Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Village Couple Fight Dirty As Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly (video, Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Village Couple Fight Dirty As Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly (video, Pics) (1473 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Village Couple Fight Dirty As Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly (video, Pics) by SnitramMedia: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2019

This video of a village wife beating her husband mercilessly has been going round the internet. In what appears like a hot argument between the duo, the husband hits his wife, albeit softly, but the wife, not ready to take it, pounces on her husband and beats him blue and black.

What do you say to this?

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, mukina2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoKYISYIF-8

Re: Village Couple Fight Dirty As Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly (video, Pics) by SnitramMedia: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Though, the man looked drunk in the video, but I want feminists to come out and share their views

(1) (Reply)

I Lost A Brother Today / Should I Move Out Or Stay? / What Is That Piece Of Advice That You Must Give Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.