Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty (33265 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by CyberWolf: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty is a cosmetic quality that depcreciates with time. Dumb girl!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Some guys will just be deceiving girls that what matters is beautiful heart as if na beautiful heart dem go chop!!!
Madam, if you like fine reach ground. If your heart is not beautiful, your outer beauty counts for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 24, 2019
One of the dumbest words I've come across in a while.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Wakeupyall: 2:23am On Oct 24, 2019
passyhansome:
Overstimulated, but lacking love

Overentertained, but lacking joy

High IQ, but lacking character

Highly opinionated, but lacking virtue

Overly emotional, but lacking spine

Political freedom, but lacking independent thoughts

A Tale of the Modern Man

Deep words

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by naijacentric(m): 2:33am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Some guys will just be deceiving girls that what matters is beautiful heart as if na beautiful heart dem go chop!!!
i am not surprised a commodity like you dat men can purchase
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Troynewyork(f): 3:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty can be taken away at any time.Beauty will fade with time.A woman's true beauty is the fear of God and submission to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by franugo(m): 4:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!

Depends on what you want...if na guys wey go chop n clean mouth then walk/run away, your beauty might be all you need....if you need a man to stay tho, your beauty may not even make top 3
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by awoluyi(m): 4:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Kalixx:
Of course. Which is the reason why when their beauty begins to fade, age 35+, their unfortunate spouse scratches their head every morning after waking up and cant find any value to gain by the soul beside him on bed.

A woman can only be a true asset to her offspring - the rest, just forget it.

In all my life, I have never met a woman of asset. I mean it; not a single one.

U may question where I meet my women: I meet them all over Nigeria - they're all the same - loads of liabilities!

In 20 years time, the small fine wey this girl dey manage so, go don diminish. So in her words, she'll be of no value when she loses her beauty.

Smh

Are your daughters also included in your ranking of women?
If yes, you are the most pitiable man that has ever lived on planet earth.
Please go and repeat your research once again.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Lordwheez(m): 5:14am On Oct 24, 2019
No worry, after you're banged for one year straight, you yourself go begin dey find the beauty... Nonsensical ignoramus...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by henryhemon(m): 5:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!

Nah that's the truth, we don't give a hoot about your beauty after 1 month if you ve dirty attitude as tacha. Beauty can attract a man attitude will chase him away,real men know it's beyond beauty,5% beauty 95% attitude expect you re saying beautiful women don't have good character.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!

Can't say anything here. wink
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by HIPROFILE(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2019
IF ONLY SHE DID NOT SAY GREATEST ASSET THAT MEANS SHE KNOWS THERE ARE OTHER ASSET THAT MAKES A WOMAN GREAT NOT JUST BEAUTY!

The like of OKONJO IWUALO NO CARRY BEAUTY FOR HEAD..ooo

OBY EZE..., et al
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by kobosmart(m): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Kalixx:

Stop being f0olish
cry I no dream the dream yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by nuelyoyo(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2019
I agree that good looks is an asset, but it's is not the greatest asset.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by VeeRoyal: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Hahahahha....... This one weak me
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by oolanrewaju10: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
“A woman's greatest asset is her beauty..." Regina Daniels.

Most girls, (all hoes) in Nigeria have that mindset. Too often, these days, the hunt for a rich boyfriend is now what I see among them. Life achievement is who has a rich guy, not what she can do to develop her human capacity. She's ready to use her last savings just to hone her physical appearance with the hope of attracting a butt kid or even a yahoo boy.

Though among ladies, the bragging right these days is basically who has more asset (beauty and the sexual objects of man’s pleasure) in abundance than their fellow ladies, they act like they are of higher social class and have higher productive potential. It is more sickening when they act bigger than their male counterparts who are of equal financial status because of the fantasy of preparing themselves for a guy that has the money their fathers never had when their mothers married them.

The problem is not patriarchy as some lazy and lousy lots may jump under that to absolve themselves of guilt. The problem is the selves. A female finishes at 23 but she probably feels potentially better than her male mate who they're probably both job hunting. (Note: I'm employed and has a ride; no shit).

A woman's greatest asset is not her beauty. Her greatest asset is same as the latent ability she can develop in her as it goes for a man. Regina Daniels spilled dust.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by fabadec: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Thetalker:
Nollywood actress and wife of Billionaire, Regina Daniels has re activated her Instagram Account days after deactivating it.

Recall that she deactivated it hours after her mum Rita Daniels was slammed for her presentation in the just concluded Headies Award. 

Well the news is that she has reactivated it and its good having her back as her fans must have surely missed her.

she posted a video where she was dancing to BurnaBoy's music "one the low" probably after a makeover which she captioned "a woman's greatest asset is her beauty because people dont carry x-ray to see her inner Beauty'.

she also shared a picture of herself with her step children on her Insta story.

http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/10/regina-daniel-re-activates-her.html

*MAKE* *BETWEEN* *30,000* - *50,000* *IN* *A* *MONTH*
Hello guys, something is cooking. A new platform with the name *Me2* is launching sooner. *Me2* pays you handsomely to chat with friends and read news. *Me2* will also reward its top three affiliates monthly with a whooping sum of 50,000, 30,000 and 20,000 respectively. It will also reward its fastest coupon code sellers on a monthly basis. It has a beautiful interface, unique niche, very friendly and easy to use. Trust me, it is coming out strong. It will be up and running by today. Registration fee is 1,500 only. Let's get started!
https:///DxnDRxBnBHf1PnW6PtgSLC
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by sinceraconcept(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
But most girls are beautiful today na. Beauty isn't a monopoly anymore, so how is it an asset since its allover. Even housemaids, hawkers,cleaners etc are beautiful today, so how is beauty an asset again? Well, Daniels is a bimbo and people like that would also have followers for sure. Don't deceive yourself and think your perceived beauty would land you any dream man, Regina Daniels could get the billionaire because she's very famous,very young, pussycat isn't wide yet,beautiful but the most important of it is her fame, I don't even know the man before until she started dating Daniels and got married to her
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by iyke0280: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Thetalker:
Nollywood actress and wife of Billionaire, Regina Daniels has re activated her Instagram Account days after deactivating it.

Recall that she deactivated it hours after her mum Rita Daniels was slammed for her presentation in the just concluded Headies Award. 

Well the news is that she has reactivated it and its good having her back as her fans must have surely missed her.

she posted a video where she was dancing to BurnaBoy's music "one the low" probably after a makeover which she captioned "a woman's greatest asset is her beauty because people dont carry x-ray to see her inner Beauty'.

she also shared a picture of herself with her step children on her Insta story.

http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/10/regina-daniel-re-activates-her.html

A lot of people getting angry at her statement which I actually find hilarious. You can't blame her really...a lot of people think that way... I just find it hilarious because I know for a fact that with time, she'll be hit with the reality of how flawed her statement is
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
It’s more complex than that but beauty and youth are number one, two or three of men’s requirements.
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by iamjavadem(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2019
300% correct.
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by captianfreeman(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Eyah! I hope this kind of orientation can not be genetically transfer?
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by iamjavadem(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Maybe 10% of men marry women for their brains...or even less sef.
NLSavage:
what about brains?

This girl self.. mtchew
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by sinceraconcept(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2019
Yankee101:
Very dumb girl

His other wife is 10x prettier but he still added you

He went for your popularity and fresh pussy. And both shall fade away and he'll knack another one
Exactly,I never knew the man before until he started dating Regina Daniels. The man only went for her fame and because she's so young. The man's mortician wife is 100x more beautiful than Regina Daniels. Regina isn't even endowed, she has no front and back, the only thing she could have had over that morrocan being a black woman

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by olamakinde(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is very right!!!
that's why dumb girls like you suffer with their p part
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty depreciates especially as you age so it can never be an asset, i like to think of it as a liability cuz you have to maintain a certain look regularly using painting, lipstick, fake eye lashes, fake hair, contact lens etc. with money undecided grin cheesy tongue
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by SavageResponse(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2019
We are tired of news about this lady
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by petitejolie(f): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Yankee101:
Very dumb girl

His other wife is 10x prettier but he still added you

He went for your popularity and fresh pussy. And both shall fade away and he'll knack another one
I think before dis one will fade away d man for don pai. Do u know old he is?
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by abbatoir(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2019
Kalixx:
Of course. Which is the reason why when their beauty begins to fade, age 35+, their unfortunate spouse scratches their head every morning after waking up and cant find any value to gain by the soul beside him on bed.

A woman can only be a true asset to her offspring - the rest, just forget it.

In all my life, I have never met a woman of asset. I mean it; not a single one.

U may question where I meet my women: I meet them all over Nigeria - they're all the same - loads of liabilities!

In 20 years time, the small fine wey this girl dey manage so, go don diminish. So in her words, she'll be of no value when she loses her beauty.

Smh
Bravo!... You are on point...as she rightly put it ..it takes an eagle eye to detect an inner beauty

The question is:.. How many men on planet that have an eagle eye.

Inner and outer beauty makes a perfect woman... and that's so rear to find...hence an average man got to do with what he can see
Re: Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty by abbatoir(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2019
passyhansome:
Overstimulated, but lacking love

Overentertained, but lacking joy

High IQ, but lacking character

Highly opinionated, but lacking virtue

Overly emotional, but lacking spine

Political freedom, but lacking independent thoughts

A Tale of the Modern Man
I give it to you!... Good research!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.