Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay (1083 Views)

Customer Care Agent Needed To Call/sms Clients - Location Independent / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Bank450(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2019
I just started a new website project and am looking for outstanding thinkers and writers to help promote the website via content/inbound marketing. I am specifically looking for people who can think up interesting content ideas my audience will love and link the solution/final experience/conclusion to my product.

You should have experience either with a company or as a freelancer, you also have a chance if you have done something similar as a personal project to promote your own business or product.

The job description looks like:

1. Suggest a content topic
2. Create a clear brief the writer can follow
3. Edit and correct the draft from the writer
4. Publish the newly created content on our website.
5. Promote the article using the required channels.

Please note you are not doing the hard work as we have VA's and Writers and Designers you will work with to produce the final product and promote it.

Contents are not limited to articles but might include infographics and videos.

The pay is very attractive and the working conditions are also attractive(you can work 100% from your bedroom).

If this is something you are interested in,

Please comment interested below this post and send an email to tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with the subject - Content Manager while stating your relevance experiences and past projects in the body.

The image below shows the what each content should try to achieve

1 Like

Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by onyeawka80(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Bank450:
I just started a new website project and am looking for outstanding thinkers and writers to help promote the website via content/inbound marketing. I am specifically looking for people who can think up interesting content ideas my audience will love and link the solution/final experience/conclusion to my product.

You should have experience either with a company or as a freelancer, you also have a chance if you have done something similar as a personal project to promote your own business or product.

Please note you are not doing the hard work as we have VA's and Writers and Designers you will work with to produce the final product and promote it.

The pay is very attractive and the working conditions are also attractive(you can work 100% from your bedroom).

Please comment interested below this post and send an email to tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with the subject - Content Manager while stating your relevance experiences and past projects in the body.

. Interested.
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by yemzzy02(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2019
I am interested.
adeyemi.freelance@yahoo.com
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by ewawumi(f): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Interested
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Abraham18(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hi there
I'm interested in the position, reach me on oluwasogoabraham@gmail.com
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Bank450(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bank450:

The position is still open
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Okaka27(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bank450:

The position is still open
highly interested fast efficient and reliable
with a few years of experience
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Misslagbaja: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Bank450:

Mail sent
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by lacasera14(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Interested
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by ladonidodo(m): 2:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Interested,mojeed_oladipupo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by marksleek25: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Interested. marksleek25@gmail.com
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by gewise7(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Good Morning Fam, I am sorry I am currently derailing from the purpose of the thread..
I offer Article Services on Fiverr.
I write Plagiarism free Articles.
I write Articles on any Niche and with Keywords.
I write SEO Articles for your blogs..
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6ac5e8c4ca?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile.....
That's the link to one of my Fiverr Gigs.
After clicking on it, you can see more of my Gigs.

Thanks...
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Tellemall: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2019
gewise7:
Good Morning Fam, I am sorry I am currently derailing from the purpose of the thread..
I offer Article Services on Fiverr.
I write Plagiarism free Articles.
I write Articles on any Niche and with Keywords.
I write SEO Articles for your blogs..
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6ac5e8c4ca?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile.....
That's the link to one of my Fiverr Gigs.
After clicking on it, you can see more of my Gigs.

Thanks...
And you get paid for this? How? It shows you're in Nigeria
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by gewise7(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Tellemall:

And you get paid for this? How? It shows you're in Nigeria
Yes, I get paid for it.
The buyer in need of service will order the gig he wants, and after I have done it with Maximum satisfaction, Payment will be made from the buyers end.
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by Tellemall: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
gewise7:
Yes, I get paid for it.
The buyer in need of service will order the gig he wants, and after I have done it with Maximum satisfaction, Payment will be made from the buyers end.
Payment into where? The dreaded Nigeria account?
Re: Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay by gewise7(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Tellemall:
Payment into where? The dreaded Nigeria account?
Sir, I don't know the experience you might have had with Fiverr.
But many Nigerians are being paid, you can receive your payment through PayPal and the rest, even directly to your bank account.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

ACTED Graduate Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Why N- Power Is A Total Waste / Teacher Needed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.