Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. (1037 Views)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / 3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by idealogical: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
KADUNA UPDATE: On behalf of KDSG, a Tripartite Agreement was signed between Afreximbank, Russian Railways and Kaduna State Government on the financing, construction & operation of Light Railway Lines in Kaduna State. Signed in Sochi, Russia; 24th October, 2019.

Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
The Midget is trying so much to gather enough points for his presidential campaign in 2023 but I'd rather vote an Imam than vote Elrufai.

Let him continue scheming
Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by idealogical: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:
The Midget is trying so much to gather enough points for his presidential campaign in 2023 but I'd rather vote an Imam than vote Elrufai.

Negativity, tribalism and bigotry are always your reacction when you see and hear good news.

Why are you even concerned about the people kaduna, their governor and their progress? Shouldn't you be concerned about the ack of progress by your own lazy and visionless governor?

How sad and pathetic can you be?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by Okoroawusa: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:

What exactly is your problem?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by Douglaufuoma(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmmm, Nigeria. Na only wen dem sign we dey c, but we no dey c d project. Way Amechi light he spend billions of dollars on, what of fashola, our 2billion dollar for jet from USA next year knok. God dey c us
Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by omenka(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
idealogical:

Negativity, tribalism and bigotry are always your reacction when you see and hear good news.

Why are you even concerned about the people kaduna, their governor and their progress? Shouldn't you be concerned about the ack of progress by your own lazy and visionless governor?

As in!! I guess he would prefer that Rufai falls into the league of Ikpeazu, Bello and Ortom just to satisfy his desire for negativity.

No wonder you would never see someone like him criticize his state government who is probably a catastrophic failure.

How could one possibly be saddened by a news about positive development in infrastructure? No be witchcraft be that?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by Daviddson(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Africa needs to come together and plan on how to liberate themselves from collective slavery mentality. How come the Chinese and the Europeans are still the ones building our railways and even roads till date? What exactly are our universities for then? Is it not time we begin to rent them too to come and help us run our central banks
Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
idealogical:

Do you know my governor?

He is David Umahi.

And he's not lazy.

You see why I have enough time for the midget?
Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by idealogical: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:

Do you know my governor?

He is David Umahi.

And he's not lazy.

You see why I have enough time for the midget?

Ebonyi? So, what is your business with light rail project in Kaduna? grin grin

And you have mouth to travel all the way to the North/Kaduna to bad mouth their governor because they are doing something good, something that your poor and backward state can not do or try hundred years from now.

Empty barrel grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by simpleseyi: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
idealogical:

South-East governors are distributing Kerosene. That is development for them.
Re: Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC. by maxiflexy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
what happen to the Kano rail, signed by Ganduje some years back grin

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP: Wike Retires Abe, Aguma And Onyesoh As Akawor Emerges State Chair – / What Happpen To The Mantra Sai Baba / The Black Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.