Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Farmers Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers Needed (951 Views)

Ginger Farmers Needed / Okra Farmers Needed / Farmers Needed In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers Needed by walex2(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2019
My name is Olawale. please i need a serious and reliable farmer to partner with me in rice, maize and cassava farming, though I resides in Lagos but i have more than 30 acres of fertile land lying idle in ISE EKITI.
please am not selling the land i just need seroous partnership.
please this is not fraud or requesting money from anyone. if you are ready to relocate to Ise Ekiti because i will not be there, mail me on emmanuelolawale88@yahoo.com
Re: Farmers Needed by kunleweb: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Interesting. But the season of the year
Re: Farmers Needed by sunplus100(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
walex2:
My name is Olawale. please i need a serious and reliable farmer to partner with me in rice, maize and cassava farming, though I resides in Lagos but i have more than 30 acres of fertile land lying idle in ISE EKITI.
please this is not fraud or requesting money from anyone. if you are ready to relocate to Ise Ekiti because i will not be there, mail me on emmanuelolawale88@yahoo.com

I can also partner in the installation of irrigation system to enable farming possible throughout the year..

Contact me on 08130448040

Balogunsunday87@yahoo.com
Re: Farmers Needed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Everyone wants to partner with farmers, but no one wants to farm. grin Ha! SW, SE, SS, welcome to Hunger United. North will continue dominating you all. The region I pity most is SE. They even sell farmlands at the price range of residential areas. Hehhehe. HA! And their land are lying idle. No one can buy to farm because ade so expensive.

But really, I wish Nigeria can go back to regional style we had before independence, so that all regions will be independent. This is the best option here. With what I am seeing, SE will suffer most. North too will learn to respect others, and SW will learn to stand for justice a.d treat everyone equal. SS is just like ghost in Nigeria; yet SE is always shouting of being sidelined. What about SS? And what about NC? What is the fate of Kwara and Kogi?

Honestly, I still see that we are not serious in this Nigeria. Even with border closure, farmers are dulling themselves. Look at what Lagos and Ogun farmers are doing? Nothing. Calabar men are still snoring. Instead of them to take advantage of border closure now to expand their market, they are slacking. Only their ladies are thinking about farming. Na waoooo!

Where are the ones who will partner with farmers to sm.uggle kids from neighbouring countries as workers (child trafficking/modern slavery)? Seeds marketers, where are you? Honestly, farmers don suffer in this Nigeria. We arent ready to start moving forward.
Re: Farmers Needed by dedons: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
sunplus100:

I can also partner in the installation of irrigation system to enable farming possible throughout the year..

Contact me on 08130448040

Balogunsunday87@yahoo.com
How much do you charge to install drip irrigation on an acre of land?
Re: Farmers Needed by dorispray: 3:26am On Oct 28, 2019
dedons:
How much do you charge to install drip irrigation on an acre of land?
Well depending on your farmsite location. Tell me where your location is so that I can give you a quote. One more thing have you gotten the drip irrigation kits already or is it to be included in the quotation ??
Re: Farmers Needed by dedons: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2019
dorispray:
Well depending on your farmsite location. Tell me where your location is so that I can give you a quote. One more thing have you gotten the drip irrigation kits already or is it to be included in the quotation ??
The farm is in Ogun State and I don't have any of the kits available.

Thank you.
Re: Farmers Needed by fecundility(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
have sent u a mail
Re: Farmers Needed by Josefoyeniyi: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2019
FOUNTAIN DRIP IRRIGATION NG.
Deals with sale and installation of drip irrigation

Office Address: Opposite Mechanic village Camp Abeokuta Ogun State.

Email: Fountaindrip@gmai.com

Re: Farmers Needed by immortalityk: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
walex2:
Guy, I saw your post about Ilorin in one topic while browsing nairaland
I want to know more about Ilorin
Please respond when u see this mention

1 Like

Re: Farmers Needed by TTGIL: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPsep2Z3Iok

Good day,

One of the easiest ways to get across to members of this forum www.exportfromnigeria.info from various parts of the world of more than 3,000 in number plus hundreds of daily unique guest visitors with keen agriculture, trade, investment and export interest is to display your adverts through this great forum.

Exporters looking for overseas buyers will find this service useful, likewise overseas buyers that need exporters from Nigeria and Africa at large will find this service very useful, local suppliers (primary exporters) looking for local buyers will also benefit from this.

We recommend various companies`products to our members, we also act as affiliate marketer for companies, banks and other institutions selling export related products. e.g a bank that needs active exporters to bank with it, will find our members and visitors very useful.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/1157/advertise-little-budget-on-forum#ixzz66B9Xoi00

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Plant Growing / Planting Water Melon Seeds / Pineapple And Cassava Farming...which Is More Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.