Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) (69670 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham buys brand new Mercedes Benz, her husband Kolawole quickly took to his Instagram to congratulate her with caption;

Congratulations MUMMY IRE @toyin_abraham .
#WGATAP
#SONOFMERCY
#kolawoleclothings
#toyintitans
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-IoCwFX6C

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/actress-toyin-abraham-buys-new-car

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations to her

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
I guess the car is for the baby.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by BMaretraitors(f): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations Toyin!
This is not a racist post, i need advice pls.

It is no secret. Anyone that knows me know i'm totally against the idea of dating or mating with any man of African descent. I'm not attracted to them in anyway. I try to avoid any space that has a lot of black men because the sight of them repulses me especially the Nigerian ones. They are mentally lazy, weak and shortsighted. Whenever the look at me, i cringe because even though they would never have me the nurture the idea that they can. I see how their eyes burn in desire for me, ughh. How can they ever think that i would consider them a choice when they are just ugly copies of the real men in this world. They are no match. I know it. They know it. The whole world knows!

Today, i was shocked when my elder folks insisted i must marry my tribesman, which according to some means i should stop befriending non black men since that might spoil the whole plan of marrying within. I have not been my usual self since i heard this because i know my folks. They are tribal to a core and I would have been too but i lost my loyalty not just to my kinfolks but to my skin folks as well, after i learnt that we are all a lost cause because of the indiscipline and lack of loyalty of black men as a whole.

Dear Nairalanders, how do i convince my folks that i cannot end up with their choice for me. I can't tell them that i have self respect and a high taste in men because these seem selfish. What concrete reason can i give?

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

It is no secret. Anyone that knows me know i'm totally against the idea of dating or mating with any man of African descent. I'm not attracted to them in anyway. I try to avoid any space that has a lot of black men because the sight of them repulses me especially the Nigerian ones. They are mentally lazy, weak and shortsighted. Whenever the look at me, i cringe because even though they would never have me the nurture the idea that they can. I see how their eyes burn in desire for me, ughh. How can they ever think that i would consider them a choice when they are just ugly copies of the real men in this world. They are no match. I know it. They know it. The whole world knows!

Today, i was shocked when my elder folks insisted i must marry my tribesman, which according to some means i should stop befriending non black men since that might spoil the whole plan of marrying within. I have not been my usual self since i heard this because i know my folks. They are tribal to a core and I would have been too but i lost my loyalty not just to my kinfolks but to my skin folks as well, after i learnt that we are all a lost cause because of the indiscipline and lack of loyalty of black men as a whole.

Dear Nairalanders, how do i convince my folks that i cannot end up with their choice for me. I can't tell them that i have self respect and a high taste in men because these seem selfish. What concrete reason can i give?
Do u know you r stupid for trying to spoil our Car celebration? What's our business with who they want u to marry?
We are trying to rejoice and celebrate with Toyin over her new ride n u r talking about this rubbish?
Y must it be today of all days?
Now I believe the saying that some people don't like goodnews.

296 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by BMaretraitors(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Do u know you r stupid for trying to spoil our Car celebration? What's our business with who they want u to marry?
We are trying to rejoice and celebrate with Toyin over her new ride n u r talking about this rubbish?
Y must it be today of all days?
Now I believe the saying that some people don't like goodnews.
Are you a refugee?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Congrats on your new ride! By God grace, I am buying more than this for myself also.

Meanwhile, I still sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by RPirez: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lizard Anjonu right now.... grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
RPirez:
Lizard Anjonu right now.... grin

Meaning before I deal with youundecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Threebear(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blessings keep hitting her left , right and middle .

Congratulations to the beautiful woman .

I hope the trolls that dedicated themselves to trolling her and her new born baby are also making strides in their lives as well .

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mehn...
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

Your down south must be a golden one that Kim Kardashian, Beyonce and other that married cute women would be jealous of. Cheap racist go to your racist platform nairaland isn't for you angry angry angry angry

36 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Congrats. She likes Mercedes Benz sha. Even in her movies, Na Mercedes Benz she dey say.
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Yoruba go call this one fine girl but my community calls her .....

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by femi4: 6:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Yoruba go call this one fine girl but my community calls her .....
she is not even yoruba ...dindinrin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2019
THOSE HER LEGS ARE A PUT OFF.....THEY LOOK SO DRY AND UNAPPEALING.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2019
femi4:
she is not even yoruba ...dindinrin
isn't she a brown roof actress?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Yinibixema: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Boringdraw1:
isn't she a brown roof actress?
No she’s Igbo flatmate actress

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by loadedvibes: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Reactants
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Briells: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations Toyin

Treat that keloid the natural way today, contact me on zero 8 zero 6 two five one 1 six one 0
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Like buying Benz is an achievement
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Congratulations Toyin!

mumu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by realestniggah: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations to her

When you work hard for your money and you post pictures like this no one will question you..but if you are like mompha and you post pictures of new cars every two month then question arises.

May God bless all genuine hard workers out there.

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by nauto5: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Good
Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Where did she get the money from? I She was broke without car when she was with Johnson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Wigetsolar: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
2013 Mercedes Benz CLA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations ma!

Enjoy the money you've worked for

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.