Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Prevent Your Clickbank Acount From Being Banned. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Prevent Your Clickbank Acount From Being Banned. (816 Views)

How To Create A US Bank Acount From Nigeria - Easy Guide! / Get Your CLICKBANK Account Today! / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Clickbank Acount From Being Banned. by nohitch: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
The question on everyone’s lips.

Hello sir, how can I prevent my clickbank account from being banned?

This is quite the major issue a lot of people face, after creating a clickbank account.

If I was shown what I am about to show you, I would have gone far and not have my accounts banned, when I met the wrong guru, back in the day.

Especially as an unsupported country, we need to be extremely careful.

So here are a few tips on how to solve this issue.

First, don’t open a US clickbank account EVER. Withdrawing from this account is the worst thing you can do for yourself.

Second, if you are creating a clickbank account with a VPN (which is the ideal thing for unsupported countries), make sure you stick to one IP. Note the IP the VPN gives you by checking the IP after connectivity with whoer.net. Remember to always use a virgin email when doing this.

Third, dedicate just one browser to clickbank. Do not use one browser you use for this and that for clickbank. Clickbank should have one browser, I recommend a browser called Maxthon Browser.
Before using the browser, make sure you tweak the browser to avoid saving cache and history. To do this, go click the three lined button by the top right. Then click clear data.
A pop up will come up called “Clear Browsing Data”. Mark the box “Auto Clear On Exit”. Mark all the other boxes as well and click on clear now.
What this setting will do is, clear all data once you close the browser.
Make sure you don’t use this browser for anything else.
(Screenshot below)

Fourth, after creating your clickbank account with Maxthon browser and your VPN, select the product you want to promote and close your browser. Avoid logging into clickbank without a reason that is justifiable. Avoid admiring your dashboard, just get your hoplink and move on.
Constant login is tricky and can earn you a ban, if your VPN dances to poor network.

Fifth, don’t ever log into your clickbank account without the Browser you have set aside for it and the VPN you used in creating the account.

Sixth, if you don’t use your clickbank account for a while, here is what happens.

Accounts with a positive balance but no earnings for an extended period of time are considered dormant. Dormant accounts are subject to a charge of $1 per pay period after 90 days of no earnings, $5 per pay period after 180 days of no earnings, and $50 per pay period after 365 days of no earnings. These charges stop as soon as your account has additional earnings or if your account balance reaches $0.

If you expect your account to become dormant, you should lower your Payment Threshold to minimize the amount of money in your dormant account.

There you have it.

This is how you make sure your account doesn’t get banned or shut.

How about I show you, how you as a newbie can make close to 200k in a month on clickbank?

Now this is not to say it will happen immediately.

But once you follow instructions and set everything up, you are good to go.

Then if this is you, go here ==> https://nohitch.com/clickbank-free-blueprint-download/.

To gain access to two free videos that will show you

1. How to open a clickbank account that will not be shut down.

2. How to make money online from clickbank in Nigeria or as you may call it, how to make money on clickbank in Nigeria.

Once again, this is the link ==> https://nohitch.com/clickbank-free-blueprint-download/

(1) (Reply)

l / Ponmo Ijebu Is Available For Sale / Making Money From Affiliate Marketing In 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.