Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. (28910 Views)

Cruise Boat Capsizes In Calabar River, 11 Rescued, 3 Still Missing / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / 20 Things To Know About The Calabar Sea Port (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Rolex66: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
garfield1:

Sorry,this is largely untrue.no community surrounds the calabar river.akim akim community is located along the banks of the river just like several other comnunities like duke town,henshaw town.moreover akim akim is at odukpani lga not in calabar.

Haba, You should get her point even if it's not a detailed and concise report about the river. She nor be Travel News Reporter na grin

Akim Akim is actually one of the communities on the banks of the river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some Nairaland guys disgracing us since 2005 undecided Behaving like kids.

1 Like

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by lereinter(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
I like this picture wella

The thing full

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by kenodrill: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bbsharon:
Hello Nairalanders smiley. I finally toured somewhere down south, southern Nigeria grin and I'm excited to share.

Currently I'm undergoing my compulsory youth service year in Cross River State. I was posted to calabar from camp.

But then let's start from the very beginning.

So, I met an online travel buddy some days back here in calabar, who told me he would be going across the calabar river to inspect some site along the creek side.

As a geographer, that's his work. But, for me it was going to be an adventure .

Without hesitating I jumped on it smiley. Trust me wink

Few tips about the river generally...

It is not particularly a tourist centre, which means if you coming here you should or it probably means you have something to do around here.

Or, you just want to have a view of the river itself.

To get a canoe to take you around, if you want to. Simply talk to the locals around, they would help out.

Nothing exceptional happening at the place.

The people are friendly and the environment is pretty safe.

Beauty with brain.full package!

3 Likes

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
The thread is Empty.
You didn't show us anything.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Offpoint: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nice boobs.....

modified: I meant to say nice boothsgrin
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Vulcanheph(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who else has Noticed that the op Gather everything complete both front and back.

1 Like

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by TemmyT002(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Even from here, the river dey scare me

Nice one
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by TemmyT002(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Nice boobs.....

modified: I meant to say nice boothsgrin

Na that one you see cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Unie30: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
This one cute sha. Married or single?
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by makeherscream(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Be careful ooo hmmmm I hear say some calaber people dey eat human being
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bbsharon:
Somehow, this was seeming more scary to me.

To go on a canoe in a land where I don't know anybody really.

And, just as I was about to make up my mind for the last time. My phone rang and it was my mom...

At that point I started seeing what not cheesy, I picked tho and I was more than glad when it was just a call to be sure everything was fine and I was good.

Well, I didn't tell her what I was about to do wink and I'm glad I went on this adventure.

Though, it was stressful but I still had my fun smiley
Nice boobies! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Okoroawusa: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
garfield1:

Sorry,this is largely untrue.no community surrounds the calabar river.akim akim community is located along the banks of the river just like several other comnunities like duke town,henshaw town.moreover akim akim is at odukpani lga not in calabar.
She is just an adventurer not your tourist guide...cut her some slack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bbsharon:
So, yea we saw a fish caught up in the woods nearby.

Also, this here is use to trap crayfish... Oh, and hope you do know people from here have this huge appetite for seafood.

I have eaten a lot of them since I came here last month especially the native fisherman soup.
Fish caught in the woods
Typical Nigerian slay queen...
Chai! It have finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why r guys behaving like this?...let the girl be biko
But...em...OP, u wan put the thing for our mouth?
Nice work though...I like this kind of adventure
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
BinDean:

Fish caught in the woods
Chai! It have finish

It's either you have a problem with reading or comprehension is far from you. I wrote caught up in the woods. Next time read to understand.

4 Likes

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
garfield1:

Correction noted.. That's an error. We actually passed through the community on our way.

2 Likes

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Treasure17:
It's Bbsharon again. All the best with your service year. You get mind sha

Thank you.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Patented:
Kudos, Like your sense of adventure. thats something that is sorely lacking in this part of the world.

Thanks
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by marvin905(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
OP next time just snap the environs ..
cause all am seeing is your hips and Bob izua..
buh still nice pictures

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by marvin905(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
BinDean:

Nice boobies! kiss

ashawoooooooooooo..
you don zoom Bobby tire

1 Like

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Charleys:
Have you eaten dog meat yet?

Not yet.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
12345baba:
Wey ur geographer friend?

Keep looking.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by noisy45(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
I see a crocodile behind you in 3rd picture
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Bbsharon(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Are you showing the Calabar river or yourself?

This is stale already cheesy. Try another line.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by kenny714433(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=Bbsharon post=83432620]The Calabar River in Cross River State, Nigeria is located at the outskirts of Calabar Town.

Bbsharon, won't you come to Uyo let's go on a tour together? I'll love to go on a tour with you and write about it.

I love adventures.
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by kenny714433(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
BinDean:

Fish caught in the woods
Chai! It have finish

grin grin grin
Guy calm down ni.... What about me that caught lion in the sea ni? grin
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bbsharon:

It's either you have a problem with reading or comprehension is far from you. I wrote caught up in the woods. Next time read to understand.
how i go fit read am well when you don use your fresh boobies distract every body nko
OK. sha.. I stand corrected...no vex abeg.
Perhaps I can make it up to you wink You need just holler...@ +22380423694 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hadampson:

wink

So if dem tell you now say na calabar river she want show you, you go believe...

She don show wetin she wan show to the eligible Bachelors. Make you dey there dey find calabar river picture. �

Singles are not smiling.. Taking the Nairaland bulls by the horn.���

4 Likes

Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by tivta(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
I was expecting more than pictures of your self with the water behind you, has the adventure ended or do you have more?
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Tarabye: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: My Adventure Across The Calabar River... With Pictures. by Topmaike007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
I know it's Bbsharon our own Natgeo network

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Aircraft: Sriwijaya Plane Route Jakarta-Pontianak SJ-182 Lost Contact / Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos / Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.