Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral (56060 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by mozona(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2019
it is well
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2019
simplesearch:

You couldn't as well vomit this out of your mouth 15yrs ago, however if God were to mark iniquity you could have been smitten dead by now through your sin of commission or omission or by your opposition to any religious belief (Good or bad) and viral infection of others to tow your fruitless line of reasoning that leads no where. God is merciful and will judge humanity at the right time, we are the ones who get things twisted. God of course do pronounce instant judgement on people sometimes, especially when one has crossed the line of grace whether inside or outside his arena but seldom do so, in other word the prospect of eternity in hell without Christ avails God the patience to allow humanity more opportunity to consider his way before it's too late. Not until the time of restitution or restoration, when all things would have been put in it's proper place and position God won't interfere much with our choices.

In as much as you fallaciously disrespected my opinion as well as my person, I'll ascribe your exuberance to religious fanaticism.

A careful formal scrutiny of my post will reveal that I never did criticize any religion, I never criticize Christianity nor did I counter the view of God's existence.
I opinionated reality with neutrality.
Everybody has everybody's belief.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by toluwa1(f): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Inside life
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:
they understand nigerian mentality

after all the celebrated yahoo boys are simply stealing from other people and saying God has answered their prayers

10 to 15 years ago, how many phones were there to begin with?

Only but a few.

Don't center on phones alone.
I did mention offerings, instrument and scandals
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by AreaFada2: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Admission of failure to spiritually feed the brethren.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2019
eni4real:
Which reality is telling you that there is no God??
You better don't join bandwagon undecided

I can't recall asserting that there is no God.

Read my post again...and carefully this time.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Allwell96: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]
especially the criminal terrorist buhari era
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
that thunder may land on u...who knows?...
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

I can't recall asserting that there is no God.

Read my post again...and carefully this time.
Better cool
I was almost vexing for you undecided
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I was about chewing you up then I read the last bit, Hey I'm a Atheist ! An Unapologetic one at that . How are you.?
I always try to maintain neutrality.
I'm doing great. How are you doing ??
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by TheSourcerer: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

I always try to maintain neutrality.

I'm doing great.
How are you doing ??
great , so how'd did you become a free thinker in a place like Nigeria ?
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2019
eni4real:
Better cool I was almost vexing for you undecided
You may still be vexed.
This is because I'm of the opinion that there May Not be God.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

You may still be vexed.

This is because I'm of the opinion that there May Not be God.
Don't say this thing around Muslim ooo..
Idokey!!
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by VicM6: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2019
the church no lie..... na church thief plenty pass
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by MOVIC6: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]

don't u fnk ua cyber stalking someone, irrespective of their mistakes and fault ?
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2019
TheSourcerer:
great , so how'd did you become a free thinker in a place like Nigeria ?

I am born into a Christian family.

But I never liked identifying with God or any god in particular.

My family are aware of my stance from childhood.
I grew this way
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2019
eni4real:
Don't say this thing around Muslim ooo.. Idokey!!

I know
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Enskynelson(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:
10-15 years ago, it was almost unheard of that a phone was stolen in a church.
[/b]
Many people here don't have a mobile phone 15years ago!
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by chukel(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]
the rate at which you are going, you may die before buhari. Your comments are very despicable.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by daibro2: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2019
obajoey:
Orita, Ilaro. I can never forget.
Ilaro will always feature in my story.
#LifeStory
OK
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Sesughray: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2019
This simply has to be the notice of the year
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2019
obajoey:
Orita, Ilaro. I can never forget.
Ilaro will always feature in my story.
#LifeStory

I swear I love ilaro die... Express, school 2, orita, pahayi... I love the town like madt

My story without ilaro is incomplete
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Proffdada: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:
Now church instrument, offerings and even Bibles itself are stolen.
Religious masters dragged in the mud of sex scandals here and there.

Religion devaluation creeping gradually Into the society.
Reality dawning on people that there may not be any God beyond the heavens.
People now decide for themselves.

The good people apply that reality to better their lives and humanity, while the evil people take advantage of the same reality to perpetrate evil for their selfish intentions such as stealing which was once considered an abomination by the same people who once thought there was a God capable of striking them dead should that same evil be perpetrated in a suppose God's arena.

To justify these happenings and still ascribe relevance to Christianity just like the poster above me and the posters below me;
Religious practitioners call it "End time"
I...a freethinker...call it Reality
your problem is right before you.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Proffdada: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

In as much as you fallaciously disrespected my opinion as well as my person, I'll ascribe your exuberance to religious fanaticism.

A careful formal scrutiny of my post will reveal that I never did criticize any religion, I never criticize Christianity nor did I counter the view of God's existence.
You affirmed there's no God but know less of the universe. Those who experience God are enjoying that privilege
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Proffdada: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

The good people apply that reality to better their lives and humanity, while the evil people take advantage of the same reality to perpetrate evil for their selfish intentions such as stealing which was once considered an abomination by the same people who once thought there was a God capable of striking them dead should that same evil be perpetrated in a suppose God's arena.

To justify these happenings and still ascribe relevance to Christianity just like the poster above me and the posters below me;
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by simplesearch: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

Never took you up in your line of criticism. All I infer is that your submission was not in tandem with what the announcement was meant to achieve, this has nothing to do with fallacy or religion-ism; to say the least am not a catholic. Christ and his Apostles gave several warning against people who may refuse to let God's spirit rule their life, these people frolic religious houses on daily basis and sometimes get genuine people subdue. A good leader will always warn his subjects when necessary to keep them off danger, especially for innocent worshipers and new comers who might be ignorant of such likely possibilities. This is always necessary as the tares and wheat must continue to grow together and correlate until the day of Judgement when God himself will bring about the expected separation, not until then we must be proactive in adopting necessary measure to keep ourselves and others protected and off harms way, and their properties too. This is a good thing to do and does not deserve any kind of negative criticism or submission, neither does it undermine God's power or capacity to protect his own!
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2019
The truth is that majority of Nigerians sincerely thinks that corruption is an answer to their prayers.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2019
I wasn’t expecting it like that. Hilarious
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by centilad(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Watch em LIVE on CCTV Camera
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2019
ATTemi:
Disclaimer.
cars are parked at owners risk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by WriterX(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

money gathered for a pastor who came to my church was stolen before he left the church, that's inside life under 25 mins we couldn't find money for pastor to buy fuel again.
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2019
WriterX:

money gathered for a pastor who came to my church was stolen before he left the church, that's inside life under 25 mins we couldn't find money for pastor to buy fuel again.

Lol...

now this is funny
Re: Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral by Bluezy13(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
simplesearch:

Never took you up in your line of criticism

I didn't criticize in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.