Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady (86765 Views)

Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Sirpaul(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Died in active service.......
Rest in hell
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Harrison4adam(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
That fraudster selling MTN data must be very afraid now since Lalastica and Seen have warn him to desist from swindling innocent nairalanders
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
if they find the girl, she is big trouble. in saudi, if you are found culpable in a death, you will pay blood money. they will just take you and arnish your earnings until you have paid up.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by ekaette1621: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin
CHECK AM WELL,
THE AFRICAN LADY FIT BE BOBRISKY.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Badonasty:
99.9% sure it's a Calabar babe

Unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by RPirez: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lizzy Anjorin nko? grin
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Bmaster(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Probably took something to enhance his performance.

Why would they be deporting oloshos across borders because of that?
and why do you care ?
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by VillageElder(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin
tillaman:
wink
Sexual frenzy!! He died a happy man
Kudos to him for dying in the line of duty.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Allahu Akbar?? undecided
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Witnes: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
He died serving his mother's passage. These Arab fanatics have taken Dubai as one razzmatazz tavern where they do things the can't do in their sharia country.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Arab demons....
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
He died in active service
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Truthbites: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
They should determine actual cause of death. .what if he had cardiac arrest that led to his death

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Crixxx: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
yaribahs olosho oni baje oo
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by tartar9(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
nuban07:
So they wanted to put the blame on other Africans. Was the Arab forced to ve sex with her
They said African girls they see on the streets A.K.A oloshos.Are they supposed to be prostituting there in the first place.
That's if the blogger is even correct.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by DexterousOne(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
nuban07:
So they wanted to put the blame on other Africans. Was the Arab forced to ve sex with her

That is the part I don't understand

These men are perverts

He embraced the risk, and was consumed by the risk
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by TheExecutioner: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Don't you mean in yellow bar voice?

Ategberoson:
haa

imagine someone that used to rubbish we Africa that we don't know anything? see as one African lady send Arab typical devil to early grave grin

make my calabar sisters catch any Arab, 2 seconds he don pass on

all hail Africa in Igbo's voice
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Halo22: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wetin go make man die on top kpekus, considering how the thing dey sweet? Don't mind me, just joking. People are the ones killing themselves these days. How can you take enhancement drugs in order to satisfy the desire of one lady in bed? Me I don't overdo, once I reach my elastic limit, Lai Lai! I no do be say I no do again..... Finish.
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Something must kill a man
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by DexterousOne(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Witnes:
He died serving his mother's passage. These Arab fanatics have taken Dubai as one razzmatazz tavern where they do things the can't do in their sharia country.

Yea

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by realestniggah: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Probably took something to enhance his performance or he has some ailment that doesn't permit extensive thrusting embarassed

But why would they be deporting oloshos across borders because of that?

Arab as fucking_ racist towards back people.. If that was a white prostitutes_ you won't hear any noise. But because if low level ashawo they are deporting them to put fear into them.

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by benboss665: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell. Nigerian bloggers and fake news 5 & 6. Just to get traffic. Lazy bloggers everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by nuban07(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Probably took something to enhance his performance or he has some ailment that doesn't permit extensive thrusting embarassed

But why would they be deporting oloshos across borders because of that?
Senseless post! Were u there
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nigerian lady precisely grin
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Asowebdesign: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:
I heard Arab men would wanna shit on our girls for sexual satisfaction, yet our girls still go to be shit on.

What kind of money is that?

Hard currency

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by biobab23(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Not dubai na sharjah for my guy side here I still visit dere dis evening and police packed too much blacks yesterday its bad thou

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Dextre(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Many hookers arrested after a client allegedly died during sex at a hotel in UAE

So am Olosho slept with an Arab man and he died while having sex with her

So Dubai govt is deporting any black girl they seen on the street

It happen yesterday night at hilly tower Sharjah very sad about 18 girls were taken yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MzSijl5rYE

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/many-hookers-arrested-after-a-client-allegedly-died-during-sex-at-a-hotel-in-uae/

Wetin this one go go tell God say kill am now

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
“They are carrying our girls oh” cry
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by biobab23(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
benboss665:
Lies from the pit of hell. Nigerian bloggers and fake news 5 & 6. Just to get traffic. Lazy bloggers everywhere

Stop saying wat u don't no even need full video n pix I get it here even d place of scene not far to my area here
Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by olexjay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Africa girl doesn't mean it's Nigerian... Anyway they alway tag Nigerians for all tragic stuffs so what can I say.

Dubai government doesn't joke with their citizen

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:
I heard Arab men would wanna shit on our girls for sexual satisfaction, yet our girls still go to be shit on.

What kind of money is that?

Shit money.

P.s the headline and the video dont match at all.

Bloggers again

1 Like

Re: Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady by Malcolm123: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
aspirebig:

THE guy died in active service.....isn't it?

Just thinking.......

My people, can't the 31.8b USDollars Abacha loot (relooted by the politicians)said to be shared to the "POOR"
be enough to solve Nigeria electricity problems permanently if our leaders are truthful and honest?

That is billions in dollars o, we are talking here.

During Abacha's regime, he and his family reportedly stole a total of £5 billion from the country's coffers......Nigeria does not have 31.8 billion dollar as at 1999
buh yeah you are right 5 billion pound will go a long for electricity Mata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.