Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,572,440 members, 5,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 November 2020 at 12:08 AM

NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates (12233 Views)

WAEC Syllabus 2020/2021 For All Subjects [PDF Download] / 2018 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Scheme Exam Thread / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by johnpaul1101(m): 9:52am On Oct 11
Please i also need the past question; Jpassurance2019@gmail.com Jah bless
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Jessydera: 12:40pm On Oct 11
please to those that wrote the exam in the past was your exam centre in the university you attend . I reside in Lagos but school in calabar I don't know the address to fill in because I have no idea when this ASUU strike will be called off
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by drwhyte16: 9:56pm On Oct 11
Please I'm in need of the past questions
Drwhyte1995@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Effizist(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11
pls am in need of the past question..Jah bless
effizistchima@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Ocinnox(m): 2:48am On Oct 12
Gospelchinonso:
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 for Undergraduates

The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 for Nigerian Undergraduates is currently ongoing.

This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.

Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.

Available fields/level of study
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship award is available for undergraduate students fully registered in Nigerian tertiary institutions. The scholarship is open to all available course of study in Nigerian tertiary institutions.

Benefits
The NNPC Scholarship award is a fully-funded scholarship for undergraduates. The scholarship award is an annual scholarship worth N150,000. Winners don’t need to worry about tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance throughout the period of their studies.

Apply
https://www.academicrelated.com/nnpc-total-scholarship/

Academic Related giveaway

We are giving out NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions and answers for free, comment with your email address and we will send you the PQ

Can you please share the past questions.,.
Email is ocinnox@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Ikennablue(m): 7:11am On Oct 12
Gospelchinonso:
Giveaway ends tomorrow

ikenna.myworld@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Ikennablue(m): 7:13am On Oct 12
mete3:
I made that assumption cus last year the exam was stated to be conducted on Dec 7 but was later change to Nov 27... So same thing might actually happen this year.

pls sir can you tell us the nature of the exam and how best to prepare for it. Like what kind of questions should we be expecting. The time frame.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by SPLENDID25(m): 7:48am On Oct 12
Gospelchinonso:
Giveaway ends tomorrow

please sir! help a brother forward it to valentinefelix6@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation!
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by bolanto24(m): 10:11am On Oct 12
Gospelchinonso:
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 for Undergraduates

The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 for Nigerian Undergraduates is currently ongoing.

This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.

Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.

Available fields/level of study
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship award is available for undergraduate students fully registered in Nigerian tertiary institutions. The scholarship is open to all available course of study in Nigerian tertiary institutions.

Benefits
The NNPC Scholarship award is a fully-funded scholarship for undergraduates. The scholarship award is an annual scholarship worth N150,000. Winners don’t need to worry about tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance throughout the period of their studies.

Apply
https://www.academicrelated.com/nnpc-total-scholarship/

Academic Related giveaway

We are giving out NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions and answers for free, comment with your email address and we will send you the PQ

Please I also need the past questions.

boloweiaganaba@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by mancharlie: 1:51pm On Oct 12
My email ubahcharles45@gmail.com
Please I need the NNPC SNEPCO past questions
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by mancharlie: 1:54pm On Oct 12
anuanu:

Pls, can I still get the past questions?
anuoluwapolaoye411@gmail.com
Thank you!

Please I'm in need of the last questions too
ubahcharles45@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by celenas(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12
Please i need too.
celearteta@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by mete3: 3:42pm On Oct 12
Hi Boss.
I'm sorry for taking so long.
Just like u, I too just apply this year.
I really don't know much abt their exam setting as it was stated by them on their website and I quote"the shortlisting exam qtns always bear diff format each year".
But with the review i got frm successful candidate that wrote last year... They said the exam is made up of three or four part(Math, Verbal, Logical and General paper) and are set and coordinated by WAEC.
As for preparation part, get SSCE text for the afforemention subject.
Also, expect the unexpected as no one knws what qtns might surface this year

For ur last question, the duration of the exam is 40mins as at last year and 80qtns.

I pray we get shortlisted
Wish u the very best Sir.

Ikennablue:
pls sir can you tell us the nature of the exam and how best to prepare for it. Like what kind of questions should we be expecting. The time frame.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Laren24(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12
Kaypols:
we are ask to choose the centre nearest to us,i live in lagos and school in Kaduna, the problem is i dont know what centre to choose because of ASUU strike

do you think federal schools will have resumed before December 5
There is a possibility that most schools would have resume by then.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by mete3: 4:29pm On Oct 12
How sure are u Sir. or is that the outcome of their todays meeting
Laren24:
There is a possibility that most schools would have resume by then.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Ikennablue(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12
mete3:
Hi Boss.
I'm sorry for taking so long.
Just like u, I too just apply this year.
I really don't know much abt their exam setting as it was stated by them on their website and I quote"the shortlisting exam qtns always bear diff format each year".
But with the review i got frm successful candidate that wrote last year... They said the exam is made up of three or four part(Math, Verbal, Logical and General paper) and are set and coordinated by WAEC.
As for preparation part, get SSCE text for the afforemention subject.
Also, expect the unexpected as no one knws what qtns might surface this year

For ur last question, the duration of the exam is 40mins as at last year and 80qtns.

I pray we get shortlisted
Wish u the very best Sir.

thanks for the swift response.
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Orjiuturu: 2:11pm On Oct 13
abadicalebchosen@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

I just applied for the scholarship
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Lablover01: 6:09pm On Oct 13
Orjiuturu:

abadicalebchosen@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Can I use use my phone to apply?

alanineoaa@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Buzzer99: 7:22pm On Oct 13
Hello
I also need the nnpc past question papers
Okechukwuprince641@gmail.com
God bless you
Thanks in advance
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by exynos(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13
Good day guys!

I want to confirm some few things for a friend please

Let's say I got scholarship in my 1st year in school while studying Biochemistry.

And I got MBBS the next year through UTME, have I forfeited the scholarship? Can I still apply again as a fresher—MBBS?

PS: It's all about the NNPC scholarship or it's equivalent
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Lastbornbuns(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13
Go through the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Some scholarships are only valid for the course you applied with. Change of course/institution can mean forfeiting the scholarship.
exynos:
Good day guys!

I want to confirm some few things for a friend please

Let's say I got scholarship in my 1st year in school while studying Biochemistry.

And I got MBBS the next year through UTME, have I forfeited the scholarship? Can I still apply again as a fresher—MBBS?

PS: It's all about the NNPC scholarship or it's equivalent
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Filledwithcrown: 10:31pm On Oct 13
pls I need the past questions also. kehindeadebisi73@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by exynos(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14
Lastbornbuns:
Some scholarships are only valid for the course you applied with. Change of course/institution can mean forfeiting the scholarship.

Thanks a great deal
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Aricoswet(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14
Lastbornbuns:
hi please can I get the past questions from you? The thread where it is being shared via emails is not active. Please help me out
arinzearicoswet@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by QuinnMagusPaul(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14
[color=#000099][/color] Yeah! I'd like to get the questions as well @Lastbornbuns. Ma email z adedamolaadegokesalako@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Solomon764(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14
Please help me with the past questions/answers
E-mail--- hitlersmart13@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Lastbornbuns(f): 10:24pm On Oct 14
I dont have past questions.
Aricoswet:
hi please can I get the past questions from you? The thread where it is being shared via emails is not active. Please help me out
arinzearicoswet@gmail.com
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Orjiuturu: 11:07pm On Oct 14
Can I use this material to study for the TOTAL scholarship aptitude test

Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Next0: 8:34am On Oct 15
Orjiuturu:
Can I use this material to study for the TOTAL scholarship aptitude test
I don't think so
It's for graduate not undergraduates
They have undergraduate package too
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Orjiuturu: 11:04am On Oct 15
Thanks
Am seriously looking for study materials for the TOTAL scholarship aptitude test.

Next0:

I don't think so
It's for graduate not undergraduates
They have undergraduate package too
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by Next0: 3:20pm On Oct 15
Orjiuturu:
Thanks
Am seriously looking for study materials for the TOTAL scholarship aptitude test.

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2020-2021 For Undergraduates by mete3: 4:08pm On Oct 15

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level / Pls How Much Is Jamb Form / Qualities Every Good Private Tutor Should Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.