Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads (65209 Views)

Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Judemarco31:

U guys will never understand the strategies of the business, they keep on buying flight of billions of naira and there is a good number of the members suffering, they can't afford to sponsor their children in basic education talk more of the so called Covenant University
Buhari has 10+ jets in presidential fleet, and there are more poor Nigerians than there are poor winners members. Go meet Buhari.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2019
coolcharm:
Where are the pastor bashers?

U guys should come and bash o or forever remain silent!

Don't mind the Satnists who worship devil for free. They will not see the good in anything. Even NL admin sef no gree push am to front page but if na cleavage matter or scandal na sharp sharp.. It's obvious whom they serve & what they stand for.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2019
genkins:

My bro, don't mind them jare. The God of this world has blinded them and they cannot see the glory of christ. You quoted scriptures yet they called you a fool. What's the difference between oyedepo and a politician like Dino that receives billions in constituency allowances but uses 5million to buy bags of rice for widows and uses the rest to buy himself expensive cars? Did Peter the rock own a horse? Ship or businesses? These guys are brain dead from decades of brainwashing. They call the charlatan papa.. I laugh In hindu
Even my kidney cant reason this poorly if allowed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Powersurge:

I don't supposed to reply you. And I will do this just one time.

The body of Christ is suffering so much reproach today, most from the so called Christians. I only attend winners during my service year and I know for certainty that they don't lay emphasis on money. Even the church I attend lay far more emphasis.

The whole thing is as a result of Christians who lack adequate doctrines. They think Christianity is a democracy and every riff raff can open his mouth and smear Christianity directly or indirectly.

Every reproach that anyone cause to the body, he will give account; some starting from this earth. That include the pastors as well.
God bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 12:50am On Oct 25, 2019
anonimi:

What fraction of the taxes that he/his church business should pay does this represent

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
From a known Jonathan supporter
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Gerrard59:

If not that I served in Ota or satisfied my curiosity by asking questions about the state of roads and Oyedepo's involvement, I would have said same as you.

To put things straight: Mr Oyedepo has applied countless times to reconstruct the road but has been declined by successive governments. During Amosun's tenure, it was rumoured to because of his support for PDP that he was declined. If I'm not mistaken, he offered $5M to reconstruct the road leading from his church to Toll Gate. Meanwhile, the government proposed #25BN for the same length. Yet again, his offer was declined. He is ready to reconstruct that road but due to successive refusals, he resorts to palliative measures for without those measures, that road would have been ridiculously horrible.

P.S. Not a WC member.
Many people ytalking against him know next to nothing about him except that he is rich.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by leofab(f): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2019
You mean road patching ?
edoairways:

You either naive or ignorant. That road construction would ease the movement of people in that axis. If we had good infrastructural facilities in place you wouldn't see many Nigerians migrating to mushroom countries.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by leofab(f): 2:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Several kilometre in deed.. I don’t blame you though.. every year money is released for same road and it all ends up in pothole patching.
TheExecutioner:
Your IQ is as fake as the poor girl whose picture you're using as a display pic.
Or perhaps you didn't see the infographic where the Church gave details of the several kilometres of road they will be working on.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 2:42am On Oct 25, 2019
lovewins:
You're in the wrong if you think Bishop Oyedepo isn't big on philanthropic works, he has just chosen to obey scriptural injunction of "doing it in secret". He's one man that will not publicize what he gives to people"publicly, sadly beneficiaries of his benovelnce also do a poor job sharing this.

For instance, are you aware over 80% of pioneer students of Landmark University students were on scholarship varying 25-100%, most of whom enjoyed 100% scholarship till graduation? (This doesn't include scholarship enjoyed by CU students, I'm just sharing on information I'm well aware of)

The same applied to subsequent sets in the college of agriculture, till it was lately channeled through the David Oyedepo foundation due to the gross abuse by its beneficiaries.

The church once gave 120 million naira in non interest soft loans to small businesses owners, the idea was upon return others could benefit from this, sadly most persons didn't return it hence clildn5be sustained.

These are few examples of many of the things the Bishop does, but he will never broadcast it for people's applause. He's dead to both the praise and censure of men.

I just shared these for persons especially Christians to be slow to speak, don't judge a matter before you know it.
. You forget the annual bursary for students in all local churches in Nigeria which am one of the beneficiaries in my university days. And it from secondary schools to higher institutions every. May the name of the Lord along be glorified. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Kingpp(m): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Daddy freeze shame on you if you should drive on that road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by anonimi: 3:40am On Oct 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
From a known Jonathan supporter

Who is much better than Buhari or not?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by anonimi: 3:42am On Oct 25, 2019
bezimo:
Oh quit all this stale B.S stuff.its getting more lame to use that line...When you see good thing..acknowledge it first before you advertise your stupidity..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by anonimi: 3:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Blitzerz:
Show evidence of your claim above or sharrrap

viceddy95:
Were you there when they gave him the money,if no,keep quiet and learn to appreciate goods things when they happen....you need the wisdom more...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10305986_86144941545905934997jpegccb4f9c3918b923dc2e43b58fc6a9468_jpegd17bf946e4e212a64838c64b951f8e84

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by sacramento1212: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
leofab:
Several kilometre in deed.. I don’t blame you though.. every year money is released for same road and it all ends up in pothole patching.

You know the number 1 reason for the repairs is because of ease of traffic for the members of living faith church and then others living within the neighborhood will benefit.

He definitely wouldn't repair if it won't primarily benefit him directly or indirectly. I attended that church for more than a year and i know how bad traffic can be even when the road was fairly motorable. So you can imagine if it's completely bad, how the traffic will be so bad and causing pains and suffering to their members.

That alone can discourage members from attending. So the best move is to repair. That's chicken change to him and remember Shiloh is almost here and vehicular movement won't be funny.

So to me, this shouldn't be news at all.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by viceddy95(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2019

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by LightDan: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpp:
Daddy freeze shame on you if you should drive on that road

I wonder why a man will open his mouth in social media when he cannot feed his own family. I am sure Bishop Oyedepo is still going to shock the whole world soon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by edoairways: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2019
leofab:
You mean road patching ?
Half bread is better than none
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
coolcharm:
Where are the pastor bashers?

U guys should come and bash o or forever remain silent!
Only patching the roads leading to his major investments to enable more sheeples flowing in.Roads which the heavy traffic of his sheeples destroyed in the first place.
There it is.Since you want bashing,there is still a lot to bash about.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by bezimo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

Lame Rhetoric..My religion..my business my tithe and offering not you or your father's business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by buzorcharles(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
WENGERNOMICS:

Is he Buhari or Sanwo Olu?
Is it tax payers money he is using?
Will other Nigerians not use the road on Monday to Saturday?
Can't you think deeply before writing?

most ppl pay tithe than tax so he should. What else has he given to the community? Free school? Free health care? And pls don't tell me DO U KNOW HOW MANY PPL HE GAVE SCHOLARSHIPS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by buzorcharles(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gerrard59:

If not that I served in Ota or satisfied my curiosity by asking questions about the state of roads and Oyedepo's involvement, I would have said same as you.

To put things straight: Mr Oyedepo has applied countless times to reconstruct the road but has been declined by successive governments. During Amosun's tenure, it was rumoured to because of his support for PDP that he was declined. If I'm not mistaken, he offered $5M to reconstruct the road leading from his church to Toll Gate. Meanwhile, the government proposed #25BN for the same length. Yet again, his offer was declined. He is ready to reconstruct that road but due to successive refusals, he resorts to palliative measures for without those measures, that road would have been ridiculously horrible.

P.S. Not a WC member.

Is that the only road? Cos it has his interest
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 1:36am On Oct 26, 2019
anonimi:

Who is much better than Buhari or not?
Keep the delusion going.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Aceed: 3:33am On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Nice one from Oyedepo, however he still has a long way to go, considering the amount involved here (N.65 Billion) in comparison with that of the aircraft he recently purchased (N2.5 billion) amongst others, for it's only when he starts getting to the point where that riches he accumulates begin to pale in comparison to that which he distributes, that he would know that he has gotten somewhere.

Also very importantly he has to stop mocking the poor and needy and also discouraging people from helping them, for that was the basis of his heresy concerning Job not tithing, since Job was well known as the father of the poor because of the extent to which he helped the poor, being a well known mocker of the poor that Oyedepo is, he wanted to by all means give people the idea that just giving to the poor and needy alone would not make God rebuke the devourer for one's sake.

And I don't think God would have been happy with that for God doesn't use the poor and needy to play, so no true friend of God is an enemy of the poor, and I believe that Job attitude towards the poor was one thing which set him apart in the sight of God, and hence one of the reasons God proudly showcased him to the devil.

So obviously that's a leaf that Oyedepo can take from Job's life for him to be able to command the same kind of respect from God.

For that is also in accordance with the teachings of Jesus and the example which His disciples had followed when the church first began, which is riches by distribution not by accumulation:

Acts 4:32, 34-35 (KJV)

32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

So until Oyedepo's church gets to this point where none of his members have lack, he should not see himself as a rich man.

God bless.

jesusjnr:
Lol!

Lost and blind late comers seek me at the right place, and you shall find:

https://www.nairaland.com/5490072/bishop-oyedepo-approves-n650-million#83416379

Another fool thinks it only on his terms that the mammon worshipping of the modern day pharisee should be spoken against otherwise one would be a child of hate.

An enemy of the poor is enemy of God, and hence my enemy as well.

For someone who would criticize a man after God's heart like Job because he gave so much to the poor but did not tithe, shows how spiritually bankrupt he is.

please don't add to the Bible...the only person the Bible recorded to that statement was David

. 1 Samuel 13:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Acts 13:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And Papa Oyedepo is right in his statement because the only condition in the Bible for material security was tithing

.Malachi 3:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Job sacrificed, yes, gave to the poor and needy, yes, but he didn't give to the most important/needy of them all - God...therefore his obedience is not complete and what did the Bible say about obedience again?

Aha......IT IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE...

1 Samuel 15:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

King James Version (KJV)

and I have a question, is it the Church that provides for the saints/believers or our Father in heaven?

Remember the Lord's prayer...

And that passage from Acts you cited, there are so much conditions to be met for that to happen...

All needs to believe not just Papa
And those ALL need to be one and selfless

Now look at the Church today and tell me all memebers believe?

Or if all who believe are one?

Some go to Church to get blessings, some is curses they take back just like in the days of Jesus and the Apostles....

11 of the disciples that followed Jesus followed for good and Judas followed for evil...

Members of the Church in Acts believed, gave to the Church and got blessings while Ananias and Sapphira gave and fell dead...

Therefore your instance of the Church in Acts was at a point in time of the growth of the Church which didn't remain so as it got bigger

Likewise also I put it to you that at a point in time of the growth of Winners...none lacked

Sincerely, I didn't expect this from you, if you lack understanding ask our Father for wisdom and He will give you liberally...you don't just take things spoken from an altar of such height at face value or ear value

Another question, did you listen to the whole message?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Aceed: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Judemarco31:

This particular money now will still be collected from members nationwide, *Offering and Donations for road constructions*. Bet me members of Winners, u will soon hear such announcement one day in church or they might give it another name like *Church Project Offering*

God did not say you should bring tithes and offerings so He can provide social amenities for you,
It is so that there may be food in His house...

If you lack social amenities go and meet Caesar!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aceed:

please don't add to the Bible...the only person the Bible recorded to that statement was David

. 1 Samuel 13:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Acts 13:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And Papa Oyedepo is right in his statement because the only condition in the Bible for material security was tithing

.Malachi 3:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Job sacrificed, yes, gave to the poor and needy, yes, but he didn't give to the most important/needy of them all - God...therefore his obedience is not complete and what did the Bible say about obedience again?

Aha......IT IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE...

1 Samuel 15:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

King James Version (KJV)

and I have a question, is it the Church that provides for the saints/believers or our Father in heaven?

Remember the Lord's prayer...

And that passage from Acts you cited, there are so much conditions to be met for that to happen...

All needs to believe not just Papa
And those ALL need to be one and selfless

Now look at the Church today and tell me all memebers believe?

Or if all who believe are one?

Some go to Church to get blessings, some is curses they take back just like in the days of Jesus and the Apostles....

11 of the disciples that followed Jesus followed for good and Judas followed for evil...

Members of the Church in Acts believed, gave to the Church and got blessings while Ananias and Sapphira gave and fell dead...

Therefore your instance of the Church in Acts was at a point in time of the growth of the Church which didn't remain so as it got bigger

Likewise also I put it to you that at a point in time of the growth of Winners...none lacked

Sincerely, I didn't expect this from you, if you lack understanding ask our Father for wisdom and He will give you liberally...you don't just take things spoken from an altar of such height at face value or ear value

Another question, did you listen to the whole message?

Thank you for making it clear from the onset, your position on the heresy of the highest order spoken by the hater and mocker of the poor, so that I don't have to waste my time trying make you see the Truth.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

So you can keep following your blind leader blindly until you both fall into the pit.

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by philipobiz: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
simiife:

D church does not publish the stats,we only get told during church service, even without being told,its very evident for us to see, 5 services on Sunday is not beans

Like I said earlier,u know notin about d church soul winning policy, a target is always set which is to be met within a specific period of time by d church members including papa himself, yes papa goes out to the streets to evangelize,likewise mama,d current operation is called operation befriend a neighbor and none of dos operations has ever fell short of its target

d most preached scripture in dat church is Matthew 6;33,u can check way dere in case u don't know
Mere saying not backed by facts is a falacy. Notice in Jesus time or the first century christians quoted figures about their increase
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by simiife: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
philipobiz:

Mere saying not backed by facts is a falacy. Notice in Jesus time or the first century christians quoted figures about their increase

c u,oya 1st give me d fact u have about d church members reducing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Aceed: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank you for making it clear from the onset, your position on the heresy of the highest order spoken by the hater and mocker of the poor, so that I don't have to waste my time trying make you see the Truth.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

So you can keep following your blind leader blindly until you both fall into the pit.

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

well, if you say you are not blind and you didn't see the questions I specifically asked, I believe your reply is for you alone
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by gobuchinny: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Buhari has 10+ jets in presidential fleet, and there are more poor Nigerians than there are poor winners members. Go meet Buhari.

You this guy again. Pls how can you compare d president of a nation which has d legal right to tax the people for his luxury to a man like you and me, a fellow brethren who tax the people of Elohim for his personal gains and luxury, r our brains on vacation? Even God told the Israelites the manner of kings when they wanted one
He said the King will take your vines and your sons as servants. Cant we think? He robs his fellow brethren claiming to be special like Christ whereas we are all brethren even Christ calls us His brethren. He steals from the commonwealth of beleivers and donates a fraction to road construction, same roads that lead to his business that will make the sheaple drive smoothly to donate more money.

We r cursed in this nation. That's y things will get worse. Nigeria will be worse mark my word because God Is angry with this wicked and perverse nation.

Believers dont study scriptures to know d times and seasons but are lovers of wealth, material things which this false prophets propagate. You think the kingdom of Yeshua is in meat and drink? Cars and houses? Private jets and estates? Hmmm.

I will rejoice over the demise of this criminal on pulpit. This man that has taken the place of God in your life and lives of many. It will be sooner than we all think. Mark this words

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by anonimi: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2019
bezimo:
Lame Rhetoric..My religion..my business my tithe and offering not you or your father's business.

Is it your Bible that taught you to insult and abuse people plus their family?
Please what passage is that? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by bezimo(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

Is it your Bible that taught you to insult and abuse people plus their family?
Please what passage is that? Thanks.

How is asking a question an abuse? I asked is it his money or father's money? ..Abeg get lost if you have nothing to say..nonsense hypocrites..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

You this guy again. Pls how can you compare d president of a nation which has d legal right to tax the people for his luxury to a man like you and me, a fellow brethren who tax the people of Elohim for his personal gains and luxury, r our brains on vacation? Even God told the Israelites the manner of kings when they wanted one
He said the King will take your vines and your sons as servants. Cant we think? He robs his fellow brethren claiming to be special like Christ whereas we are all brethren even Christ calls us His brethren. He steals from the commonwealth of beleivers and donates a fraction to road construction, same roads that lead to his business that will make the sheaple drive smoothly to donate more money.

We r cursed in this nation. That's y things will get worse. Nigeria will be worse mark my word because God Is angry with this wicked and perverse nation.

Believers dont study scriptures to know d times and seasons but are lovers of wealth, material things which this false prophets propagate. You think the kingdom of Yeshua is in meat and drink? Cars and houses? Private jets and estates? Hmmm.

I will rejoice over the demise of this criminal on pulpit. This man that has taken the place of God in your life and lives of many. It will be sooner than we all think. Mark this words
u need to stop talking what u know not. who told u tithes and offerings are part of what the church spends on road or schools? Your problem is too much bitterness mixed with assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.