Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware (1100 Views)

WARNING This Nairalander Blessingsam2318 Is A Scam Artist / Fraud Alert... Oseni Sam Williams / Scam Alert: Don Williams Oseni Is A Broke Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by internetpo(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2019
The guy is a smooth scam artist. See previous threads about him here
https://www.nairaland.com/4765838/scam-alert-don-william-scammer#83424723

And here

https://www.nairaland.com/5069601/scam-alert-don-williams-oseni/1

He now goes by the username Arenterprise. His new number 08157243216 (doesn't pick anymore), He just fleeced me this Saturday. I have been doing biz on Nairaland since 2007. Have met great people here. Thought my due deligence and all has been topnotch only to fall to this urchin's scam recently. Claimed to have an AdSense acct and even invited/added my email so I see as proof. Only to go ghost mode after payment has been made.

Alas i just saw the threads above too late and to discover he has scammed other people before. And he has repackaged to continue once more. (Another Glory Osie and Muyiwa Folorunsho in the making).

He has scammed the last (and wrong) person. I swear I will use my experience and all tools at my disposal to fish him out.

Pls if you can help and you have useful info about this scammer, pls let me know. I need him behind bars for his crimee and before he scams another.
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by drisalsha: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Post his bank details so others won't fall for his scam again
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by internetpo(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2019
I will post his new account details here shortly. I need more guys that can help me use it in tracking him down.
drisalsha:
Post his bank details so others won't fall for his scam again

1 Like

Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by forreelliinc: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2019
grin you no get sense na

internetpo:
The guy is a smooth scam artist. See previous threads about him here
https://www.nairaland.com/4765838/scam-alert-don-william-scammer#83424723

And here

https://www.nairaland.com/5069601/scam-alert-don-williams-oseni/1

He now goes by the username Arenterprise. His new number 08157243216 (doesn't pick anymore), He just fleeced me this Saturday. I have been doing biz on Nairaland since 2007. Have met great people here. Thought my due deligence and all has been topnotch only to fall to this urchin's scam recently. Claimed to have an AdSense acct and even invited/added my email so I see as proof. Only to go ghost mode after payment has been made.

Alas i just saw the threads above too late and to discover he has scammed other people before. And he has repackaged to continue once more. (Another Glory Osie and Muyiwa Folorunsho in the making).

He has scammed the last (and wrong) person. I swear I will use my experience and all tools at my disposal to fish him out.

Pls if you can help and you have useful info about this scammer, pls let me know. I need him behind bars for his crimee and before he scams another.
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by internetpo(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2019
I can see that emotional intelligence is very far from you. You just registered this month and all your posts are bereft of sensible materials.

I won't dignify you with any response apart from this.
forreelliinc:
grin you no get sense na

Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by forreelliinc: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2019
internetpo:
I can see that emotional intelligence is very far from you. You just registered this month and all your posts are bereft of sensible materials.

I won't dignify you with any response apart from this.
grin senseless nigga
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by donsheddy1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Here's is account details below

Access
Olashile

Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by donsheddy1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Here's his other number below

+234 812 761 5643
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by forreelliinc: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin person wey don change number and account dey deceive una sef
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by internetpo(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2019
donsheddy1:
Here's is account details below

Access
Olashile
his new account is actually

William Oseni
wema bank

One of the site he uses for is scam work
https://dailyngn.com/ (This is a fraud site. Don't be deceived).
I am reporting the site already and working with law enforcement agencies.

The bastard was even threatening me last week. I am gonna get him.

I tell people, esp. employers. There is nothing a simple google search cant
help you resolve esp. when it comes to finding out past records of new
ppl you want to employ.

This is now like a quest for me. I will be updating this thread with progress report.
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by God777: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2020
He has scamed a new victim, Oseni Williams is a bastard and would get what is coming for him
Re: Arenterprise Aka Don Williams Oseni Is A Scam Artist. Pls Beware by scammersguard(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
God777:
[s][/s]

Oseni Williams why should i be concerned with the mad rantings of a scammer like you? grin
AGAIN I AM NOT WILLIAMS

UGOGOCHUKWU I KNOW YOU CREATED THIS ACCOUNT TO RESPOND TO YOURSELF

ALL THE PEOPLE YOU ACCUSED OF BEING WILLIAMS YOU HAVEN'T APOLOGISED YET TO

(1) (Reply)

“Hey” You Can't Make Any Excuses Again..... It Can't Get Any Easier Than This... / My Site Is Now Official! / I Need A Professional Website In Four Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.