Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 (13972 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Diary Of A Playboy (18+) / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Chipappii(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Five

When you have been in love with someone for so long, like what the both of you share with each other feels so natural, the type of feeling between siblings, almost like you have known each other all your life, you feel like nothing could ever go wrong, like it is the most perfect thing, knowing that person and feeling loved with them, and then, one day they up and leave like it was nothing, leaving you to deal with crumbs and overwhelming memories. How the Bleep do people manage to do things like that? No matter the offense, whatever she thought I had done, Naza had no right. Now see me here, weeping my eyes out and making memories out of the days we spent together, the fun and the faults. The good days that we spent by each other and the bad days she caught me by another girl. They were memories that I cherished and I was willing to get her pregnant again if only she would let me, if only that will keep us together. I was willing to wreck her so much so that no other man will want to have her, then I can keep her for as long as I needed to, for as long as I want.

I wanted my revenge on her now but then, I feel too weak to put any plan in motion. She glowed with every day that passed and she seemed happier than she was when we were together. I failed woefully and I came to assume my kids might just not want me too.

"Good thing you admitted your fault," Bros Jide said and leaned in on the table, touching me lightly on my hand. "That's the first path to redemption."

"And what's the second path?" I asked impatiently. Bros Jide had turned somewhat of my unofficial therapist. He had promised to teach me how to get back the love of my life but only on one explicit condition, that I buy him as much beer as he wanted. He was already on the fourth bottle before he began any useful commentary on the topic.

"Forget the bitch and get yourself a new girl," he belched and called for the fifth bottle.

"What?" I half screamed. I stopped short and leaned in closer, ignoring totally the fact that I was heartbroken by his calls for another bottle of beer, on my pocket. "What the hell did you say?"

"Forget the bitch and get a new girl," he repeated, his eyes more focused on the serving girl than on me.

"I love her," I moaned, shaking my head in disagreement to his new advice. That just wasn't it.

"That's the point. You love a girl too much and she starts to think it's her birth right to be loved by you."

"But this is not just any girl? This is my Chinaza, the mother of my twins," I said, growing bitter at the mention of those words.

"But she is a girl?" he asked, all his eyes on me. I nodded, knowing not the reply to give again. "That's right. Before she became your Chinaza, before she ever became your baby mama, she first was a girl and her brain is wired just like any other girl you know, just like any other you have been with. They all think alike and only the man with the right strategy can keep them on their toes."

"And what's the right strategy?" I asked, eager to learn.

"Forget the bitch and get yourself a new girl."

"And how the Bleep is that supposed to help?" I asked, almost getting frustrated with the way he kept saying those things like it was easy to forget her.

"Here is the theory," he started. "The new girl brings a new spark into your life. Let her spoil you. Show her off and make sure Chinaza notices. Keep yourself busy with your new chic and never ever visit Chinaza again, not even to see your kids and trust me, one day she will come calling for you."

As brilliant as he looked while narrating his theory, I still couldn't picture the mechanics behind it all and I wondered just how that was going to work out, but then, get a new girl I shall and that to me was as easy as writing the word easy.

"Can I add shawarma to the drinks?" Bros Jide asked, snapping me away from my thoughts.

"As my babe naa?" I hissed and stood to my feet. I have gotten all I needed from him.

Chinemelum never really left me alone. That was James sister and she only got better with each passing day. I didn't seem to notice because I was caught up in the web of Chinaza's disappointment. Now I needed a new girl and she was the first one to cross my mind.

If it's any consolation, to me especially, she has managed to bag all those things that has kept me drooling over Naza, not the finesse though, definitely not the finesse but every other thing just so happens to be in place. She had sat beautifully across from me on a very good day. She had this simple red top on her, it somehow suited her light skin color and her body figure baring mini skirt did justice to every other thing and if she hadn't worn a rather too old sneakers to match, everything could have been perfect, but she was so beautiful and so delicate and all that was what I needed to make my lady perfect. She was beautiful and I could never even deny that.

"You stopped calling," she had said as we sat there. "And you made it look like I was the one running after you."

"I didn't mean to," I started and stopped halfway to rub her fingers. I needed that assurance that she was there with me, body and soul present. She rubbed mine back and I knew just then that the girl was still mine. "You are just so beautiful and I thought I needed to guard my heart or you will break it anyhow."

She giggled and pulled her hand from my grip. She propped her head up against them and shot me a ton of sexy look that pierced my very being.

"You haven't even given me your heart, how can I break it?" she said.

I smiled and admired the girl some more. That brief moment of looking into her eyes made me wonder where James got that kind of a girl to be his sister. She was totally out of their village, you can't say she's out of this world because that's what my Naza is but then again, she was out of Jame's village, you just couldn't place her in the family she came from.

"My heart, I left it at your door," I said. "It's just you that don't want to pick it."

She sat back on her chair and looked away from my penetrative gaze. I knew just then that I needed to make this thing official, I knew but I was scared of what I was going to wrap myself into. I like this girl no doubt but I still loved that blunt head back home with my kids. I wouldn't want to mess things up with my friend, James but then, I still want to get my queen back and every move I had made since that therapy session with Bros Jide was aimed at having her back into my arms, including this meeting with that piece of fine China seated across from me. I was in a dilemma and just when I needed a push to get the next word right, Chinaza gave me that motivation.

I saw her walk in through the door of the restaurant, her new man by her side and she looking gorgeous like she just stepped out of movie scene. Our eyes met, I thought I saw her cringe as she stared right from me to my date, she however turned her gaze away immediately, almost like I was just another of the many guys in there with there babes. My dilemma was cleared that instant and then I knew what I must do.

"Be my girl baby," I said. "I swear I won't ever make it look like you are running after me."

My hands were back on hers and I made sure Chinaza noticed from the distance that she sat. If it was any consolation to me or anyone else, I was able to flex my new queen at the same restaurant her new rich boyfriend had brought her. I believed I was among the big boys league now and I don't see any difference between me and the bearded goat.

Chinechelum said yes by the way. Not the word "yes" but she kissed me right then, and I believe they are one and the same, right?

And Chinaza saw...

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Smithwilliams826: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chipappii:
Five

When you have been in love with someone for so long, like what the both of you share with each other feels so natural, the type of feeling between siblings, almost like you have known each other all your life, you feel like nothing could ever go wrong, like it is the most perfect thing, knowing that person and feeling loved with them, and then, one day they up and leave like it was nothing, leaving you to deal with crumbs and overwhelming memories. How the Bleep do people manage to do things like that? No matter the offense, whatever she thought I had done, Naza had no right. Now see me here, weeping my eyes out and making memories out of the days we spent together, the fun and the faults. The good days that we spent by each other and the bad days she caught me by another girl. They were memories that I cherished and I was willing to get her pregnant again if only she would let me, if only that will keep us together. I was willing to wreck her so much so that no other man will want to have her, then I can keep her for as long as I needed to, for as long as I want.

I wanted my revenge on her now but then, I feel too weak to put any plan in motion. She glowed with every day that passed and she seemed happier than she was when we were together. I failed woefully and I came to assume my kids might just not want me too.

"Good thing you admitted your fault," Bros Jide said and leaned in on the table, touching me lightly on my hand. "That's the first path to redemption."

"And what's the second path?" I asked impatiently. Bros Jide had turned somewhat of my unofficial therapist. He had promised to teach me how to get back the love of my life but only on one explicit condition, that I buy him as much beer as he wanted. He was already on the fourth bottle before he began any useful commentary on the topic.

"Forget the bitch and get yourself a new girl," he belched and called for the fifth bottle.

"What?" I half screamed. I stopped short and leaned in closer, ignoring totally the fact that I was heartbroken by his calls for another bottle of beer, on my pocket. "What the hell did you say?"

"Forget the bitch and get a new girl," he repeated, his eyes more focused on the serving girl than on me.

"I love her," I moaned, shaking my head in disagreement to his new advice. That just wasn't it.

"That's the point. You love a girl too much and she starts to think it's her birth right to be loved by you."

"But this is not just any girl? This is my Chinaza, the mother of my twins," I said, growing bitter at the mention of those words.

"But she is a girl?" he asked, all his eyes on me. I nodded, knowing not the reply to give again. "That's right. Before she became your Chinaza, before she ever became your baby mama, she first was a girl and her brain is wired just like any other girl you know, just like any other you have been with. They all think alike and only the man with the right strategy can keep them on their toes."

"And what's the right strategy?" I asked, eager to learn.

"Forget the bitch and get yourself a new girl."

"And how the Bleep is that supposed to help?" I asked, almost getting frustrated with the way he kept saying those things like it was easy to forget her.

"Here is the theory," he started. "The new girl brings a new spark into your life. Let her spoil you. Show her off and make sure Chinaza notices. Keep yourself busy with your new chic and never ever visit Chinaza again, not even to see your kids and trust me, one day she will come calling for you."

As brilliant as he looked while narrating his theory, I still couldn't picture the mechanics behind it all and I wondered just how that was going to work out, but then, get a new girl I shall and that to me was as easy as writing the word easy.

"Can I add shawarma to the drinks?" Bros Jide asked, snapping me away from my thoughts.

"As my babe naa?" I hissed and stood to my feet. I have gotten all I needed from him.

Chinemelum never really left me alone. That was James sister and she only got better with each passing day. I didn't seem to notice because I was caught up in the web of Chinaza's disappointment. Now I needed a new girl and she was the first one to cross my mind.

If it's any consolation, to me especially, she has managed to bag all those things that has kept me drooling over Naza, not the finesse though, definitely not the finesse but every other thing just so happens to be in place. She had sat beautifully across from me on a very good day. She had this simple red top on her, it somehow suited her light skin color and her body figure baring mini skirt did justice to every other thing and if she hadn't worn a rather too old sneakers to match, everything could have been perfect, but she was so beautiful and so delicate and all that was what I needed to make my lady perfect. She was beautiful and I could never even deny that.

"You stopped calling," she had said as we sat there. "And you made it look like I was the one running after you."

"I didn't mean to," I started and stopped halfway to rub her fingers. I needed that assurance that she was there with me, body and soul present. She rubbed mine back and I knew just then that the girl was still mine. "You are just so beautiful and I thought I needed to guard my heart or you will break it anyhow."

She giggled and pulled her hand from my grip. She propped her head up against them and shot me a ton of sexy look that pierced my very being.

"You haven't even given me your heart, how can I break it?" she said.

I smiled and admired the girl some more. That brief moment of looking into her eyes made me wonder where James got that kind of a girl to be his sister. She was totally out of their village, you can't say she's out of this world because that's what my Naza is but then again, she was out of Jame's village, you just couldn't place her in the family she came from.

"My heart, I left it at your door," I said. "It's just you that don't want to pick it."

She sat back on her chair and looked away from my penetrative gaze. I knew just then that I needed to make this thing official, I knew but I was scared of what I was going to wrap myself into. I like this girl no doubt but I still loved that blunt head back home with my kids. I wouldn't want to mess things up with my friend, James but then, I still want to get my queen back and every move I had made since that therapy session with Bros Jide was aimed at having her back into my arms, including this meeting with that piece of fine China seated across from me. I was in a dilemma and just when I needed a push to get the next word right, Chinaza gave me that motivation.

I saw her walk in through the door of the restaurant, her new man by her side and she looking gorgeous like she just stepped out of movie scene. Our eyes met, I thought I saw her cringe as she stared right from me to my date, she however turned her gaze away immediately, almost like I was just another of the many guys in there with there babes. My dilemma was cleared that instant and then I knew what I must do.

"Be my girl baby," I said. "I swear I won't ever make it look like you are running after me."

My hands were back on hers and I made sure Chinaza noticed from the distance that she sat. If it was any consolation to me or anyone else, I was able to flex my new queen at the same restaurant her new rich boyfriend had brought her. I believed I was among the big boys league now and I don't see any difference between me and the bearded goat.

Chinechelum said yes by the way. Not the word "yes" but she kissed me right then, and I believe they are one and the same, right?

And Chinaza saw...

He has taken the wrong path.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Jayslyder: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Abet drp one more na..if not today tomorrow
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Streetmade(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Keep the good work coming bro
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by lordmayor4(m): 2:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Chipappii:

Welcome bro.

Omo, that telegram dy boring for now o. Na whatsapp everybody dy.

When next you go show Enugwu Ukwu

E dey sweet me Gaan...
I dey Awka currently
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by DarrrkMatter: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
I joined NL because of your stories and I finally caught up with you
I started reading part one this morning and I made sure I finished it
Good Job Op
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
If you don't uoupda now � ehn it's gonna be odikwa risky.....
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Deo7(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oga we still Dey wait o
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Chipappii(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Deo7:
Oga we still Dey wait o

I dy come. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Savage007: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hey bro, it's my first time commenting on this forum, please I take God beg you. Continue this story na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by DarrrkMatter: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Chipappii
where are thou
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Chipappii(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
DarrrkMatter:
Chipappii
where are thou

I'm here. Will drop something by tomorrow. Patience please
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by sparta191(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
chipappii please next. its delicious as usual
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Snazzygrin(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh yes!! Chipappii is back oo.....in desiigner's voice "We've been waitin' for this shit for a long time ain't we?" Keep going,I dey ur back
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Jayslyder: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
No update??

Why na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Johnwick64: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
interesting story Even though it's fiction I don't think anyone can gets babes easily for Bleep like neche in real life
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by YINKS89(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chipappi we re still waiting.. come nd heed to our cries for more updates.. thank you
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by WAACUT(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chipappii:

I'm here. Will drop something by tomorrow. Patience please
AND YOUR TOMORROW NEVER REACH TILL NOW
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by collinometricx: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
color=#000000] jayphe [/color]
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by ObinnaOG8(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
We've been waiting since oo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by WAACUT(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2019
WHAT'S HAPPENING BRO.. HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by purples25(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
I love the way you write, you make it so interesting to read plus almost no grammatical errors. Thats what i like, keep it up.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by AremoOG(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2019
Abeg cum update na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by izaray(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Come and update mbok
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Ayiibobo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Baba abeg come update na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Zotty: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2019
Chinecherem wetin dy happen. Abeg come and update we dy beg you.
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Boywest1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
baba welcome back... we never throw you welcome party but e dey our mind. Now, this one wey you just decide lock up I hope say no be wetin I dey think o, this your 2years break wey you bin embark on, make e no continue fa. too much of everything is nor good
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by cyber5(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
God when?
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Vykinx: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
OP come continue your story nah
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by leocollins(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
how best na,come complete am na
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Deo7(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afa nah my guy why you dey do us like this nah
Re: Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 by Vykinx: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
hello ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / 9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.