an email to deluwatalksreal@gmail.com

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Picking The Right Wooden Door / Letter Of Admin Is Taking Too Long To Be Granted. I Need Help / Reasons Why Most Guys Delay In Marrying Their Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.