Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos (63779 Views)

"I Have Been A Bad Girl" - BBNaija's Khloe Confesses (Photos) / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by ekaette1621: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
WETIN CONCERN MUSA FOR WAREHOUSE grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
This gay ni66a* sure knows how to keep it a secret..

Unlike Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
So this is now news

undecided
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
More reason why I like me... I'm good and bad same time..lol
Ehn ehn, DM me na, make we see who bad pass cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Geminita1:
I love his honesty. Men find ''good girls'' boring.

and which men are you talking about? why the generalization

you need proper knowledge on Adjectival words

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Starc12(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
I was just zooming the second pic I can't cum and injure my self
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Businext: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
It's my opinion that the increase in sex related crimes and misdemeanours is as a result of an increased sexualisation of almost everything we do
Songs
Pictures
Comedy
Jokes
Lectures
Dressing
Sleeping
Friendships
Visits
Outings
Weddings
Workplaces
Hugs
DPs
Postures
Tongues
Handshakes
Walking styles
Series
Church services
Mosque services
Traditional services
Atheists services

I can't

#dontMakeSenselessnessTrend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Jayfab009: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
What are you saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:

Yes ooo
Both of you are technically wrong . It depends on your circle of friends . I'm a programmer and the millionaires and billionaire programmers I know are socially deficient. Let me give you example of notable programmers you're aware of like zuckerberg, Adam Angelo, Kelvin systrom, Mike Krieger, John Collison, katharina Andersen, Evan Spiegel. I can go on and on but let me stop here . All this guys are in their 20's and 30's . Most of us like boring ladies . I mean it .
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
kindly expansiate dear
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by myfan: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is this one news too?
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by peeps4u: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Decolonel:
I too like this guy. Nobody knows what he does to make his money. And guess what?.. He doesn't give a fiok

He actually has a business, he owns a club house.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Truthbites: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
'i must trend by force dude'
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by bonnyhope: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:

How many dick you don suck?
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Lawalemi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
At my little age, tell me what I've not seen or heard from the internet. Musa have seen plenty shits
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by amuwo1980: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lewisalexander:
To the broke guys who still believe in true love, I pity your lives. Hoes don't give a duck about love and shit. Work hard, maney money. Hoes are cheap. Trust me

You said it all
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:

Yes ooo

Yeah... Same way nice guys always finish last.

Let's all be rotten and ruthless!!! cool
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by MedicH: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Prostitutes everywhere u go
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by boiz2men(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Geminita1:
Don't be fooled. Men marry good girls.

Bad girls are for fxxks
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by danny56: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:

You're lukewarm, and that is dangerous. Your Monika says alot. Never be average! undecided
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Chicastle: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Annie how are u? you must bee sweet
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Boulexposed: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Supnaija(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good girls are for keeps. Bad girls are for adventure.
Nothing in this life is best on any part. That is why there has to be balance. You should be good and bad.

If you are a holy sister in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth in Galilee. Learn how to twerk like a stripper for your man and update your CV for job that blows (if U know u know wink)
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Jman06(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lewisalexander:
To the broke guys who still believe in true love, I pity your lives. Hoes don't give a duck about love and shit. Work hard, maney money. Hoes are cheap. Trust me
And the reason to work hard and make money is because of "hoes"

Honestly ehn, if the only reason a guy should make money is to be able to get a woman, I'll relax my azzs right in my father's house!

Only those who haven't had enough sex before worry about women and sex!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by 24kmagic: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Geminita1:

Same as women.
In fact, it's worse with women
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by steppin: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Not with that Mary amaka face.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Soul47(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Give this girl doggy while holding her breast, I swear you go call all the names of your forefathers.

Immediately you cum the girl go just look like rat for your eyes.

100% facts
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Geminita1:

Boys find good girls boring. MEN marry good girls and build a home. No time to waste.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I wanna met the bad side of youcheesy
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by webngnews: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.