Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Zee World Mehek Season 2, Mehek And Shaurya Reincarnation - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Mehek Season 2, Mehek And Shaurya Reincarnation (4766 Views)

Mismatched On Starlife: Anokhi &ayra Or Anokhi & Shaurya / Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zee World Mehek Season 2, Mehek And Shaurya Reincarnation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
In a small town a baby girl is sitting in street. A man drinks and says girl shouldn’t be born. If I get a daughter again I will kill my wife.

His wife gives birth. The woman comes out and says its a girl. he says to his wife again a daughter I wont keep her this time. He snatches her. She says please leave my daughter. He snatches the girl. She says please leave him.

Vikram takes the baby girl out. He says there is no room for her in my house. The dai says are you crazy;. She is lakshmi. He says no she isn’t. you will tell police the girl was born deead. She says I can’t be part of your sin. He leaves the girl in rain.

Read more of this series updates below:-

https://www.9jadailyfeeds.com.ng/2019/10/zee-world-mehek-season-2-mehek-and.html

Hope you enjoyed the pack filled series
Drop comments....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Through The Glass(stephanie Okereke) / Winners Of The 2011 Golden Globe Awards / Vampire Vs Werewolf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.