Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

Making Money Now is Tough But I Know A Reliable Website That Can Fetch You $500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Now is Tough But I Know A Reliable Website That Can Fetch You $500 (356 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Now is Tough But I Know A Reliable Website That Can Fetch You $500 by Shinapraise(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
For transparency sake I will implore anyone who wants to break even this year to join me it not a get rich quick but you will give thanks in church or mosque that God has answered your prayer this site I have been earning $100 every week from it but I think it the right time I show my country people how to earn real money in this buhari time meanwhile it not free ooo just pay a token of #300 chat me up on whatssap and you will be added to the main group my whatssap number is 08161127336 please admin note this tread because I want people to come and give testimony on this trend of how real they have profited from the site .
Re: Making Money Now is Tough But I Know A Reliable Website That Can Fetch You $500 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
U dey mad.

U make 100 dollar per day yet u dey find who go send you ordinary 300 naira.

go find work

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Now is Tough But I Know A Reliable Website That Can Fetch You $500 by Shinapraise(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
U dey mad.

U make 100 dollar per day yet u dey find who go send you ordinary 300 naira.

go find work
na your papa dey mad do u think I'm a cheap slot like you why don't you tell ur school u won't be paying for school Fees because it is free u better learn how to talk to ur elders idiot .
Re: Making Money Now is Tough But I Know A Reliable Website That Can Fetch You $500 by Pascopele: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2019
ur mail
Shinapraise:
For transparency sake I will implore anyone who wants to break even this year to join me it not a get rich quick but you will give thanks in church or mosque that God has answered your prayer this site I have been earning $100 every week from it but I think it the right time I show my country people how to earn real money in this buhari time meanwhile it not free ooo just pay a token of #300 chat me up on whatssap and you will be added to the main group my whatssap number is 08161127336 please admin note this tread because I want people to come and give testimony on this trend of how real they have profited from the site .

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Phase 1 To Get A World-class Boost With The Addition Of ‘admiralty Mall’ / Imagine Nigeria Currency Is Getting Lower Now / Cassava Plantation And Processing Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.