Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (950 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2019
At one time or the other, we all had one embarrassing moment on campus that one would remember and just laugh...especially, after many years have gone by.
Mine:
In my 2nd year in school, I was chilling at Nwanyi Nempi pepper soup joint after a long boring lecture from a lecturer who took sadism as a hobby. I had a cold HARP in my front (mortuary standard). I say make I take am dey hold conscience because the stress too much for department. Not long, I saw this tall pretty light-skin girl passing. I was instantly attracted to her but I didn't follow her. I grew up with the mentality of not stopping a girl on the road; especially, when you are not coming from an opposite direction. I quickly did a research on her by asking someone at the joint as if I was working as an investigative journalist for Channels TV!!! I was able to get her name, level and department and the info that she's an 'aje-butter' from a known family in Onitsha. From that minute, I started plotting my 'graph'.

The next day, I planned I would approach her. After my first lecture, I went straight to her department (Computer Science) to accomplish my mission. Na so I spread like virus full everywhere...well polished shoes, starched and well pressed shirt, new haircut...come dey form James Bond. After hanging around for some time without seeing her, I decided it was an unsuccessful trip.

That same day, while discussing with friends at photo stands (where school photographers stayed), I saw her approaching. I pinched myself secretly and told myself that it is 'Now or Never'. Based on say I be Warri boy, I nor fit carry last. Right there, as crowded as the place was, I approached her and that was the killing mistake I made. This was what happened:

Me: Hi, Onyinyechi, how are you doing?

Babe: How did you know my name?

Me: They say when you're interested in someone, you would also be interested in things that pertain to them.

Babe: Really? You've not answered my question and moreover, I don't know you.

Me: OK, I got to know your name from a friend in your department. I'm interested in you...

Babe: (Speaking loudly and angrily to the hearing of every student present) You should have something better doing! Pls don't ever stop me again! Now take some steps back and behave as if this conversation never took place!!!

Ogbeni, na so I pose like vulture wey rain beat...right there wey I stand, malaria, typhoid and diarrhoea hold me at once. I come stand like image wey deh carve for shrine grin One side of my belle come dey do me like say I wan weewee, the other side come dey do me like say I wan poopoo. To look back na problem. Crowd of guys and babes dey observe me like cinema. Even my guys sef dey help me dey shame! I was receiving consoling pats on the back as if say my palee kpai! Dem say when house fall, goat go climb the roof. Na the courage say at least Warri boy try to try I take waka pass school gate that day. I nor gree show face for photo stands through out that semester.

It's been 18 years now but each time I remember this event, I just laugh it off as my most embarrassing moment on campus.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Crofton: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Ogbeni you get mind o, if Na me woman do like that, I go just faint instantly.
Me wey dey shy shy to talk to woman, if woman come reject me for where people dey, that one Na die oo .
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Crofton:
Ogbeni you get mind o, if Na me woman do like that, I go just faint instantly.
Me wey dey shy shy to talk to woman, if woman come reject me for where people dey, that one Na die oo .
My brother, my legs just dey shake like mosquito own as I finally turn round to waka.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Crofton: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rapmoney:
My brother, my legs just dey shake like mosquito own as I finally turn round to waka.

LMAO .

But you don get any problem with the girl before?
Because that her action fit dey premeditated.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Space booked
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nn
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Kkings11: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mine was during my ND2 at fed poly bida, and it was my most embarrassing day.

We had an Exam by 8 that morning so I woke up by 2am to read. At around 5am the useless beans I ate the previous night decided it was time to come out so I went to the toilet. My room was the first room on that my row and the toilet was at the other end and the last 2 rows were occupied by females.
As it was still early I decided to open my anal cavity and let the disturbing beans out of me and so with the freedom of the morning I let it Flow.
Science says sound travel further in the dark and the day was still dark, so when I released my self the sound that came out was a "watery deafening sound" that even me knew I had messed up big time because immediately my rectum made that sound doors started opening, and my neighbours whom I thought were sleeping( it did not occur to me dat they also had exams and they might be awake inside their rooms reading) came out and started asking who was in the toilet. The sound was so loud it was heard by my immediate neighbour and the row had 10rooms mine being the 10th. After waiting for about 5mins for them to go back inside I came out from the toilet to see the ladies and some of their friends who came to read with them outside and then they started laughing "ah bros na you wake up everybody oh" I could only smile a sheepish smile and did my "walk of shame" where every door I passed the occupants would open their curtains and make some comments, "guy wetin you chop na", "bros your shit no be here oh", and so on till I reacched my door and went inside to bury myself on my bed.
When next I opened my eyes it was 8:20, Whaaaaat!!! I quickly put on the first thing I could find, stopped a keke to take me to the school, reaching the gate I reached into my poccket to pay the rider Lo and behold I left my wallet at home and I could not go back to my room cos after 30mins you won't be let into the exam hall so I had to ask someone to pay for, Luckily or unluckily one of those my female neighbours was entering the school so I had to man up and ask her for 30naira to pay the guy and she obliged.
Another problem arose, I have to take a bike to get to my department inside the school and I had no money so I had to share a bike with my neighbour who was putting on a skirt at that time and I had to stay in between her and the bikeman. When we reached my department and on trying to come down from the bike my trouser got caught on a sharp metal at the end of the bike and got torn, from the knee area to the thigh region and I had to wear it like that into the hall where you have to sign on the attendance register placed on table in front of the hall and you know I have to bend to sign the register.
When I finished signing I did not look at anybody's face I just went straight to my sit wishing for all these happenings to be a dream.

Note: I became good friends with those Ladies and never went hungry all through our time together in school.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Crofton:

LMAO .

But you don get any problem with the girl before?
Because that her action fit dey premeditated.
First time of seeing her on campus. She was a jambite. I couldn't tell whether she was having a bad day.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kkings11:

We had an Exam by 8 that morning so I woke up by 2am to read. At around 5am the useless beans I ate the previous night decided it was time to come out so I went to the toilet. My room was the first room on that my row and the toilet was at the other end and the last 2 rows were occupied by females.
As it was still early I decided to open my anal cavity and let the disturbing beans out of me and so with the freedom of the morning I let it Flow.
Science says sound travel further in the dark and the day was still dark, so when I released my self the sound that came out was a "watery deafening sound" that even me knew I had messed up big time because immediately my rectum made that sound doors started opening, and my neighbours whom I thought were sleeping( it did not occur to me dat they also had exams and they might be awake inside their rooms reading) came out and started asking who was in the toilet. The sound was so loud it was heard by my immediate neighbour and the row had 10rooms mine being the 10th. After waiting for about 5mins for them to go back inside I came out from the toilet to see the ladies and some of their friends who came to read with them outside and then they started laughing "ah bros na you wake up everybody oh" I could only smile a sheepish smile and did my "walk of shame" where every door I passed the occupants would open their curtains and make some comments, "guy wetin you chop na", "bros your shit no be here oh", and so on till I reacched my door and went inside to bury myself on my bed.
When next I opened my eyes it was 8:20, Whaaaaat!!! I quickly put on the first thing I could find, stopped a keke to take me to the school, reaching the gate I reached into my poccket to pay the rider Lo and behold I left my wallet at home and I could not go back to my room cos after 30mins you won't be let into the exam hall so I had to ask someone to pay for, Luckily or unluckily one of those my female neighbours was entering the school so I had to man up and ask her for 30naira to pay the guy and she obliged.
Another problem arose, I have to take a bike to get to my department inside the school and I had no money so I had to share a bike with my neighbour who was putting on a skirt at that time and I had to stay in between her and the bikeman. When we reached my department and on trying to come down from the bike my trouser got caught on a sharp metal at the end of the bike and got torn, from the knee area to the thigh region and I had to wear it like that into the hall where you have to sign on the attendance register placed on table in front of the hall and you know I have to bend to sign the register.
When I finished signing I did not look at anybody's face I just went straight to my sit wishing for all these happenings to be a dream.

Note: I became good friends with those Ladies and never went hungry all through our time together in school.
Your comments remind me of how off campus hostels were way back, especially when there many females living in the hostel! cheesy
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Kkings11: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rapmoney:
Your comments remind me of how off campus hostels were way back, especially when there many females living in the hostel! cheesy
yeah, I dey make sure say my singlet white well and boxers clean before I fit go baff just because of those girls

1 Like

Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kkings11:
yeah, I dey make sure say my singlet white well and boxers clean before I fit go baff just because of those girls
I can relate, my guy.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by urboyAce(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kkings11:

Your village people really did a good job that day bro. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by urboyAce(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rapmoney:

At one time or the other, we all had one embarrassing moment on campus that one would remember and just laugh...especially, after many years have gone by.
Mine:
In my 2nd year in school, I was chilling at Nwanyi Nempi pepper soup joint after a long boring lecture from a lecturer who took sadism as a hobby. I had a cold HARP in my front (mortuary standard). I say make I take am dey hold conscience because the stress too much for department. Not long, I saw this tall pretty light-skin girl passing. I was instantly attracted to her but I didn't follow her. I grew up with the mentality of not stopping a girl on the road; especially, when you are not coming from an opposite direction. I quickly did a research on her by asking someone at the joint as if I was working as an investigative journalist for Channels TV!!! I was able to get her name, level and department and the info that she's an 'aje-butter' from a known family in Onitsha. From that minute, I started plotting my 'graph'.

The next day, I planned I would approach her. After my first lecture, I went straight to her department (Computer Science) to accomplish my mission. Na so I spread like virus full everywhere...well polished shoes, starched and well pressed shirt, new haircut...come dey form James Bond. After hanging around for some time without seeing her, I decided it was an unsuccessful trip.

That same day, while discussing with friends at photo stands (where school photographers stayed), I saw her approaching. I pinched myself secretly and told myself that it is 'Now or Never'. Based on say I be Warri boy, I nor fit carry last. Right there, as crowded as the place was, I approached her and that was the killing mistake I made. This was what happened:

Me: They say when you're interested in someone, you would also be interested in things that pertain to them.

Me: OK, I got to know your name from a friend in your department. I'm interested in you...

Babe: (Speaking loudly and angrily to the hearing of every student present) You should have something better doing! Pls don't ever stop me again! Now take some steps back and behave as if this conversation never took place!!!

Ogbeni, na so I pose like vulture wey rain beat...right there wey I stand, malaria, typhoid and diarrhoea hold me at once. I come stand like image wey deh carve for shrine grin One side of my belle come dey do me like say I wan weewee, the other side come dey do me like say I wan poopoo. To look back na problem. Crowd of guys and babes dey observe me like cinema. Even my guys sef dey help me dey shame! I was receiving consoling pats on the back as if say my palee kpai! Dem say when house fall, goat go climb the roof. Na the courage say at least Warri boy try to try I take waka pass school gate that day. I nor gree show face for photo stands through out that semester.

It's been 18 years now but each time I remember this event, I just laugh it off as my most embarrassing moment on campus.

So you gave up on that babe just like that.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Rapmoney(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
urboyAce:

So you gave up on that babe just like that.
After such embarrassing attempt, who would not?
Re: Throwback Thursday: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Joystark(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Rapmoney:

Mine:

Me I'm here just trying to add 18years ontop of your whatever age you were then shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate Computer Eng, Must I Do Pgd Before I Can Do Masters In Comp Science?? / Nigerian Man Becomes Best Graduating Student In Turkey / Heartbreaking Video: Senior Students Bullying Younger Students In Barbaric Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.