Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed (39411 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by kikake: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
voltron14:
Nigerians don't like good news.

Had she said "hmm what a smelly place" this thread would have gotten 14 pages already.

Moreover, some are bitter it isn't from their region.

Inside Nigerian life.

A country where revenues come from the south, but best things are built in the north is no good news. The country must quench.

1 Like

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Basiiruwap(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
thundafire:
While wouldn't it be clean,how many people fly through the airport each day rubbish but some where in Nigeria dey airport toilet stinks at times no water to flush
Rubbish have you please for once paid a visit to somewhere out from your state pls?

Why always criticising anything even if it is thing that deserve applaud?
It's my current hometown and do you knows how many plane fly each day? Go and recieve sense pls.
I forgive you no need to qoute me again.
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by brookz: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
She dey use style promote her in-law El-rufai. grin
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by thundafire: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Basiiruwap:

Rubbish have you please for once paid a visit to somewhere out from your state pls?

It's my current hometown and do you knows how many plane fly each day? Go and recieve sense pls.
u DNT travel for state visit if u are not going to get a deal ok,if he went on personal thing dats fine so ur argument is baseless
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Basiiruwap(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
thundafire:
u DNT travel for state visit if u are not going to get a deal ok,if he went on personal thing dats fine so ur argument is baseless
I understand your point buh he has to know that: "don't say what you do not no. Otherwise you'll always get yourself into trouble".
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by livebyday(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Chicken and egg.

Alas, government comes from the people.

The sum total of the attitude of the people makes up the attitude of government.

Can never be in isolation.
[/s]

Delusional and uninformed perspective
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by LZAA: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
FemiMaduka:

What is your point? By the way, you are wrong. More so, the passenger traffic in PHC airport dwarfs that of Kaduna, Kano and Jos combined--Abuja is the federal capital, so it is excluded.

I still do not get the point.
I hope u know minna is an international airport
U just made the point i was insinuating in the sense that the region does not need that many airports due to low traffic
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by LZAA: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Afamed:

Have you abandoned your Biafra or death national anthem so sudden?

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by thundafire: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Basiiruwap:

I understand your point buh he has to know that: "don't say what you do not no. Otherwise you'll always get yourself into trouble".
sorry if I talk harsh on u ok
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maybe that's because people dont fly there very often.
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Jaqenhghar: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Other countries have moved but Nigeria is still talking about toilets

Having clean toilets have become a mirage and when eventually one mistakenly comes across an almost clean one, the entire country shuts down and celebrate

I still blame Lugard
That cracked me up
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Jaqenhghar: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
voltron14:
Nigerians don't like good news.

Had she said "hmm what a smelly place" this thread would have gotten 14 pages already.

Moreover, some are bitter it isn't from their region.

Inside Nigerian life.
Clean toilets is now news and something to celebrate
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Can we also have a stamp and a public holiday to celebrate this huge milestone.
Oh and while on the matter lets recognize the good governor globally for this impossible feat grin
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Basiiruwap(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
thundafire:
sorry if I talk harsh on u ok
You don't and let us forget it we understand each other now. Tnx
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Basiiruwap:

They should applaud you for keeping the toilets in your hometown airport clean. [img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
The place must be a real shithole.
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by magzey: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
So she dey shit in every Airport she go? Mtheeeeww

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by notoriousbabe: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
greatmarshall:
Okay go and eat food there
no mind am. Make she even pack go dey live inside. Rubbish
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Rajosh(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
has she been to all the airports and their toilets in Nigeria?
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by bigcasava1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
This Fulani people sometimes sound very awkward! Carry bed go sleep there! Since ur own na to deh check clean toilet
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by bigcasava1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Clean toilets is now news and something to celebrate
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Can we also have a stamp and a public holiday to celebrate this huge milestone.
Oh and while on the matter lets recognize the good governor globally for this impossible feat grin
abeg my Belle wan burst
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by BafanaBafana: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
degamemaster:

Spit on you. If not hate that filled your heart, why did you leave the topic an started talking about what doesn't concern you?

Btw, we have not forgiven Khadira for her partial interview and full time role into bringing this calamity upon innocent nigerians.
Unfortunately for you and your likes, nobody cares who you are having a grudge against, nobody cares about what you think or what you do in this country
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by greatmarshall(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
notoriousbabe:
no mind am. Make she even pack go dey live inside. Rubbish
hahaha... You ehn grin
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Basiiruwap(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

They should applaud you for keeping the toilets in your hometown airport clean. [img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
The place must be a real shithole.
You just make me laugh. May be you're among those unemployment and lazy youth that GMB reffers to right?

Pls bring your CV i'll definately help you. you hear?

don't form big while your pocket done dry finish. lol

1 Like

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by harryportter: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
voltron14:

Dem do you complain.

Dem no do you complain.

Haba is your frustration perennial?
yea.AND I GUESS YOURS IS BIENNIAL ABI?
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Tabletop1: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
So why is she living inside toilets
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by ONY3KAH(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is it our fault that you have stomach issues

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Afamed: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2019
LZAA:
The north alone has four international airports
FOUR!!!
While the south only has two yet some ppl(u know who) keep bowing down to the north thinking they are doing others
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod Afonjaconehead greenback
Regular Peace motor customer self dey complain of number of airport. Wonders shall soon end

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by LZAA: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Afamed:

Regular Peace motor customer self dey complain of number of airport. Wonders shall soon end

Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Jaqenhghar: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Basiiruwap:

You just make me laugh. May be you're among those unemployment and lazy youth that GMB reffers to right?

Pls bring your CV i'll definately help you. you hear?

don't form big while your pocket done dry finish. lol
What has this got to do with employment. Nigger please
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Basiiruwap(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
What has this got to do with employment. Nigger please
no o! i said i'll help if needed. that's it. DUDE!
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Jaqenhghar: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Basiiruwap:

no o! i said i'll help if needed. that's it. DUDE!
Stick your help up where the sun don't shine. Did I say I need help?
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by Basiiruwap(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Stick your help up where the sun don't shine. Did I say I need help?
ok o.
bye
Re: "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed by edoairways: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
kikake:

A country where revenues come from the south, but best things are built in the north is no good news. The country must quench.
What stops the governor from the south to utilize their allocations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Warplane Crashes Into Apartment Block In Russian City Killing 13 (video) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa / My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.