Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report (807 Views)

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by Rukkydelta(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2019
A Twitter user revealed how his sister and her friend died from a fatal accident due to hospital demands of police report

My younger sister: Jemima, was involved in a road accident on her way to church, on Sunday morning.
She was in her sophomore year at the University of Jos, Nigeria: studying Statistics.
Her friend: Jennifer, who she commuted with, was in her final year.
What was supposed to be a harmless journey in a tricycle, turned out to be a tragedy when some drunk guy driving a BMW, left his lane, climbed the road barricade, hit the 'keke' my sister and her friend traveled in, and somersaulted three times.

The drunk driver whose birthday was on Sunday, confessed to be drunk after celebrating overnight.
He survived the accident.
The keke driver died on the spot.
Sissy and her friend were still alive, and hence, rushed to the nearby hospital: 347 Nigerian Airforce Hospital, 303 Rayfield Road, Naf Station on Bauchi-Jos Expressway.
This hospital rejected both of them. Stupid mofos wanted a Police Report, before taking them in.

From there, they were rushed to another hospital, but before any medical help could be given, Jemima and Jennifer had died.
Worse still, the police are currently attempting to grant the murderer of three people, bail.
My sister, her friend and the tricycle driver, were casualties of the reckless driving of a stoned driver.

Jemima and Jennifer died as a result of a failed medical system and idiotic medical law passed only by a failed country. Nigeria
And their murderer may go Scott-free because of corruption within the police force.
All I want is justice. I owe my sister that much.

Re: Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by skyblueking(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Jeeezz.. Just like that?

What sort of idiotic hospital demand a police report from an accident victim? Is it a bullet wound?
That hospital needs to be shut down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by Rukkydelta(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2019
skyblueking:
Jeeezz..
Just like that?

What sort of idiotic hospital demand a police report from an accident victim?
Is it a bullet wound?

That hospital needs to be shut down!

It's so sad and annoying. I thought Doctors dedicates their life to save lives but in Nigeria it's not so
Re: Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by hisgrace090: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
What is wrong with us?
Re: Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by Kendumazy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Quite sad. Asking for police report for accident victims and not
gunshot victims. That doctor license ought to be seized, the doctor
jailed and the hospital closed.
Re: Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by Tegaguru(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Report for an obvious accident??
Mehn, what a failed system!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Young Ladies Lost Their Lives Due To Hospital Demanding Police Report by GhostWisperer: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kendumazy:
Quite sad. Asking for police report for accident victims and not
gunshot victims. That doctor license ought to be seized, the doctor
jailed and the hospital closed.
there's no law in Nigeria that requires doctors to get police report before treating gunshot victims.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Meets His Friend Half-naked With Only His Girlfriend Around. / How CP Odumosu Forced Police Inspector To Vomit N40,000 Bribe Money / Man Was Hit Intentionally By A Lady With Her Car, He Beats Her Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.