Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested (63684 Views)

12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Someone will be expecting this lady somewhere but she won't show because she's dead.

Dayum*!!
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Waiting for the main story.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by aspirebig: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nice one.

People are just heartless these days. Kill someone and dump the body on th road ...a whole fellow human being and you will continue living as if nothing happens.,.,if sudden money comes....you will be hearing...bros "na God oooo"...Which God?

1 Like

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
During the day?

Which kind foolishness be that
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by praiseneo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Might be a case of someone dying mysteriously in their house and they got scared and try to get rid of the corpse just as we watch in Nollywood
Things de happen
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by fk002: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ardar:

Look at this fool.

For your mind na you make sense? mumu

What is Igbo?
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by MNDY(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
What if the deceased was not murdered by them?

My mom came back from Lagos earlier this week and shared a story of a boy who died after coming to the city (for hustle definitely) and stayed in a filling station until he died there. Nobody knows him or where he came from.

His corpse would be taken by the owners of the filling station to be thrown into a river as that was how such issues were handled according to what my mum said she heard people around her say.

If the people taking him away to be disposed off are caught while at it just like the 3 people in this topic, the mata go turn to anoda thing.

1 Like

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by bimgo: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
God whom did we offend, please have mercy on us.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by seanjy4konji: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why won't they die untimely when they would be all over coded runs asking for 80 k for over night sex..5k for 1 hour...

Their mates are in workplace doing well with 80 k per month.

I waste no rip
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
God of our ANCESTOR have caught them at last. Every day for the theft one day for the owner we are in the Ember month now they want to buy latest cars in the town 2020 model I petty all those ladies that like flashes things those guys will used little things to deceived them and use them for rituals. Kudos to some ladies out there who doesn't depend on guys for survival.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Starc12(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nawa oooo can't we just hear good news for one day � on this site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by happney65: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
I'm gradually getting tired of the media space in this country , it's either tragedy , fake news from the Fg , drama from efcc, action film from the police and its cronies or ritualist , please Nigerians dont you think we need to rewind time in this country amd go back to 1950s and restart ??

Help us rewind am naa.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by hyperflex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Just imagine the corpses that aren’t dumped where their killers can’t be caught. See pple dey kill for this country
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Gwagone: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
HacheNoire:
We need to be grinding criminals like this to make dog food
Crazy idea
Lol
Are you in any military service?
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Truthbites: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
The Economy is making Nigerians very wicked...who do us this thing?
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Nostradamus: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
I'm gradually getting tired of the media space in this country , it's either traqgedy , fake news from the Fg , drama from efcc, action film from the police and its cronies or ritualist , please Nigerians dont you think we need to rewind time in this country amd go back to 1950s and restart ??
while other countries are looking forward to the future,the Nigerian nation wish it can go back to the past. And some brain-dead individuals will still come and claim Nigeria is the best place on earth.

1 Like

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Base1line: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Flatthead in Lagos to ruin it like they did Potoland before escaping to the SW.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Gentlemanforyou: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nostradamus:
while other countries are looking forward to the future,the Nigerian nation wish it can go back to the past. And some brain-dead individuals will still come and claim Nigeria is the best place on earth.
mr future , I dont know when you were born but I'm sure you're an indomie generation, let me tell you. Life was better in the 90's than it is now , in the 80's not to talk of the 50's. So before you quote , make sure you know what you're saying and dont quote for likes alone because it might show what you have upstairs
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by AquariusRising: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
I'm gradually getting tired of the media space in this country , it's either tragedy , fake news from the Fg , drama from efcc, action film from the police and its cronies or ritualist , please Nigerians dont you think we need to rewind time in this country amd go back to 1950s and restart ??

We need to posthaste! The whole thing is just depressing!
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by webngnews: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sad
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by ATTemi: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
I’ve watched CNN for a whole day and I’ve never seen them broadcast news painting USA in bad light. Try watch NTA for just 1hour, if dem never show where SARS parade thieves, their body no go rest.

But down here, we don’t mind using bad news as headline.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by alphaNomega: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:

Your Presidency is currently sending you back to 1983
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Gentlemanforyou: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

Your Presidency is currently sending you back to 1983

Speak for yourself bro . You dont know if I'm in Nigeria.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by alphaNomega: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:

Speak for yourself bro . You dont know if I'm in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you must be American
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Alexrayz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
thelastorca:

i actually agree

there are too many places where one can easily dump a corpse in this nigeria

Lol are u an expert in it
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Shakaranews2: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wetin we no go see. Chai!..

Meanwhile, here is a shocking untold story of Ghanaian dwarf, Shatta Bandles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc23BcgD7sc
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by mercyvivv(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
You can't rewind the time no matter how ugly the situation might be right now. We're here because we're all culpable of what is happening around us. Nigerians of this day are callous, ruthless, wicked, selfish, greedy, money minded, dishonest, just to say the least and we expect our nation to be better? It takes collective effort for a nation to experience desired change, unfortunately we're not ready to put in the needed effort and sacrifices yet.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by fireback: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
ngwababe:
Dem for carry her go mortuary na.
there are cameras in the mortuary. They can be traceable.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:

I would prefer BC

1 Like

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Greenback: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Miners from Oshogbo.... dispatch them asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, 6 Others Arraigned For Drug Trafficking / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / Photos Of The Beheaded Abia State University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.