Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors (62539 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by IamCharles123: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2019
nurusystem:

Not all that said lord lord,
In my name they will heal the blind n performed many miracles but on that day I will said to them go away ,go away go away from me...
You better give ur life to God n summit to is will.
So
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
edoairways:

Busola has concrete evidence and fact rather than believe her you refute her claims by mere video from SCOAN. However the case of that pastor doesn't have substantive evidence even though I don't trust the pastor. Videos can be manipulated to deceive people. I rather believe Busola's case because she was more detailed with facts, witnesses, figures, date, pictures e.t.c than manipulated video from an hungry blogger. Nigerians should stop relying on these bloggers for news. A blogger should investigate and come out with real facts not just edited video clip
I find it strange that you assume everything else should be observed as "concrete evidence" except for videos.

In otherwords, according to you, everything you mentioned here like witnesses, figures, date, pictures etc., cannot be manipulated but videos.

I hope you are hearing how ridiculous that already sounds. So even though you may have some ish with TB Joshua, or feel some sympathy for this pastor, please try as much as possible to make a strong case for your argument, and not something as unfounded as what you put up there.

Video is arguably the most credible evidence that could be used to arrive at a judgment than most if not all of those things you mentioned.

Just imagine that Busola had a video of the alleged rape, do you know what difference that would make in her case?

The role that video evidence has played to arrive
at credible judgments is probably unmatched.

So please leave the bloggers out of this for even if video evidence can be manipulated, so could everything else.

Mind you, before the other videos came out I had first watched that of the pastor. And even though the whole act looked very suspicious, I had believed it was real because it looked real and seemed impossible to be an act.

Then videos upon videos of the same miracle with the same woman began to come out, and it was clear my original suspicions were right that something was wrong somewhere.

So take it or leave it, that pastor or prophet is as fake as it comes.

He could repent and may have already repented, but if he still remains the same as he was in that video, he's still fake.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
I find it strange that you assume everything else should be observed as "concrete evidence" except for videos.

In otherwords, according to you, everything you mentioned here like witnesses, figures, date, pictures etc., cannot be manipulated but videos.

I hope you are hearing how ridiculous that already sounds. So even though you may have some ish with TB Joshua, or feel some sympathy for this pastor, please try as much as possible to make a strong case for your argument, and not something as unfounded as what you put up there.

Video is arguably the most credible evidence that could be used to arrive at a judgment than most if not all of those things you mentioned.

Just imagine that Busola had a video of the alleged rape, do you know what difference that would make in her case?

The role that video evidence has played to arrive
at credible judgments is probably unmatched.

So please leave the bloggers out of this for even if video evidence can be manipulated, so could everything else.

Mind you, before the other videos came out I had first watched that of the pastor. And even though the whole act looked very suspicious, I had believed it was real because it looked real and seemed impossible to be an act.

Then videos upon videos of the same miracle with the same woman began to come out, and it was clear my original suspicions were right that something was wrong somewhere.

So take it or leave it, that pastor or prophet is as fake as it comes.

He could repent and may have already repented, but if he still remains the same as he was in that video, he's still fake.

Thanks and God bless.
I don't have sympathy for that pastor as you for T.B Joshua because of his scammed philanthropic gesture. Busola never said she was raped by T.B Joshua in her confession. Since you assumed that the pastor is fake then you as well do the same for T.B Joshua instead of been sympathetic
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
edoairways:

I don't have sympathy for that pastor as you for T.B Joshua because of his scammed philanthropic gesture. Busola never said she was raped by T.B Joshua in her confession. Since you assumed that the pastor is fake then you as well do the same for T.B Joshua instead of been sympathetic
Lol.

My sympathy for TB Joshua, very funny.

So it was my sympathy for this pastor that made me initially believe the miracle was real after watching the video, despite that the way the whole thing went appeared suspicious. And for your information I also opened a thread to show the miracle (which I have since modified), so it was also my sympathy for the pastor that made me do so.

So you think that if I had the same overwhelming evidence against TB as in this case I wouldn't do the same and withdraw my support for TB Joshua.

It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about, because if not you'd know that I don't do sentiments but Truth, and unless there's a convincing enough evidence to withdraw my support for someone as such, that I wouldn't.

I'm not saying you are wrong or right about TB Joshua, but where is the evidence as in this instance so that I can do same?

Obviously you don't have such but just Busola's allegations against him and what you call concrete evidence, which has itself been debunked by the superior evidence of videos, which Busola herself was shown to have been of questionable character.

So why not wait until you have truly very concrete evidence against TB Joshua, because the evidence in his favor are so overwhelming, I mean so overwhelming that his philanthropic gesture is just an aspect of it.

Did you see what happened in Israel as well that the government of Israel was involved?

Could the miracles and healings that took place there of whites also be scamming?

By the evidence, It's really hard not to believe that the guy is real, so if you say my position concerning him is just based on sympathy, it's obvious that you are being sentimental, because you don't have similar concrete evidence against him as in this case.

Thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol.

My sympathy for TB Joshua, very funny.

So it was my sympathy for this pastor that made me initially believe the miracle was real after watching the video, despite that the way the whole thing went appeared suspicious. And for your information I also opened a thread to show the miracle (which I have since modified), so it was also my sympathy for the pastor that made me do so.

So you think that if I had the same overwhelming evidence against TB as in this case I wouldn't do the same and withdraw my support for TB Joshua.

It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about, because if not you'd know that I don't do sentiments but Truth, and unless there's a convincing enough evidence to withdraw my support for someone as such, that I wouldn't.

I'm not saying you are wrong or right about TB Joshua, but where is the evidence as in this instance so that I can do same?

Obviously you don't have such but just Busola's allegations against him and what you call concrete evidence, which has itself been debunked by the superior evidence of videos, which Busola herself was shown to have been of questionable character.

So why not wait until you have truly very concrete evidence against TB Joshua, because the evidence in his favor are so overwhelming, I mean so overwhelming that his philanthropic gesture is just an aspect of it.

Did you see what happened in Israel as well that the government of Israel was involved?

Could the miracles and healings that took place there of whites also be scamming?

By the evidence, It's really hard not to believe that the guy is real, so if you say my position concerning him is just based on sympathy, it's obvious that you are being sentimental, because you don't have similar concrete evidence against him as in this case.

Thanks.
Did you watch Busola's video from the beginning to the end? Did you see her facts, online reports and newspaper reports?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
edoairways:

Did you watch Busola's video from the beginning to the end? Did you see her facts, online reports and newspaper reports?
Well to be honest with you, I seen some of the reports but haven't watched the video, even though I believe the reason for that was because the reports connecting the video weren't compelling enough.

The reason I say this is because I was compelled to watch another one against TB Joshua that had to do with the audio of his inviting a South African lady to Nigeria, which I found quite suspicious but not sufficient enough to indict him as this one.

You know what, I would try and watch her video to see if it contains concrete evidence as you claim, and get back to you on that.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by nurusystem(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

So
Wake up
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2019
edoairways:

I had fully watched the part one of Busola's video interview on a week now, but i wanted to ensure that I watched the remaining part of it, before I got back to you hence the delay.

I was able to see what you called concrete evidence but to be honest with you I was very disappointed.

It's possible that TB Joshua may be a false prophet as you claim, but if Bisola was going to be the one to prove that, that means that the allegations against TB Joshua would remain unresolved, because Bisola Johnson is a fraud!

I mean, it's so stark that I wonder how people would be taking anything that comes out of her mouth seriously.

What else does she do?

What's does she aim to achieve with what she's doing?

It's very obvious she's a crook and only sees this as a money making venture, for she's already published a book, and is going about trying every possible means to market it.

I have had more credible people who have accused TB Joshua of same, so if not for the lack of similar evidence like this one, I would have believed them.

So the truth is that there's nothing concrete about Bisola evidence but just her own words, and I have brought videos which includes her own words which I want you to compare and contrast with what she said in her own videos, so that you'd tell me which is sounds more credible to you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWV5XatZHxsA&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwivopLJ8sDlAhVQh1wKHTBbBpkQtwIwAXoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0SFumBge3O7BqfzZP85nI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TgEIAZkRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5XatZHxsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ARCnx5Arc
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
I had fully watched the part one of Busola's video interview on a week now, but i wanted to ensure that I watched the remaining part of it, before I got back to you hence the delay.

I was able to see what you called concrete evidence but to be honest with you I was very disappointed.

It's possible that TB Joshua may be a false prophet as you claim, but if Bisola was going to be the one to prove that, that means that the allegations against TB Joshua would remain unresolved, because Bisola Johnson is a fraud!

I mean, it's so stark that I wonder how people would be taking anything that comes out of her mouth seriously.

What else does she do?

What's does she aim to achieve with what she's doing?

It's very obvious she's a crook and only sees this as a money making venture, for she's already published a book, and is going about trying every possible means to market it.

I have had more credible people who have accused TB Joshua of same, so if not for the lack of similar evidence like this one, I would have believed them.

So the truth is that there's nothing concrete about Bisola evidence but just her own words, and I have brought videos which includes her own words which I want you to compare and contrast with what she said in her own videos, so that you'd tell me which is sounds more credible to you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWV5XatZHxsA&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwivopLJ8sDlAhVQh1wKHTBbBpkQtwIwAXoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0SFumBge3O7BqfzZP85nI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TgEIAZkRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5XatZHxsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ARCnx5Arc
Then you watched the wrong video search again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
edoairways:

Then you watched the wrong video search again
I don't think there's any point stressing this any further, because you talked about the concrete evidence via her videos etc, and though I didn't see the need for it, as I didn't expect anything different from what I have already heard from her, i yet went ahead to take my time to see the videos if perhaps there's something there you had seen that I didn't know about.

But at the end what I got was nothing different from what I already knew and expected of her, but a confirmation of the fraud that she was.

But if you still believe that I watched the wrong videos, kindly post the right ones here for me, otherwise that does it for me on this subject.

Thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
I don't think there's any point stressing this any further, because you talked about the concrete evidence via her videos etc, and though I didn't see the need for it, as I didn't expect anything different from what I have already heard from her, i yet went ahead to take my time to see the videos if perhaps there's something there you had seen that I didn't know about.

But at the end what I got was nothing different from what I already knew and expected of her, but a confirmation of the fraud that she was.

But if you still believe that I watched the wrong videos, kindly post the right ones here for me, otherwise that does it for me on this subject.

Thanks.
Mr man I just told you that you watched the wrong video. I search further with open mind. If you believe scoan videos then I doubt if you can believe others

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2019
edoairways:

Mr man I just told you that you watched the wrong video. I search further with open mind.If you believe scoan videos then I doubt if you can believe others
Lol! I watched the wrong videos and you can't prove it by providing the links to the right ones?

It shows that if there's any one between me and you that has proven here to search with an open mind, it's certainly not you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.