Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 (54031 Views)

UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies 5 Days To Her Convocation / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Convention107: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2019
what was funny was that she won only 3 prizes where as one medicine student carted away 23 prizes!!
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by salford1: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2019
lloyds:
In those days, shell, chevron, Mobil etc will be waiting for her. .

Now, our big companies don't care. . They are busy looking for Tacha, Mercy, Kaffi and the rest.

This lady is not gonna stay in naija. Guaranteed she will end up in the US.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by lucianohase(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Great news! So happy for her. May she translate her academic prowess into practical impact n' solution for Africa.

She should do her Master's abroad or in Covenant University.

Heard she got only one B throughout. Awesome!

These are the people we should nationally award.
Covenant what? Make she go abroad! If possible run her MSC in Software engineering or any other challenging IT field. Well, is her prerogative to decide though....
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by OnedejayOneluv: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Now this is what I called beauty. The thing dey sweet me for body sef.
Not like some people wey be say na unclothedness then dey celebrate.

Congratulations o jare.

2 Likes

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Tembebe: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Ayomide002:

1. she's lady, probably she was loved by all her lecturers for her prowess, being adept, adroit and a virtuoso not some dilettante.
2. mathematics is so direct, no practical, few theory and she wasn't attacked by sadists. tell me how she won't make it...

I commend her effort Sha.
You should be ashamed of yourself for this trash you spewed out.
What did you come out with in ur chosen course?
I know yorubas are knowledgeable you are just the odd one out,I believe. SPITS

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Sesughray: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2019
wow! congratulations girlie, best wishes
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by blaque7: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Brain!
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by koldej(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Why? What value has she added to nigeria by scoring a 4.98 cgpa? The probably would end up working a company for herself, family, and her employers. So why should someone give her 60 million. At least the bbnaija winners provided entertainment value. At best she only has POTENTIAL.
Even american schools don't give money prizes to best graduating student. Hundreds of americans, germans, brits graduate with perfect CGPA every year.
an adage says many are mad few re roaming... I can see u re just part of multitude DAT re not roaming, let dem just divide dis Nigeria self... people like u ain't normal....a sensible human being is condemning d govt effort towards d unchallant attitude displayed by dem in celebrating graduates who achieve feets like diz, rada Dan celebrating idiots displaying their nonentity Nd stupidity to d whole world, u re here supporting d decision of d govt wit senseless comment....chai u re a mad man or woman I repeat...u re mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by pyro62(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Are there no men in that school
When I was in school no girl in my class use to pass me!

Well congrats to the YORUBA girl.. She suppose marry person like me. cheesy
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by banio: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Bobby I can't fit shout.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by nerorex01: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Though I failed in the genre of academics

As a Mathematician you can work in Nigeria's institute of Finance, be a statistician, become a good programmer, lecturer , researcher, problem solver...

Now let's fly abroad with KLM airline: You have the huge chance of becoming a Nuclear scientist, encryption decoder, space scientist with good exposure to the study of mysteries behind Black-Hole, Bio-Mathematician I.e study of biology and mathematics which could also be branched into studies that formulates the spontaneous disintegration of virus, DNA studies, a great Cyber security chief.

Guy, the opportunities for abroad dey powerfully endless...

And what can we say but Welcome to Naija where man must know man to show man.

Sadiqali24:
please when u study mathematics, what do u become? I mean what benefits will u add to your contemporary society taking Nigeria as a case study. And before anyone quote me, I have a B.Ed in physics and now a teacher.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by banio: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2019
pyro62:
Are there no men in that school
When I was in school no girl in my class use to pass me!

Well congrats to the YORUBA girl.. She suppose marry person like me. cheesy

University grading system is not about one passing the other. It's people like you that hoard past questions, text books and other materials

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2019
mamaafrik:
thank you ose baba mi ,you know we are different,you may be Entertained with what BB naija did but with some of us,we really understand and value what she did,do you knows millions of people who had wanted to give up on studying mathematics that this lady's story had reinvigorated,what about thousands who wants to give up on the study of Mathematical method,Differential calculus,do you know how many parents will be showing this achievement do their ward Today when they get home and do you know how many will be referencing their success story to this babe in some years to come.
who tell you that her research prowess is not presently being used or employed by some Organization to solve the problems HIV and malaria Researches directly or indirectly .
who tell she is not going to be employed by NASA or NASDAR for Humanity sake later.
Think before you bring people down,it may be her finding that will save you or families in yester years to come.
She still has no value that a 2:2 graduate of mathematics doesn't have. She only has a potential value. What makes you think that having a 4.98 would make you the cure for hiv and cancer. Yoy are yet to tell me why a person with 4.98 gpa in math should be given even 1 million naira. 'She may', 'who knows..." is not a proper answer.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Tpumpz(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2019
4.98 in maths? I am so impressed with this.

2 Likes

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by nerorex01: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2019
I weak for the guy ahhhh swear

LIke u said MANY ARE MAD WHILE FEW ROAM THE STREETS grin

koldej:

an adage says many are mad few re roaming... I can see u re just part of multitude DAT re not roaming, let dem just divide dis Nigeria self... people like u ain't normal....a sensible human being is condemning d govt effort towards d unchallant attitude displayed by dem in celebrating graduates who achieve feets like diz, rada Dan celebrating idiots displaying their nonentity Nd stupidity to d whole world, u re here supporting d decision of d govt wit senseless comment....chai u re a mad man or woman I repeat...u re mad

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Gangsa(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2019
zealousayo:
This is Toluwani Deborah, the 2019 Unilorin best graduating student.

She graduated from the department of Mathematics with 4.98 CGPA
. Hip hip hurray to u my dear A's student.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Convention107:
what was funny was that she won only 3 prizes where as one
medicine student carted away 23 prizes!!
That medicine student would have a 5.00 cgpa if their results were graded.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by ultimatekint(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=Valentine097 post=83413629][/quote]then, how about you? in countless distance. I know you are one of them,'cause it really hurt you.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Tpresh(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty with brains, congrats beautiful.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by mamaafrik(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

She still has no value that a 2:2 graduate of mathematics doesn't have. She only has a potential value. What makes you think that having a 4.98 would make you the cure for hiv and cancer. Yoy are yet to tell me why a person with 4.98 gpa in math should be given even 1 million naira. 'She may', 'who knows..." is not a proper answer.
do you not agree that she is a potential asset to Humanity??, she has what and average person do not have and that give her the edge to do more breakthrough than an average peson,why do Managing Director earn more than a cleaner of Gateman, tell me ,how has the bbnaija personally added to your worth and value as a man.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by janettee(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2019
Damn, I want to be like her when I grow up cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by viceddy95(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2019
I can boldly say,that girl is single....no boyfriend distraction...

3 Likes

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2019
U earn my respect .genius is an understatement

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by JamesBond008(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Maximum Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by seanjy4konji: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2019
mercy flaunt top crop go soon come up or toe makinwa looks stunning in her bleached out body...rubbiish news...

well done slay mama...

deh go yanee ooo before ur brain diminish while looking for 40 naira job...

no even do nysc...just do gre and toefl and move...scholarship sure...no wait ooo...

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by sisisioge: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wow! I will be afraid to drag money issues with this human calculator o. Nice maami.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
mamaafrik:
do you not agree that she is a potential asset to Humanity??, she has what and average person do not have and that give her the edge to do more breakthrough than an average peson,why do Managing Director earn more than a cleaner of Gateman, tell me ,how has the bbnaija personally added to your worth and value as a man.
She has no more potential than a graduate with a 4.5 gpa. The only reason she on the frontpage is because of her near perfect gpa. And that is only reason one is talking about giving her millions. You should as well give all first class graduates 60m.
Potential=/actuality. Nobody is given prizes for having potential. If so, every Nigerian with an IQ above 130 should be given at least one million.
For now, her cgpa is an achievement for herself and family. Unless she has skills that distinguish her from all other 1st class and 2:1 graduates, then she is nothing real to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by munafav(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
It worked by mathematics
Nzeelvis:
Congratulations! I wonder how your brain works.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Evangkatsoulis: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
koldej:

Entertainment value is something. We watch sports, and listen to music a lot. These musicians, sportsmen, add value to our lives. Say Ronaldinho, ronaldo, messi, eminem, ja rule, naira marley, etc. This lady here only spat back what was fed to her by her lecturers. She has not shown any ability to solve novel problems, create theories or new branches of math. So what value has she added to your life?
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Gartol(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shigo89:
Congratulations Toluwani..... I Felicitate with you. I was at her place this evening to rejoice with her and chop the Rice and Ciekin... Greater Heights by Christ grace.
shigo chemistry department is that you?
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by pyro62(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
banio:

University grading system is not about one passing the other. It's people like you that hoard past questions, text books and other materials

Oga oo.. Me and you attend the same school? Did you go to the NDA? It's like you are fond of carrying the department on your head.. See your coconut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.