Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) (19209 Views)

Picures From Arise Fashion Week 2019 / Cute Ankara Styles For Children To Wear In 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS) #ankarakids / Latest African Ankara Styles For Trendy Ladies 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by voltron14: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2019
Just like music, we should be stars of the fashion industry.

It's just that Nigerians always for someone else to blaze the trail.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by luiscarter(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2019
How man go wear chain for leg shocked
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
I like one girl among those girls. In fact I'm kissing my screen right now... I won't disclose that girl so the fellow Nairalanders don't hijack her from me... I'm going to the venue right now to collect her digit. She already sold herself to me.... Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by theenchanter: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Ennyholar:
The Lagos Fashion week is back. I was there yesterday and I can say a lot of things has changed. Cc lalasticlala
i was around that place yesterday too.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by theenchanter: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Kittex7:
I like one girl among those girls. In fact I'm kissing my screen right now... I won't disclose that girl so the fellow Nairalanders don't hijack her from me... I'm going to the venue right now to collect her digit. She already sold herself to me.... Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
brother wey mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2019
whytediamond:
I like grin
Don't like my girl friend
Be guided
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2019
devbojj:
This fashion week is colourful with different styles from different folks..
No doubt
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2019
Temitope1759:
More pictures
Cc lalasticlala
Lala you are promoting gays here
How man go use leg chain in the name of Fashion
Lala we no patronize you again ooo
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2019
theenchanter:
brother wey mumu. grin
Brother morron sorry
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Kapilta(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Lagos, the pride of yorubaland(Oduduwa).
Ibadan fashion week is always glamorous too.
God bless Oduduwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Alkheira(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Now this is rubbish

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2019
padi94:
Wish I was there...
Only 2 people there looking well fed. The rest look so lean and hungry.
I wonder what they fashioning.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by kikelomojessy(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Still building up my brand so that I can join them too.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Tomvi: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83447765:
Lovely.

Pretty.

Beautiful.
[/s]
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
logohaven1:
I always knew I was going to see at least one bobby grin grin

Your logo says a lot about your business. So you should take this opportunity to give it a new look for just 1k, yeah.

If you don't have one, still hit me up on whatsapp and we'd both design one for you for just 2k.

Send me a message today

ANYTHING INVOLVING TECNO & BOBBIES EHN... 5 & 6 grin grin

Nice pictures tho
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by etrange: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

wtf is this gay nigga on boxer shorts

Insecurity will not kill you. Those shorts are fashionable and look great on him. And he's bold and confident, that's why he's wearing them.

5 Likes

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by logohaven1: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:

ANYTHING INVOLVING TECNO & BOBBIES EHN... 5 & 6 grin grin

Nice pictures tho

LOL. I think say na only me don notice am
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
right now am feeding my eyes at the federal palace now
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
etrange:

Insecurity will not kill you. Those shorts are fashionable and look great on him. And he's bold and confident, that's why he's wearing them.
Insecurity kill you there!!!
No masculine personality dresses that gayishly provocative...and leg chain on top of that Dude is a sissy and he's subtly letting the world know... Are you gay too undecided
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:
wtf is this gay nigga on boxer shorts
you must be gay too to know he's gay. come out of the closet already

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
hi
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kittex7:

Lala you are promoting gays here
How man go use leg chain in the name of Fashion
Lala we no patronize you again ooo
you saw him and thought about gau. thats because you are gay and got aroused. come out of the closet, you are the gay here. uncivilized stone age gay man lile you

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by deuzgreat: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

No masculine personality dresses that gayishly provocating...and leg chain on top of that Dude is a sissy and he's subtly letting the world know... Are you gay too undecided
you are the only gay here.. insecured in your own sexuallitu. seeing him confident hurts you inner lies. i pray for you. forming straight yet you are gay!!!! i will open your secrets if you try me

2 Likes

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Lenny9000(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:
The problem with all these fashion shows is the fact that 90% of the clothes will never be worn by regular people. Just look at that guy wearing matching short knickers and shirt. What's up with the guy dressed like a ninja?

Techno is trying really hard, but no matter how hard they try I just cannot see myself buying their product and it has nothing to do with pride.

It is so everywhere, even here in the WEST. If you watch some Major fashion shows the clothes they Parade are sometimes too LOUD and BOGUS, but eventually what they pur out in the market is a bit more Tamed than what you see on the runway.
Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by etrange: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

No masculine personality dresses that gayishly provocating...and leg chain on top of that Dude is a sissy and he's subtly letting the world know... Are you gay too undecided

You meant to say "provocative". Why would another man's dressing be provocative to you, oga masculinity? Who even defines masculinity? Why are you mad about what he chooses to wear or not to wear? And if he's sissy, is it your sissy? Why you guys get worked up on another person's life is mind boggling, really.

You'll ask if I'm gay because you expect every non gay person to be suffering from toxic masculinity like you. Except if you have gay tendencies yourself, you wouldn't mind dressing however you want. Stop projecting your own insecurities on others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Jimgym(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Beautiful pieces of fashion everywhere, purely original.

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
etrange:

You meant to say "provocative". Why would another man's dressing be provocative to you, oga masculinity? Who even defines masculinity? Why are you mad about what he chooses to wear or not to wear? And if he's sissy, is it your sissy? Why you guys get worked up on another person's life is mind boggling, really.

You'll ask if I'm gay because you expect every non gay person to be suffering from toxic masculinity like you. Except if you have gay tendencies yourself, you wouldn't mind dressing however you want. Stop projecting your own insecurities on others.
Just typed a long epistle of whiplash to educate you but on 2nd thought, it'll be a waste of energy. Take this... I don't like gays and I'm repulsed at the sight of a man who dresses to depict that concept. Thankfully, in-spite of how foolish we are in this country, homosexuality has been declared illegal hence some level of sanity is still maintained.
The young man's dressing depicted the concept in no subtle way and last time I checked, I still had a right to my opinion.
Now I'm not saying he is gay for a fact because I do not know him. However, homosexuality is a distortion of nature and that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by PapaAdanna: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
rentAcock:
The problem with all these fashion shows is the fact that 90% of the clothes will never be worn by regular people. Just look at that guy wearing matching short knickers and shirt. What's up with the guy dressed like a ninja?

Techno is trying really hard, but no matter how hard they try I just cannot see myself buying their product and it has nothing to do with pride.

Really

Oga please tell us how you get what you wear.
You must be hotter than Pacciotti
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
deuzgreat:

you are the only gay here.. insecured in your own sexuallitu. seeing him confident hurts you inner lies. i pray for you. forming straight yet you are gay!!!! i will open your secrets if you try me
who is this Agama lizard ranting from his closet undecided undecided Get the furck out of here please. sad Pray for yourself first before you can pray for another human being. Better desist from such abomination if you partake of it.
Imagine having to leave the warm glory-hole of a woman just so you can dig a fellow man's ass embarassed embarassed *spits* Even nature arbors it.
Re: The Opening Of Lagos Fashion Week 2019 (Pictures) by etrange: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prymestrr:

Just typed a long epistle of whiplash to educate you but on 2nd thought, it'll be a waste of energy. Take this... I don't like gays and I'm repulsed at the sight of a man who dresses to depict that concept. Thankfully, in-spite of how foolish we are in this country, homosexuality has been declared illegal hence some level of sanity is still maintained.
The young man's dressing depicted the concept in no subtle way and last time I checked, I still had a right to my opinion.
Now I'm not saying he is gay for a fact because I do not know him. However, homosexuality is a distortion of nature and that is a fact.

Don't swing the topic to your forte just to score cheap points. We're not arguing whether homosexuality is good or bad. The man dressed how he wanted to, a manner you do not have the courage to dress in because of what people would say. And you're here calling him names. Why are you threatened by his dressing? You that you're more man than him, how are you better off? Keep carrying people's lives on your head.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joy Omanibe Emerges Winner Of 2019 Face Of Democracy Nigeria / Fabrics! Fabrics!! Fabrics!!! / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.