Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Cover Your Food - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cover Your Food (177 Views)

Cover Your Children / Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands / Cover Your unclothedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cover Your Food by toyinaremu(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Only God knows how many times I hear mom tell me, 'cover your food'! It is like a slogan in our house, you dare not leave your food uncovered. My mom will tell you all the risk attached to leaving your food uncovered.

'Uncovered food is prone to pest and flies and anyone who takes it can be infected. That is the summary of why you should keep your food covered.

Thinking about this scenario, I discovered that it is not only our food we need to cover, we equally need to place premium on covering our bodies.

Your body is like food for someone to have and to hold till death do you part, therefore opening up your cleavage or bum and other sensitive parts is like opening your food and flies would perch on it.

Many ladies are object of lust because they expose what is meant to be covered in their bodies

That they call you 'sexy', 'hot' and so on does not make you beautiful my sister, it simply depicts what they see in you, just what they see. Things of value are kept covered, please cover up your bodies so that the owner will get the necessary value.

Many aso ebi styles are nothing but a public display of breast shapes and color, no more cleavage tops, and I feel sad even as a woman. Indecent dressing depicts that you are a woman without standards or value. However, dressing decently and moderately cannot and will never be out of fashion.

Your exposed breast, revealing thighs are not your selling point, but your right composure, good character, and commendable values are the new selling point.

Your beauty is a trash if nothing is left to be imagined when you dress. If gold can be covered in the earth, and mined by men who knows its worth, cover your body that's worth more than gold - a temple of God. As you put effort to serving your food well and covered, put much effort into covering your body too.

Dresses were meant to cover unclothedness, but today's fashion has been designed to reveal unclothedness. Don't dress indecently to be seen, let your character and good works speak.

Story: Fiction

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don't Go To Church Today? / Daily Devotionals-Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-6-11-2019 / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Case: What Jesus May Ask Busola Dakolo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.