Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! (1460 Views)

Please How Can I Send Money To Someone In Canada? / How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA / I Want To Send Foodstuffs To Uk On Cheaper Rate, Anyone With A Link? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by joetem(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello great people, please I need clue on how to send garri and other Nigerian foods to my cousin in Canada. Any link of export info will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by BuyMyCarIn24hrs: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Not that difficult. Send me an email..with your WhatsApp no. Opeheard@gmail.com
joetem:
Hello great people, please I need clue on how to send garri and other Nigerian foods to my cousin in Canada. Any link of export info will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by MANSPRIDE: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2019
joetem:
Thanks in advance.
Contact me on 08135622253.
I can help you.
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by joetem(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2019
BuyMyCarIn24hrs:
Not that difficult. Send me an email..with your WhatsApp no. Opeheard@gmail.com

Pls check your mail
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by drisalsha: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2019
joetem:
Thanks in advance.
Incase u haven't gotten yet, just click on my WhatsApp link below let's talk.

https:///23407010124396
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by joetem(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
drisalsha:

Incase u haven't gotten yet, just click on my WhatsApp link below let's talk.

https:///23407010124396

Thanks
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by teemotee: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
is there no food again in canada

Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Go to the post office and enquire. I mean major post office in your state.
No middle man. Post office will send it to his house through ems. Don't listen to people telling you to contact them. 28kg maximum. They will answer all your questions.

No African shop near him?
It's cheaper buying from African shops.
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by joetem(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
sassysure:
Go to the post office and enquire. I mean major post office in your state.
No middle man. Post office will send it to his house through ems. Don't listen to people telling you to contact them. 28kg maximum. They will answer all your questions.

No African shop near him?
It's cheaper buying from African shops.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Send Foodstuffs To Canada, Help!!! by joetem(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
teemotee:
is there no food again in canada

Food plenty but not African foods

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Black Tourmaline Crystals In Nigeria / Macro Network.... Have You Heard Of It? / How To Obtain Loan From Microfinance Banks Without Collateral In 24hrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.