Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. (3029 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by gift2xl: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
How would you feel, my gf and I decided to take a walk one cool evening, unexpectedly she saw a guy and quickly fastward her steps, the next thing I saw was the guy coming to me, firstly he gave me a hand shake and the next I heard was " I never knew she has a brother like u, how are u gifts" Felos I was mad, then I told her when ur done come home, I played along and I left them. She followed the dude that night, in d morning she called and said she can xplain. Am still hurt am real.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Olalan(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Smart babe has cornered you.....

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
It's obvious you the side nigga grin
She obviously dating you both or even has more than two bf!!!
So do not put your full hope on her because you might be dissapointed!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
if you didnt say anything THEN, why are you coming NOW on NL to bring your shameful story.... the fact that you still had her number in your phone in the morning, says a lot about you.

you are definitely NOT the side bobo, you are NOTHING to her!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
The fact that you called her your girl friend still amazes me.....u even said she followed the guy, am sorry if it sounds rude but she don use ur head?

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
if you didnt say anything THEN, why are you coming NOW on NL to bring your shameful story.... the fact that you still had her number in your phone in the morning, says a lot about you.

My point exactly, i wonder the kind of men we have in the society nowadays.....the guy dey bring shame to me as a man.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
should we tell him

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Korllami007: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
gift2xl:
How would you feel, my gf and I decided to take a walk one cool evening, unexpectedly she saw a guy and quickly fastward her steps, the next thing I saw was the guy coming to me, firstly he gave me a hand shake and the next I heard was " I never knew she has a brother like u, how are u gifts" Felos I was mad, then I told her when ur done come home, I played along and I left them. She followed the dude that night, in d morning she called and said she can xplain. Am still hurt am real.

You be mumu. Instead of you to be happy, you are ranting. If na me, ano go even break up with her and all I'll do is continuing hitting the pussy with no remorse but I'll have to double my safety jacket while swimming in her swimming pool.

Guy, continue using her to warm your bed before you get another girl.

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

My point exactly, i wonder the kind of men we have in the society nowadays.....the guy dey bring shame to me as a man.

i tell you bro.... the fact that this woman had the audacity to even present him as the brotha, knowing fully well that this "moppet" wasnt gonna do/say anything, is the biggest insult here... and rightfully so, that donkey didnt say a word and let this olosho go and get mounted by that other dude.
this man is a proper TOTO-WARMER, OLOSHOS-SNACKS

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Korllami007:

You be mumu. Instead of you to be happy, you are ranting. If na me, ano go even break up with her and all I'll do is continuing hitting the pussy with no remorse but I'll have to double my safety jacket while swimming in her swimming pool.

Guy, continue using her to warm your bed before you get another girl.

@the above in bold
its obvious she made it clear to him that they are not dating and he is NOTHING to her, he is only keeping the toto warm for her real bobo.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by nifemi25(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Am thanking God i didn't have someone stupid like you as a brother.... I would have deal with you seriously

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by ItzSpartacuz: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Have you knack her?
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Starz825(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You might be disappointed abi he is already been disappointed
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by chefremy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
lol, father abraham did something like that too

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Zombiekiller010: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Play along with her, get another girlfriend,if you're lucky to have a new faithful girlfriend, marry her without wasting time, a week to your wedding, break up with the old unfaithful girlfriend that introduce you as her brother.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ah guy u suppose deh happy

Free pussy for u, when you are tired of her, u pay her back in style

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
You would have introduce yourself as her boyfriend also so that both of you guys can have a fun day taunting her that is if you 2 mugus wont fight each other because of her.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nuclear99(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
dominiick:
should we tell him
Even if you tell him he won't listen so no need....
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Captiveportal: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Been there bro, shit hurts like hell, Bleep her pussy one last time and dump the idiat for crying out loud
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by chinchonglee(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2019
And u re still using "GIRLFRIEND" as part of ur topic's title

1 Like

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by chigoizie7(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2019
gift2xl:

Keep bleeping her, whenever you are tired, tell her that you really do not see yourself dating someone that introduced you as her brother
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

grin grin grin

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Mrchido: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2019
the gal get big guts to have even spent the night with the other guy,chai,enya...if babe treat me like that I won't even have the mind to ignore and continue to bleep,I will run very far away from her...op better flee rather be a refuge elsewere than continue the joke of a relationship with her.... very sure you genuinely love and mean well for her than the other guy.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Gbayi!
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by spirul77: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Chai!!!
if I was you op ehhh, I won't break up o, I will just be smashing for free and look for another girl.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Marvyx(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin

OP I'm interested in the explanation please. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by dnawah(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
a girl don talk, even if na lie,I go believe am.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by gift2xl: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
lilwetdick:
You would have introduce yourself as her boyfriend also so that both of you guys can have a fun day taunting her that is if you 2 mugus wont fight each other because of her.

That was y I played along, so I don't embarrass myself with my fello dude because of a woman.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by gift2xl: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mrchido:
the gal get big guts to have even spent the night with the other guy,chai,enya...if babe treat me like that I won't even have the mind to ignore and continue to bleep,I will run very far away from her...op better flee rather be a refuge elsewere than continue the joke of a relationship with her.... very sure you genuinely love and mean well for her than the other guy.

Thanks.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by gift2xl: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Cool.
Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by seanjy4konji: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
better cotinue nacing her...make her do the most dirtiest things...just now she is knacking else where and keep a side chick..no one says no to free toto...wear condom always....

1 Like

Re: My Gf Introduce Me As Her Brother. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
gift2xl:

That was y I played along, so I don't embarrass myself with my fello dude because of a woman.

you shouldnt have played along. Once the truth is out, everbody knows where they stand.

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Broke Up, She Slept With Ur Friend, You Guys Came Back / What Do U Understand Abt Dis Pics? / Where Can I Buy This Seat in Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.