Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Request A Steam Refund: Get Your Money Back On Steam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Request A Steam Refund: Get Your Money Back On Steam (970 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / Please How Can I Get My Money Back From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Request A Steam Refund: Get Your Money Back On Steam by Austintown: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Whether you made a purchase on Steam by mistake or simply decided you aren't enjoying a game, you may decide that a Steam refund is in order. Luckily, the policy that's in place allows for a swift and simple procedure that's designed to help you get the erroneous money you spent back into your pocket as quickly as possible.

If you need that cash back and want to make sure you funnel it into something more worthy the next time around, simply follow these instructions and you’ll see your funds returned to you soon enough.

Full Guide: https://thevouxshade.com/how-to-request-a-steam-refund-get-your-money-back-on-steam/
Re: How To Request A Steam Refund: Get Your Money Back On Steam by Lmaomen1(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Hey! Thanks for sharing. I recently paid for a game for my nephew, and turns out it wasn't that game that he wanted. I'll try to use your method.

(1) (Reply)

Palmpay Apps / Get Free Airtime With Flom App / My Camon C9 Refuse To Switch On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.