Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested (63685 Views)

12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by ArcGibson(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
If one search all those houses in Lekki, one go see human Head wey dey vomit money in 4 out of 10 houses search
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by caandi: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please follow my business pages for your quality designer wears, shoes and many more Facebook page, Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Instagram business page @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld. Thank you.
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Nostradamus: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
mr future , I dont know when you were born but I'm sure you're an indomie generation, let me tell you. Life was better in the 90's than it is now , in the 80's not to talk of the 50's. So before you quote , make sure you know what you're saying and dont quote for likes alone because it might show what you have upstairs
oga septugenarian,maybe you should re-read my post(but this time,read slowly. You should re-read after having an orgasm)!!

the orgasm is really important as it will help clear your mind
Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by danono: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2019
MNDY:
What if the deceased was not murdered by them?

My mom came back from Lagos earlier this week and shared a story of a boy who died after coming to the city (for hustle definitely) and stayed in a filling station until he died there. Nobody knows him or where he came from.

His corpse would be taken by the owners of the filling station to be thrown into a river as that was how such issues were handled according to what my mum said she heard people around her say.

If the people taking him away to be disposed off are caught while at it just like the 3 people in this topic, the mata go turn to anoda thing.
FAKE NEWS. Lagos is above that. Dial 112 authority concerned will come and take the body away.

1 Like

Re: 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested by Greatzeus(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Money ritualists,they needed the money for more development across the globe lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, 6 Others Arraigned For Drug Trafficking / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.