Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) (54890 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yinmu. Keep pretending to be a saint. Your cup go soon pour throwey
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by kingcornel(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
koyyes:
What is attractive about this negroe for crying out loud?

Fine, e no fine. He can't even defend himself from all the allegations against him. Instead, he is using his family to cover face.

Mumu.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lovely family. Enjoy my pastor, your cup of sins isn't full yet!
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
m140:

News you sef got on social media
There is.no between what I wrote and your response.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
m140:

But your validation will

Did I say that, pastor worshipper?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
NifemiKolade:

He who accuse wrongly wouldn't too. So, don't take a side just yet. God is fair!

Kindly point out the accusation in my comment. Or the burning desire to do pastor's will prevented you from reading properly before commenting?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
If I can COZA ya wife then I will laff grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

Did I say that, pastor worshipper?
I no dey go church like that sef, but anyone can choose to do whatever, all i know is no church can force me and i haven't been to anychurch where dem force me pay offering not to talk tithe
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
God had nothing to do with it bro. But if you ask me I'd say your church members' tithes and seed offerings had everything to do with it.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
content208:

There is.no between what I wrote and your response.
English dey worry you ni , i dont know what your comprehensive prowess which you thought was solid brought to my community
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Segeshow: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
I wonder how this would have played out if it happened in the US, probably like Brett Kavanaugh, na only when e wan be supreme court judge the woman remember say she was raped, if he had just remained in his magistrate capacity, she for no remember. Now they are both vacationing in London and Milan, spending money that the monkeys on social media will probably never see in their miserable lifetimes. Continue being stupid and wasting energy on these fuckers.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
m140:

English dey worry you ni , i dont know what your comprehensive prowess which you thought was solid brought to my community

You know one thing about fools? They usually think they are wise.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Neddstark:

Did your wife or sister accuse him too?

Mind your business

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Correcto: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
You can bet your life? Your stupidity is simply epic.
Criticaltemp:
I just believe this man.. So handsome, i can bet with my life that busola is lying n timi is a slowpoke.. That busola that scammer will be so angry with this fotos ehh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The gucci fake pastor has spoken, grin make that clown timi no catch you ooo cheesy

He now wear fendi that's krest ambassador you seeing there �
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
m140:

I no dey go church like that sef, but anyone can choose to do whatever, all i know is no church can force me and i haven't been to anychurch where dem force me pay offering not to talk tithe

Collect one krest for coza care
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
He is enjoying the money he exploited from his dumb congregation! That's what makes him happy!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Neddstark: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
handsomeyinka:

Mind your business

Mind yours
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by omohlexy: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Timi and wife in London, Fatoyinbo and wife in Milan. I feel a connection.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=Businext post=83429132][b] grin
It's wrong to liken the grace of God to a virus
Can virus be good
It depends on how u see it...if you take it in a negative way dats wat u will see likewise positive.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by danot1030: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Biodun Fatoyinbo is not obliged to live in shame over an accusation that has no evidence. As far as due process is concerned, Fatoyinbo shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

He won't be ashamed in the face of a grave allegations because of people like you, a man of God for that matter
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by gabbasin: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
macphilip:
Pastor na enjoyment
imam na gbaladun, pope sef dey enjoy. Religion is the all time scam
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Revival everyday, revival every night....na pastor life dey beta.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by lphie: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
All these new generation pastors,I like the wife nails sha �.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
danot1030:

He won't be ashamed in the face of a grave allegations because of people like you, a man of God for that matter
Why should he be ashamed? Is there any evidence that he raped Busola? So if my sister accuses your son of rape without any evidence, what would you do? Do you think it is right for some idiot on the internet to demand that your son live in shame over an allegation without evidence?

People like you who would contribute to ruining a man's life over a mere accusation are dangerously stupid. The world would be a much better place without people that think like you. After all, thanks to people that think like you, innocent men have gone to jail, for many years, over mere accusations that had no evidences. Shame on you.

Omar09

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Raxxye:
I must not comment on every post; I won't comment on this one!
very funny. Like seriously?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
omohlexy:
Timi and wife in London, Fatoyinbo and wife in Milan. I feel a connection.
hmmm! Come to think of it, � I think you might on to something. Could it be what am thinking

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Only you , Mrs Dakolo and God know the truth...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Aaronsrod: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
God bless Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo!

Say nothing against Gods anointed sevants and pastas or He will kill you like Sodom

Pay tithe always and keep to breathing in Jesus Name.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by bewla(m): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The gucci fake pastor has spoken, grin make that clown timi no catch you ooo cheesy
Like him or heat him

He get SWAG
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Realist1(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2019
As usual it is when the pastors have been accused of something they start posting the pictures of they and their wives all loved up and having a good time. undecided undecided

I'm not interested show that to the thoroughly brainwashed believers.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Panther123: 1:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Businext:
grin
It's wrong to liken the grace of God to a virus
Can virus be good
Just asking

Are his children on mid-term abi no school

Are we to gain from his vacation stories and pictures or this is just a PR stunt to make him appear indifferent and free and innocent las las? Why didn't he share his previous vacation pictures abi na one blogger abi the op abi the mod dey push this guy business to our faze for front page?

When would we see Seun's vacation pictures
Seun where you dey na

#sayNoToUnnecessaryTrolls
where did you study your own English? You didn't see the virus under quotes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.