Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pls I Am Dire In Need Of Help For My Admission Fees! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Am Dire In Need Of Help For My Admission Fees! (213 Views)

Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Zenith University College Admission Fees Structure 2018/2019- Ghana / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am Dire In Need Of Help For My Admission Fees! by christian97(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sighed!
pls nairalander my name is christian i just gained admission into university of uyo and am currently i need of #30,000 to pay for my schl fees i already ve #25,000 down fr my acceptance fee...pls i dont want to lose it....pls help me as you help me God will also help you.
dis is my acct details nd my schl documents.
stanbic
God bless d hands dat will help not to lose my admission nd ur wealth will continue to flow like a river dat never dries.

Re: Pls I Am Dire In Need Of Help For My Admission Fees! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
if you dont have money for school fees, then i suggest you wait until you do, and instead focus on doing something that will bring you the needed money for school fees (not begging total strangers online o).

school fees is just the tip of the iceberg, then you will need accommodation fees, book fees then chop money etc... what will you do then? beg NLers for more money?!

cut your coat according to your size bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mini Job Offer For Someone Who Can Write A Very Good Scientific Paper / Failure Is Always An Option And An Opportunity / Which Of These Gave You Palpitations In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.