Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Lighten Yourself On Biafra - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lighten Yourself On Biafra (540 Views)

Covid-19: Funny Meme To Lighten Your Mood... / Lighten Up Your Day With Laughter. / Bored? Get In Here And Lighten Up Your Day With Laughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lighten Yourself On Biafra by tungamaje: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Should a referendum on Biafra be organised in Igboland today, I assure you over 90% would opt for our treasured country. The over 90% I am talking about include even mad men. Everybody has his or her reason for supporting Biafra.

There was this mentally challenged young man who was popular in our market. You wouldn't believe he was mad until he opened his mouth to talk or he was alone talking to himself. He was always neatly dressed and clean shaven

One day, a certain woman with a little girl was busy selecting some items to buy when the boy who was sitting near them said loudly 'If God helps us and we get Biafra, I am going to fork beautiful women. I will fork and fork and never get tired' Shocked to hear such a stupid comment, the woman turned to see who said such rubbish. The mad boy got up menacingly towards her and told her 'Yes woman, I am talking to you and I mean it! If we get Biafra, the way I will fork you, the way I will fork you!' The woman picked her little baby and her load and ran away. It may be he would not wait until we get Biafra before he switched into action
Re: Lighten Yourself On Biafra by Lordwheez(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Wow.... This is so funny, I almost laughed....
Re: Lighten Yourself On Biafra by tungamaje: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Lordwheez:
Wow.... This is so funny, I almost laughed....

You almost laughed? I understand. You giggled. But I hope you know how to laugh proper

(1) (Reply)

How Old Where You When You Knew The Right Name Is Water Cistern & not Water Syst / Real Amotekun... / "Someone Is Going To Collect Some D**k" - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.