Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady (33281 Views)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Mcuzy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry grin so Abacha is now a hero . And Idi amin is a god , if I talk they will say i talk

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by toprealman: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol....."better life" for Instagram women cool
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by ecolime(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
She didn't make money. She made fortune.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Personally, I know this woman is a billionaire.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Queenserah26(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
You didn't need to, actually grin
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Yoighaman(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
It is well.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by bobothem(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
How about money from FEAP and FSP?
Realdeals:
It was a thrilling moment for the Abacha Family on Friday, September 13, 2019 as an Abuja, Northern Nigeria based Non-Governmental Organization “Empowerment of the Fallen Heroes Wives and Children Initiatives (EFHWCI) gave a posthumous leadership award to the widow of late Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Her Excellency, HAJIYA (DR.) MARYAM ABACHA in commemoration of her husband’s service to nationhood.

The Abacha matriarch and the cream of her elegant children which includes first son, Alhaji Mohammed Abacha, first daughter, Hajiya Zainab Lado and second daughter, Hajiya Gumsu Bayero, Sadiq Abacha, Al-mustapha Abacha, and other family and friends wore their best mood and inspiring attires as they received a deluge of awards and accolades from the visiting NGO.

In this new clip, she spoke about her life after power, politics, governance and ambition. She rounded it up by saying that even though she was Nigeria’s First Lady for the 5 years duration of her late husband’s tenure but she never made monetary gain as she was busy doing charity.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/10/25/world-exclusive-i-didnt-make-money-as-nigerias-first-lady-maryam-abacha/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BqVJj5BsM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Yoighaman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
It is well.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by bjbjbj: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
God punish your life, big LIAR
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
How is Maryam Abacha the wife of a fallen hero? Who was the hero? Sanni Abacha? Hey God!

Well, I'm not surprised. Nigeria is a weird place and Nigerians are queer people.

After all some Nigerians think Goodluck Jonathan is the hero of Democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by badman007(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Insult upon injury

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Madam abacha, I wasn't a kid when your husband was the head of state and commander-in-chief of this country...
The recovery of your husband looted fund launch into different bank account is part of what is sustaining the country presently...
If I say make God punish your generation , MOD fit ban me.. I won't say it . But it might be happen

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by GoldHorse(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Walahi, I believe this woman! She is saying the truth. Hajia no mind dem.

Is 1 billion dollars money?!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by DexterousOne(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
She is right

She did not make money

Money was stolen on her behalf

And kept in her name
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by RPirez: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
STFU! What your husband and family stole is more than you making money as a 1st lady. Olofo! angry Tinubu isn't any different. angry

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by gabbasin: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
She can tell that to the marines
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by RPirez: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:
So people lied that you said no matter how poor you become you will never be as poor as Dangote?

I don't know how true it is though.

I won't doubt it... ONLY if you knew how much money her husband and family stole.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mariam abacha was a sharp contrast of her infamous husband’s personality, she was meek and mild probably one of the meekest 1st ladies atleast from the outside.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by hybridblood07(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Somehow Abacha is an hero. Let's remove the fact he looted government funds. Nigerian economy was in a good state when he was the Head of state.
Willy7:
Fallen heroes wives? Abacha a hero? Hmmmmm, Ịdị Amin would've been a diety if he was from Nigeria then. Anyway that's for another day. To the main topic, hmmmmmm, really? Wow that's nice to hear. Please someone should remind me again who has this infamous quote, 'No matter how poor we become, we will never be as poor as Dangote'.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Laurens130(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Local man is disgusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by tiwiex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Willy7:
Fallen heroes wives? Abacha a hero? Hmmmmm, Ịdị Amin would've been a diety if he was from Nigeria then. Anyway that's for another day. To the main topic, hmmmmmm, really? Wow that's nice to hear. Please someone should remind me again who has this infamous quote, 'No matter how poor we become, we will never be as poor as Dangote'.

She said she didn't MAKE money. Not that she didn't acquire.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
I thought she said she's richer than Dangote.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by johnmartus(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Check the name of the organizer of this award you will know its igbo. The way these people betray Nigerians no be small.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is an interesting confession.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by danot1030: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
All these people with there chop and clean mouth.

I guess Patience Jonathan will come to tell also one day soon that she didn't make money from Nigeria as a first lady.
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Kevin1991: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
[b][/b]Hahahaha after ur husband do drain Nigeria finish

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by COMPAQ(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
The woman must be a BASTARD for saying that! Who be fool! Honestly speaking if a had a proper American snipers rifle, I would take her and All her children out one by one!!
Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is one of the reasons why some other people call NIGERIA unprintable names.

You did not make money, the university you started was from your husband's gratuity, abi?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady by Isoduwa(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
It's true she and her husband didn't make any Naira ₦ but they make Euros € dollars $ and Almighty pounds na wetin she dey try talk be that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drive Through Ziks Junction, MCC & Upper Iweka Onitsha: Pictures & Video / Goodluck Jonathan Steering Nigeria With A Steady Hand - Washington Times / Channels Tv Reporter Injured By Thugs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.