Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Function Of Sperm In Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Function Of Sperm In Women. (9206 Views)

She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Function Of Sperm In Women. by matildababy(f): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2019
MY ELDER SISTER THAT RECENTLY MARRIED TOLD ME SPERM OF A HEALTHY MAN MAKE WOMEN FAT WHEN THEY SETTLE DOWN MARITALLY.HOW TRUTH IS THIS.

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Ask osibanjo wife

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2019
When a woman gets married, she’s settled, rest of mind, no chasing of man again, no I need sub or “I haven’t eaten since morning”

Rest of mind can make you fat and glow!!! That’s the secret.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2019
matildababy:
MY ELDER SISTER THAT RECENTLY MARRIED TOLD ME SPERM OF A HEALTHY MAN MAKE WOMEN FAT WHEN THEY SETTLE DOWN MARITALLY.HOW TRUTH IS THIS.

Not only when married, there are some sperm that can make you increase in the right places, those men are to die for, the ones that drain the life out of you are bad omen, those type of men should be avoided like plague.

10 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Mood11: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Not only when married, there are some sperm that can make you increase in the right places, those men are to die for, the ones that drain the life out you are bad omen, those type of men should be avoided like plague.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I died Laughing.

5 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Mood11: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Stay Away from Premarital Sex.

When you get married, feed your family with Nutritious and Healthy meals.

Your husband's sperm will not only make you glow but will bring forth Children.

The eggs and the glory of the Vagina will not only make him happy but will make him smile when he sees his offsprings.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by respect80(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
So what are the nutritional content of sperm?
I'm just asking for a friend cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by midnighter(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Not true at all. But the happiness and contentment of being in a good relationship (with good sex) is probably what your sister was talking about

8 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by dami2boi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
rafhell:
Ask osibanjo wife

5 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by liquidfaya: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just an excuse lazy women use to get fat. Only dumb men accept it tho...

2 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin yes o..a very good example na my thick bucket full akamu...infact I saw one of my ex recently wey carry hipopotamus type of body when we were together ,now looking like a baby deer ..obviously due to the intake of expired akamu from his current guy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
there was a time my gurl requested i cum on are ass n rubb it in anytime i release ... she want are ass big becos she thinks i love ass ... wen stretch mark started surfacin on her ass grin she starts to shield her ass cheesy babe oya naw grin

8 Likes

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by paix(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Not only when married, there are some sperm that can make you increase in the right places, those men are to die for, the ones that drain the life out of you are bad omen, those type of men should be avoided like plague.
How do you identify such men, the men with plus and those with minus?

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Rochelle76(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mine is women that drink sperm how do they do it undecided undecided cuz local woman no fit

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Do you mean when a guy cum insyd pussy and watch it flow out like a boss!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by tillaman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
aro1:
Do you mean when a guy cum insyd pussy and watch it flow out like a boss!
you ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
you ehn grin
boss of life! Happy weekend sir
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by tillaman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
aro1:
boss of life! Happy weekend sir
respect boss!! What’s good
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
respect boss!! What’s good
hoping to cruise tommorow,but things kinda tight in my end..
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rochelle76:
Mine is women that drink sperm how do they do it undecided undecided cuz local woman no fit

When the sex is good and you love the guy, it becomes a no big deal to you.
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by tillaman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
aro1:
hoping to cruise tommorow,but things kinda tight in my end..
same here boss, weekend go make sense for here sha, it’s my niece’s birthday and 2 of my exes dey fall in!! Sure knacks breh
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
same here boss, weekend go make sense for here sha, it’s my niece’s birthday and 2 of my exes dey fall in!! Sure knacks breh
i trust you!

Two of your ex? How you go run the parol? Anyways,i can count on you,share the yarn for our beer parlour..
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by tillaman(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
aro1:
i trust you!

Two of your ex? How you go run the parol? Anyways,i can count on you,share the yarn for our beer parlour..
I don draw the plan already!! 1 of them lazy so that one go just dey inside while I engage the other one, i go straff the one wey dey inside room first then discharge her, I just got one Mad conCOCKtion on my way to Lagos yesterday!! The other one will pass the night,
Free straffing dey sweet sha
So my coock Rages on bro! I for like share our convo the babe dey carry all her skills come ni
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
I don draw the plan already!! 1 of them lazy so that one go just dey inside while I engage the other one, i go straff the one wey dey inside room first then discharge her, I just got one Mad conCOCKtion on my way to Lagos yesterday!! The other one will pass the night,
Free straffing dey sweet sha
So my coock Rages on bro! I for like share our convo the babe dey carry all her skills come ni
BOSS MOVE!!! CElebrate your niece birthday for me bruv,me loyal since day 1 boss..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by tillaman(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
aro1:
BOSS MOVE!!! CElebrate your niece birthday for me bruv,me loyal since day 1 boss..
salute boss
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
salute boss
wish you happy nacking.. BOSS MOVE!!! update us for our corner!
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by otunbalamba: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rochelle76:
oya open ya mouth wink let me teach you cheesy
Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by djoe21(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How many have you tasted? Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
respect80:
So what are the nutritional content of sperm?
I'm just asking for a friend cheesy

Nawa 4 u oo

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by respect80(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Nawa 4 u oo
Nawa 4 me. What about the pesin wey bring mata?

1 Like

Re: Function Of Sperm In Women. by Rekhina(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

how do we know d ones that dia sperms wee drain shit outta us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / Ladies..please Step In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.