Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads (65128 Views)

Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by gobuchinny: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
u need to stop talking what u know not. who told u tithes and offerings are part of what the church spends on road or schools? Your problem is too much bitterness mixed with assumptions.

No it's not tithes nor offerings. It's the money your papa saved after working countless years in the federal government.

Brain washed clown.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

No it's not tithes nor offerings. It's the money your papa saved after working countless years in the federal government.

Brain washed clown.
There is clearly a provision for material things towards prophets and to best of my knowledge, Oyedepo gets gift in billions of Naira easily. Even fellow men of God do give him seeds in hundreds of millions. And I mean men of God from outside Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel lntl.
I don't think that man has ever touched a kobo from offering or tithes. Heard he once got a oil well as gift. That's serious o.

Stop equating every small road side church you know to bigger ones you don't know. That man is not after money again in his life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by gobuchinny: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
There is clearly a provision for material things towards prophets and to best of my knowledge, Oyedepo gets gift in billions of Naira easily. Even fellow men of God do give him seeds in hundreds of millions. And I mean men of God from outside Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel lntl.
I don't think that man has ever touched a kobo from offering or tithes. He once got a oil well as gift. That's serious o.

Stop equating every small road side church you know to bigger ones you don't know. That man is not after money again in his life.

You must have been so brainwashed that you cant see the light. All the gifts he gets is in whose name? What business is he doing again? Isnt he propagating the name of Christ? So everything he gets is either as an offering or tithe. You must be greatly deceived to say he doesnt touch the tithe or offering. So who does? Do you not discern that CU and all other franchises are from the offerings and tithes? Now he can afford not to touch it any more because he has other side businesses which originated from the givings of the commonwealth.(tithe, offerings)

So for you church is by size and number abi? Carnal baby christain. Your papa is blind leading the blind. Continue to count numbers while your church members are heading to hell chasing after wealth and are one of the most corrupt folks after redeem members. With all the churches in Nigeria where r we in holiness? If you want to find Yahoo boys come to winners, armed robbers nko, winners, your members are all scheming and scamming themselves to outshine themselves to share testimony of how God blessed them on the altar grin. For you are a worshipper of man not God. Your god is your belly grin.

Continue. You will stand alone when you die. Your Papa wont stand with you grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

You must have been so brainwashed that you cant see the light. All the gifts he gets is in whose name? What business is he doing again? Isnt he propagating the name of Christ? So everything he gets is either as an offering or tithe. You must be greatly deceived to say he doesnt touch the tithe or offering. So who does? Do you not discern that CU and all other franchises are from the offerings and tithes? Now he can afford not to touch it any more because he has other side businesses which originated from the givings of the commonwealth.(tithe, offerings)

So for you church is by size and number abi? Carnal baby christain. Your papa is blind leading the blind. Continue to count numbers while your church members are heading to hell chasing after wealth and are one of the most corrupt folks after redeem members. With all the churches in Nigeria where r we in holiness? If you want to find Yahoo boys come to winners, armed robbers nko, winners, your members are all scheming and scamming themselves to outshine themselves to share testimony of how God blessed them on the altar grin. For you are a worshipper of man not God. Your god is your belly grin.

Continue. You will stand alone when you die. Your Papa wont stand with you grin

Stop the multi layered ignorance and assumptions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by gobuchinny: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Stop the multi layered ignorance and assumptions.

If only you will tell yourself the truth for these things I'm saying are not strange to you. But of course you love it when your papa tells you your breakthrough is around d corner. That God will open the windows of heaven. Miracle marriage, miracle contract, promotions grin. Carnal minded christains whose god is mammoth grin.

Continue, Yeshua will meet all of you building empires on earth in the name of the gospel.

Mark my words. God will fight for his own grin. It will begin in your temple of mammoth at canaanland.

Clowns on the pulpit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

If only you will tell yourself the truth for these things I'm saying are not strange to you. But of course you love it when your papa tells you your breakthrough is around d corner. That God will open the windows of heaven. Miracle marriage, miracle contract, promotions grin. Carnal minded christains whose god is mammoth grin.

Continue, Yeshua will meet all of you building empires on earth in the name of the gospel.

Mark my words. God will fight for his own grin. It will begin in your temple of mammoth at canaanland.

Clowns on the pulpit.
Haha ha.. J****J** so na you?
Mammoth ko, gigantically mamon ni....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by jobsbank(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
God is too faithful to fail

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by gobuchinny: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Mammoth ko, gigantically mamon ni... Elevated mumu.

Thank you. Insult me as you will. You will remember me later in your life.Your papa is deceiving you with long life abi. Most of your members die untimely and suddenly grin. Alot of them die from sickness deceiving themselves that God has healed them whenever you shamman prays for them and extorts them.grin.

Worshippers of devils claiming worshippers of God. Lazy christain that wont study and know God but assumes Godliness is gain grin

Time will tell grin..

Watch this post. That your criminal short theif will die a disgraceful death because he has brought confusion and desecrated the Holy place with his idols. He claims he is God ba? Just watch.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2019
gobuchinny:

Thank you. Insult me as you will. You will remember me later in your life.Your papa is deceiving you with long life abi. Most of your members die untimely and suddenly grin. Alot of them die from sickness deceiving themselves that God has healed them whenever you shamman prays for them and extorts them.grin.

Worshippers of devils claiming worshippers of God. Lazy christain that wont study and know God but assumes Godliness is gain grin

Time will tell grin..

Watch this post. That your criminal short theif will die a disgraceful death because he has brought confusion and desecrated the Holy place with his idols. He claims he is God ba? Just watch.
Jayjay, your stupidity cuts across user accounts.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by damoobaba: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's good that you've spoken out of the abundance of your blindness and ignorance concerning the topic of giving, so that I can use an instance in the Bible to show you how far you are from God in that respect:

Luke 21:3-4 (KJV)

3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

So if you remain ignorant after this, it's not because you've not been taught the difference between how God views giving as opposed to man's view, but because your heart is opposed to the Truth.

For in God sight, it's not by how much, but out of how much, because to whom much is given much is required. So if Oyedepo gave half as much as I do based on what we've been given, most of his church members would be not be in lack.

You choice to continue in your ignorance though, for where it truly matters, Oyedepo has nothing on me.

Keep a close eye on this moniker, because very soon you'd get to see the difference, and why Satan would rather have a hundred Oyedepos, than one of me.

I would leave you with this teaching of Jesus if it could possibly help you to start seeing things as God see them and not man:

Luke 12:15 (KJV)

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

We know this scriptures and many more. Giving is very Important in Christianity. But please, I need you to start listing your achievements for me and put it side by side that oyedepo. Let's start from the souls that were saved through you (Armed robbers, prostitutes, mad people etc).let's start from here.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Mammoth ko, gigantically mamon ni... Elevated mumu.
Lol!

Your stupidity is truly epic!

The same fool who insulted me for calling the errors of Paul's teachings as you do is me because he's speaking against your mammon worship. This is the same thing you did with Muttleylaff, and even enthronedbyGod.

You're as daft as hell I swear.

Someone else just mentioned me and I came across this your latest episode of the exibition of your stupidity.

Not saying that you should stop though because you can only give what you have, and when stupidity is all you have, I cannot expect any thing more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
damoobaba:

We know this scriptures and many more. Giving is very Important in Christianity. But please, I need you to start listing your achievements for me and put it side by side that oyedepo. Let's start from the souls that were saved through you (Armed robbers, prostitutes, mad people etc).let's start from here.
It obvious you wouldn't be able to comprehend it going by your question which shows your judgment is flawed and not as it is in God's sight.

"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." {Luke 16:15 (KJV)}

So don't bother about trying to compare what you think are Oyedepo achievements and mine, except you're able to align your judgment with that of God or the spirits, otherwise you'd be shocked to find out that his doesn't come close to mine as we speak.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by CodeTemplar: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Your stupidity is truly epic!

The same fool who insulted me for calling the errors of Paul's teachings as you do is me because he's speaking against your mammon worship. This is the same thing you did with Muttleylaff, and even enthronedbyGod.

You're as daft as hell I swear.

Someone else just mentioned me and I came across this your latest episode of the exibition of your stupidity.

Not saying that you should stop though because you can only give what you have, and when stupidity is all you have, I cannot expect any thing more.
? ?
What again now? Holy Spirit inspired Anti-Holy Spirit dude, what again?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by damoobaba: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
It obvious you wouldn't be able to comprehend it going by your question which shows your judgment is flawed and not as it is in God's sight.

"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." {Luke 16:15 (KJV)}

So don't bother about trying to compare what you think are Oyedepo achievements and mine, except you're able to align your judgment with that of God or the spirits, otherwise you'd be shocked to find out that his doesn't come close to mine as we speak.

eeeeh,clap for yousef Mr achiever. You have even achieved more than Jesus, isn't that so?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by genkins(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Even my kidney cant reason this poorly if allowed.
Then it means you have no kidneys. Sorry ie assuming you reason with ur kidneys
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads by orisa37: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
GOD BLESS OYEDEPO

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.