Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

'my Life Is Being Threatened' -duncan Mighty Writes An Open Letter To Rochas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'my Life Is Being Threatened' -duncan Mighty Writes An Open Letter To Rochas (362 Views)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Rochas Okorocha’s Bedroom In Owerri / Hoodlums Invade Rochas Okorocha’s House In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Life Is Being Threatened' -duncan Mighty Writes An Open Letter To Rochas by Maraokere: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Nigeria singer, Duncan Mighty, wrote an open letter to former Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, claiming his life is being threatened because of the money the Governor paid him to record a song with one of his boys.

The singer took to his Instagram page to share this letter, he also added that he has been invited by the police and he is willing to return the money to save his image from any sort of embarrassment.

He captioned the post as:

"Your Excellency Because you directly paid in public. While the job was going smoothly immediately after you paid. They said you sent them to bring back money to you # LONG THROAT DIFFERENT FROM A HUNGRY PERSON ... even if na ordinary pepper I dey sell I must be good".

source; https://www.instagram.com/p/B4CFeH7h7If/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read more: http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/25/my-life-is-been-threatened-duncan-mighty-writes-a-public-letter-to-rochas-okorocha/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'my Life Is Being Threatened' -duncan Mighty Writes An Open Letter To Rochas by Maraokere: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Letter

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide For Not Feeling Fullfiled / Bike Passenger Fight Policeman For Causing Their Bike Man(okada) To Crash / EFCC: Mompha Hid N32.9b Transactions From Government For 25 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.