Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother (47626 Views)

ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by 0gaGist: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2019
ABUAD potential best graduating student and his mom, set to be buried after being kidnapped and killed despite ransom payment in PortHarcourt, Rivers State.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/abuad-potential-best-graduating-student-and-his-mom-set-to-be-buried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by donbachi(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2019
I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough...GOD forbid..not my blood and dat of my wife and kids...and u dat is reading dis.

539 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by sLentlover7778(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
This one weak me ooo.. I forbid untimely death in my life ooo.. rest in peacesssss you two re sure in a better place now.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by philip0906(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough...GOD forbid..not my blood and dat of my wife and kids...and u dat is reading dis.
lol...Nigerians grin grin grin

@op
This is quite sad. Last last, life na gamble.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Bruno531(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP to the dead.. So painful sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Akkord4gov: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Any news about death is heart breaking, but death through this way is immense high shattering. Imagine the trauma. Just imagine if the mother was first killed in front of the son or vice versa, what about their family....Very painful.

The truth is death is even more constant than change, we only pray and hope we live longer in good health and may Almighty make death easy for us when it finally knocks

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Omg... this is heart breaking

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
May the evil never go unpunished

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Seanteewhy: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Houseofglam7(f): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
cry
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by 4gunners(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
damn
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by wakes: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Flowkey112: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Really painful..chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by hottathanfire(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
What a wicked world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by seanjy4konji: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP to them...

Even head of police is being idnapped and rasons paid...

Thats how useless our goverment is..

Special forces tie doorags and patrol street looking for who to extort only.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by propsvilla3: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP .
The detoriating security situation in Nigeria is worrisome.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by lyriclekidd(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mad oo
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by ehix89(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
To realize this, run away from this country called Nigeria, its death trap everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
This life
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by DennisEche(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mehn this country don tire person, which kind wahala b this
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by sexysage(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
And the people who did this think they'll go unscathed? ?
Only time will tell but I know they'll pay dearly for this. It's sad investigation of crimes like this is usually so bad and slow in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Kendumazy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Quite sad. RIP to them.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kidnapped and murdered; see how much government has failed people in this country. Many hopes dead, lives lost just because money meant for vital aspects of our society is being looted and insecurity is being handled with kids' gloves...

May their souls rest in peace. This is so sad. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
embarassed
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
embarassed

This is pathetic and sardonic. Buhari has finally finished Nigeria.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na wa o some people have wickedness in their bloodstream.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kidnapped and murdered! What's this country turning into, may evil unexpected end befalls the kidnappers, very sympathetic, RIP

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by HappyPagan: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
This hurts.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by okeyumez(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
It shall never be well with their killers. They shall surely pay with their blood.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by munalight(f): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is painful. May the perpetrators of this evil never go unpunished!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / 8 Things Hostel Life Will Teach You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.