Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads (65207 Views)

Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by kunleweb: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
You just blasphemed the name of God without even knowing it because of your blind leader, hope you are not too blind to end up in the ditch with him.

God can make every single one of us rich!

That's the mindset distribution not accumulation. This is not easily discerned if a person isn't a seasoned Christian. Don't bother yourself. Its within the jurisdiction of the very matured. As Paul says, we speak wisdom amongst the matured.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by farem: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Y are u unnecessarily stupid? undecided
Just carry ur bad energy and shift joor

[s]Wow. So road repairs is so expensive?
Abi is it a Nigerian factor?[/s]

The above cancelled was what you posted. Normal reasoning expects you to support your rant, but as expected of a clown like you, there is nothing in the empty barrel: Only incoherent noise and cacophony
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by jcross19: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
You just blasphemed the name of God without even knowing it because of your blind leader, hope you are not too blind to end up in the ditch with him.

God can make every single one of us rich!
God is not a man and He will never be! simple God can't make all of us rich because He created rich and poor for His own glory for that I did not blasphemy the name of God!.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Rolex66: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
The church is marching on.

The Devil and Mr Freezer right now:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by bezimo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why is my church doing the work of a useless government that was elected that has failed the people..

After some nonsense naysayerss will be running their possessed mouth against my Bishop..a whole 650 million to fix road that is supposed to be govt responsibility. In developed Nations like USA and Canada..Europe is it churches that build and fix their road?

You know what..The govt should hand over the budget to Bishop Oyedepo so he can make judicious use of it..and develop Nigeria to have 24 hour light and good roads.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by bezimo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
anonimi:

What fraction of the taxes that he/his church business should pay does this represent

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

Oh quit all this stale B.S stuff.its getting more lame to use that line...When you see good thing..acknowledge it first before you advertise your stupidity..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Well because you wrote build i would agree with you

Read again and understand my writing. Build standard duplexes, not for road which I stated as construct or repair.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Powersurge: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good you know that Jesus spoke about the pharisees, because that's who Oyedepo is, so if Jesus were here He would also say the same to him.

Oyedepo hates and mocks the poor as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo emphasizes tithes as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo using earthly riches and material things to measure himself and others as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo doesn't follow the example of Jesus emphasis that people helped the poor as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo preaches the gospel of mammon as the Pharisees did.

Need I go on.

So you are actually one the blind who is being led by the blind, but hope you don't fall into the pit with him.

By the way Benny Hinn repent of the mammon gospel that Oyedepo is still preaching after misleading people with it for many years, so maybe you are also blind to that.

continue you hear? the same way the Pharisees thought what Jesus was preaching was heresy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by davidque: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Is this also social media?
Can you please do some research and get the sermon where he made this statement. This man you put efforts to castigate had made so much positive impact in the society, but some of you just decide to look for issues to give him a bad name. I really hope the church or bishop oyedepo himself can make public the countless people they help and have helped. Even more disappointing for me is that you really don't understand what tithe truly is.....take some time out and study letting the holy spirit alone teach you the truthabout tithing and also how to criticise your fellow Christian (even i need a lesson on criticising).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
kunleweb:

That's the mindset distribution not accumulation. This is not easily discerned if a person isn't a seasoned Christian. Don't bother yourself. Its within the jurisdiction of the very matured. As Paul says, we speak wisdom amongst the matured.
True bro.

We're just trying to do our job in the hope that they would eventually get to realize that they greatly err as Benny Hinn had recently done.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
davidque:

Can you please do some research and get the sermon where he made this statement. This man you put efforts to castigate had made so much positive impact in the society, but some of you just decide to look for issues to give him a bad name. I really hope the church or bishop oyedepo himself can make public the countless people they help and have helped. Even more disappointing for me is that you really don't understand what tithe truly is.....take some time out and study letting the holy spirit alone teach you the truthabout tithing and also how to criticise your fellow Christian (even i need a lesson on criticising).
If you had done that and yet find no error in that heresy of the highest order from Oyedepo, then guy, your case is beyond me.

So feel free to continue in your blindness.

By the way i am not even against tithing but just the overemphasis of it as the Pharisees did.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Powersurge:

continue you hear? the same way the Pharisees thought what Jesus was preaching was heresy.
Because He spoke against their overemphasis of tithing amongst other things.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Legendguru: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by askakim(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Recently, when he bought a helicopter, I commented that giving brings u out of financial hardship, a silly nairalander insulted me.. I guess the poor guy has eyes n he is using it for the right purpose in life..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
jcross19:
God is not a man and He will never be! simple God can't make all of us rich because He created rich and poor for His own glory for that I did not blasphemy the name of God!.
It's a shame that you're yet adamant in your blasphemy of God's name, except we don't serve the same God, because that is a very simple thing for my God to do if it were up to Him, as He already showed in the beginning.

But it's no longer up to Him but up to man, which is why Jesus emphasized that men gave to the poor and needy because it was in God's interest that they did so, and it's through them that God can bring His wishes for man to pass.

But unfortunately you have been taught by someone who has a very different orientation from that of Jesus and His disciples, so what else would be expected of you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by jcross19: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's a shame that you're yet adamant in your blasphemy of God's name, except we don't serve the same God, because that is a very simple thing for my God to do if it were up to Him, as He already showed in the beginning.

But it's no longer up to Him but up to man, which is why Jesus emphasized that men gave to the poor and needy because it was in God's interest that they did so, and it's through them that God can bring His wishes for man to pass.

But unfortunately you have been taught by someone who has a very different orientation from that of Jesus and His disciples, so what else would be expected of you?
and He says I am God of the poor! God can do what ever He likes then does it mean God made mistake in creating the dwarf? the imbeciles? , the blind, the lame and others? bro. God does what ever He likes . all of us can't be rich either you like it or not , He made the poor , the rich , leader and the follower. He planned all things in His own way.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
OyinO:

When I saw this comment, I held my comment because you spoke my mind and nothing but the absolute TRUTH.
It's good to know that, because it's only the Truth that can set us free.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Powersurge: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Because He spoke against their overemphasis of tithing amongst other things.

I don't supposed to reply you. And I will do this just one time.

The body of Christ is suffering so much reproach today, most from the so called Christians. I only attend winners during my service year and I know for certainty that they don't lay emphasis on money. Even the church I attend lay far more emphasis.

The whole thing is as a result of Christians who lack adequate doctrines. They think Christianity is a democracy and every riff raff can open his mouth and smear Christianity directly or indirectly.

Every reproach that anyone cause to the body, he will give account; some starting from this earth. That include the pastors as well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Powersurge:

I don't supposed to reply you. And I will do this just one time.

The body of Christ is suffering so much reproach today, most from the so called Christians. I only attend winners during my service year and I know for certainty that they don't lay emphasis on money. Even the church I attend lay far more emphasis.

The whole thing is as a result of Christians who lack adequate doctrines. They think Christianity is a democracy and every riff raff can open his mouth and smear Christianity directly or indirectly.

Every reproach that anyone cause to the body, he will give account; some starting from this earth. That include the pastors as well.
You shouldn't have and it would have been wise of you, because what you just said now is unfounded.

Otherwise you'd have to explain where this heresy below came from.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by genkins(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
You shouldn't have and it would have been wise of you, because what you just said now is unfounded.

Otherwise you'd have to explain where this heresy below came from.
My bro, don't mind them jare. The God of this world has blinded them and they cannot see the glory of christ. You quoted scriptures yet they called you a fool. What's the difference between oyedepo and a politician like Dino that receives billions in constituency allowances but uses 5million to buy bags of rice for widows and uses the rest to buy himself expensive cars? Did Peter the rock own a horse? Ship or businesses? These guys are brain dead from decades of brainwashing. They call the charlatan papa.. I laugh In hindu

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Judemarco31(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Niyinficient:

Stop displaying ignorance in such a public place. Winners never announce offering for such projects.

U guys will never understand the strategies of the business, they keep on buying flight of billions of naira and there is a good number of the members suffering, they can't afford to sponsor their children in basic education talk more of the so called Covenant University
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by caandi: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
God replenish your purse great man of God
Please follow my business pages for your quality designer wears, shoes and many more Facebook page, Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Instagram business page @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld. Thank you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Judemarco31(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
lovewins:

Oga, don't claim to know what you don't

Landmark University was built without raising a special offering

The last airplane was bought without raising an offering

He recently bought a chopper without raising an offering

Two Universities are currently under construction without an offering being raised

And of course the money for the construction has already been disbursed according to the article,

Why not just commend the gesture instead of fault finding

By the way, I only commented because you mentioned me

You don't know when you pays for it, you pays for it indirectly
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by simiife: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
philipobiz:

What's your proof

D church does not publish the stats,we only get told during church service, even without being told,its very evident for us to see, 5 services on Sunday is not beans

Like I said earlier,u know notin about d church soul winning policy, a target is always set which is to be met within a specific period of time by d church members including papa himself, yes papa goes out to the streets to evangelize,likewise mama,d current operation is called operation befriend a neighbor and none of dos operations has ever fell short of its target

d most preached scripture in dat church is Matthew 6;33,u can check way dere in case u don't know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by notoriousbabe: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
MURIC and the followers of Mohammed (stones be upon him) will not see that now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Thunday1005(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Issorite
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by simiife: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
bewla:
On my way to confirm before i talk
but meanwhile is just quarter of my expectations
what about the homeless the widow in is church
wat is her name?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by simiife: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
bewla:
On my way to confirm before i talk
but meanwhile is just quarter of my expectations
what about the homeless the widow in is church
wat is her name?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by simiife: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Good you know that Jesus spoke about the pharisees, because that's who Oyedepo is, so if Jesus were here He would also say the same to him.

Oyedepo hates and mocks the poor as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo emphasizes tithes as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo using earthly riches and material things to measure himself and others as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo doesn't follow the example of Jesus emphasis that people helped the poor as the Pharisees did.

Oyedepo preaches the gospel of mammon as the Pharisees did.

Need I go on.

So you are actually one the blind who is being led by the blind, but hope you don't fall into the pit with him.

By the way Benny Hinn repent of the mammon gospel that Oyedepo is still preaching after misleading people with it for many years, so maybe you are also blind to that.

quick question, do or have ever attended Canaan land
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by bewla(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
simiife:

wat is her name?
iya Oni ru
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by simiife: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2019
bewla:
iya Oni ru

Iya oni iru is probably still ignorant about the benefit available for widows like her,d church is not too big for him to start attending to everybody 1 by 1.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2019
lovewins:
You're in the wrong if you think Bishop Oyedepo isn't big on philanthropic works, he has just chosen to obey scriptural injunction of "doing it in secret". He's one man that will not publicize what he gives to people"publicly, sadly beneficiaries of his benovelnce also do a poor job sharing this.

For instance, are you aware over 80% of pioneer students of Landmark University students were on scholarship varying 25-100%, most of whom enjoyed 100% scholarship till graduation? (This doesn't include scholarship enjoyed by CU students, I'm just sharing on information I'm well aware of)

The same applied to subsequent sets in the college of agriculture, till it was lately channeled through the David Oyedepo foundation due to the gross abuse by its beneficiaries.

The church once gave 120 million naira in non interest soft loans to small businesses owners, the idea was upon return others could benefit from this, sadly most persons didn't return it hence clildn5be sustained.

These are few examples of many of the things the Bishop does, but he will never broadcast it for people's applause. He's dead to both the praise and censure of men.

I just shared these for persons especially Christians to be slow to speak, don't judge a matter before you know it.
There was a time he released hundred of millions through the cell fellowship to assist the needy and it was abused grossly. People can be terrible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.