Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Laugh And Throw Way Yourself For Ground - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh And Throw Way Yourself For Ground (997 Views)

Laugh And Wee On Ur Pant / I Bet This Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Fall! / Laugh And Kill Your Sorrow. Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh And Throw Way Yourself For Ground by Silas6(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
I was in the keke with my very proud and boastful girlfriend. We were both enjoying the euphoria of the moment, when she brought out her phone and started taking selfie with me anyhow. Unknowingly, we got to a check point along Rukuba barracks in Jos and we never knew. The soldier man flagged down our keke and asked the keke man to come down. He collected my girlfriends phone from her and asked me to come down from the keke. 'una no know say una dey check point abi?' the soldier man asked. 'ahh sorry sir oo. We were snapping selfie, we didn't even know we have reach Rukuba barracks ni oo' I answered. My angry girlfriend looked at me and then started shouting and barking at the soldier man. 'why will you collect my phone? Who are you? Do u know who my boyfriend is? Do u know who my boyfriend is ehhh? Answer me.' The keke man looked at me wondering who i was. I myself was wondering who i was. Before i could spell Apple my girlfriend landed slap on the soldier man face wataaayyaaaa! On seeing this, the keke man who carried us left his keke and took to his heels. I became speechless. I didn't know who to follow anymore. Was it to run with the keke man, or stand with my girlfriend. Before soldier man could say peem, she landed another hot one wataaayaaaaa! The slap forced the innocent soldier man to drop the phone on the floor. Troops of Soldiers began to run out of the barracks with guns. My girlfriend kept barking and boasting all because I told her am the son of a General. Sha, am grateful i didn't lie. My father is actually the General oversear of Satan must die biblical church umokoro Bayelsa state. I don't have strenght to fight biko. I joined the keke man in the run. I was running and the keke man was running. Keke man saw me chasing him behind and increased his speed. 'bros! I think say soldier say make you catch me o. 'nooo i join you after my girlfriend slap the soldier man again.'

3 Likes

Re: Laugh And Throw Way Yourself For Ground by Legitn(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nice one bro can't stop laughing
Re: Laugh And Throw Way Yourself For Ground by Solo21213(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Omo u funny ooo
Re: Laugh And Throw Way Yourself For Ground by Edybleketara: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
wetin them come do ur gf?

(1) (Reply)

Memes Of The Week / Ok, But Where Do Baby Storks Come From? / Swearing Parrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.