Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido (60795 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Goldenheart(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Which kind nonsense Joke grin

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by nextstep(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
See now they are even abusing people... "enh.. it was just a joke, you people are taking it too seriously". "A ya were ghan"... so now they're using insult to cover up their pranks, not even feeling the least bit sorry for the potential harm they could have caused. Imagine if this went on... how it would have affected somebody's marriage plans? Just the fact that they are laughing about it means they need to be taught a lesson.

If it was me, I will take it seriously oh. Slander na slander, and we can't just let it slide. I would happily pay 100k to DPO to let them enjoy cell for the weekend, plus they must find bail money. Let me see if they will still be laughing then.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by RenHub: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tina26:
disgraceful fool with raz accents.

It was British sudanese

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Innoxxacs: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Look at these clowns

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by ThugBoy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
If na my town two of una dey na be the first whistle blower......... I need that 1M........

1 Like

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by THURAFTERNOON: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
I just bounced on this gist from a friend's WhatsApp. Na only post and twitter screenshot of davido threat I even see..

Those girls would be out by tomorrow latest.. I heard he placed a bounty of them sef. Naija boys go drop their details and they'll be arrested... 1m no be small money ooh.. Na them do themselves Social media clout chasing really gone wrong.. These girls ehn

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by TemmyT002(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Stupid girl
Oponu girl
Useless girl

God please forgive me o but she deserves it
Ode girl
Senseless too

Stupid joke

The stupid things people do to trend these days
Madness

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by kokoA(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
See that time your mama was telling you "Susan, this your mouth will put you in trouble one day oo".. Remember that time ba? Na the trouble be dis.

4 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by JB4life: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Those girls needs some lessons and psychological rehabilitation.
They just want to rubbish the young man and cause friction between him and his Chioma.

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Obinnaderek2: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
And she is a juventus fan

Thank God not Chelsea

Oloshi girl

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by emerged01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Risky! Pls Davido,I’m waiting for the song,”Risky”. Drop it as e Dey hot

1 Like

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Auduambless(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Vh

1 Like

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Auduambless(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Vh no

1 Like

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Too late.. men dey street already. Zeroing in tongue

5 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Juliuspro: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
E no consign me, whether na joke or seriousness, u must come out;
How u go dey play with 1m.
��

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Timmyally1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lmao, joke or joke
you have taken a risky step
you're going to jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by sonnie10: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Now that Davido is almost married, he won’t entertain such expensive joke

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
prosecute the hoes

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Hangulsaram: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They wanted to trend.
Bia who’s ball are you grabbing
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by ultimatebas(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Naa Juventus pikin be this oh!.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by smitaro(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
no b only joke.. na joke silva.
clout chasers..

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by penjm: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
After making us to type many comments here and now is a joke? David, take them to prison out of joke too then we will see who joke pass. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
E fit b say na Davido and Lati plan all these stunt sef. All for d new track RISKY
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
At least, their joke got all of you.
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Alvin212(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hahahaha
Davvido is impotent

Hahahaha

Davvido is a ritualist
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by ladykolly(f): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
World people
They have heard JAIL, it has now turned JOKE

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by oluking: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
nextstep:
See now they are even abusing people... "enh.. it was just a joke, you people are taking it too seriously". "A ya were ghan"... so now they're using insult to cover up their pranks, not even feeling the least bit sorry for the potential harm they could have caused. Imagine if this went on... how it would have affected somebody's marriage plans? Just the fact that they are laughing about it means they need to be taught a lesson.

If it was me, I will take it seriously oh. Slander na slander, and we can't just let it slide. I would happily pay 100k to DPO to let them enjoy cell for the weekend, plus they must find bail money. Let me see if they will still be laughing then.

i agree with you completely need need to be taught a lesson

1 Like

Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by wakes: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido by Kulushkalash(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
celebgistz:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B39rimFgmn-/

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/it-was-a-joke-says-lady-who-claimed-to-be-pregnant-for-davido/

Lmao grin grin grin

Ijaaya! Eru ba. Olosho gbo jail o sa kaba kaba.

I wonder who gets to have Davido's 1million naira now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.