Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris (45600 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by forreelliinc: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww who eats steak with okro?
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Thinkfree(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
calberian:
Is it Okoro or Okro?
It is Okra Olodo
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by yom2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
adecz:
grin

You dey oyibo land,
instead make you chop oyibo
food, you dey order African
soup which is termed "exotic dish"
for yonder.

Sorry JJC,

no go order for grass cutter for
there ohh, your money no go remain
for return ticket!! grin

Wetin join okra with ketchup
& steak sef? sad
but me Abin think say okra na universal vegetable o

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by heendrix(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
Such nonsense

Instead of looking at it in real currency terms of strength vs weakness he is looking at it wrongly

€15 Is meant to be N15 or N30 at worst !

Whose fault is it your currency is so worthless angry

chai.....ignorance is really a terrible disease sad

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Jaqenhghar: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
Such nonsense

Instead of looking at it in real currency terms of strength vs weakness he is looking at it wrongly

You dey mind the illiterates?
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by yom2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:
Paris is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Most expensive city I have ever visited (I have visited many many cities on almost all the continents) Paris is by far the most expensive, even when it comes to food.
really?
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by kunmiiii: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
[b][/b]

What is the minimum wage in Paris ? Einstein do tell

Secondly Paris is a tourist city and expensive but not in comparison to a poverty eroded nation like Nigeria I am talking in developed nation standard

Lastly to make an informed argument compare both minimum wages and add values to that of France to compensate for the extremely weak naira then you will understand.

Nigerians currency is trash and has no value , now joro went to a luxury restaurant ... Mind you this isn't the cost of normal feeding

I don't like arguing when people I argue with don't know what they are talking about
My friend, keep quiet and stop dithering, what are we saying, what are you saying, minimum wage is still €10 in France. Put purpose behind your rants and go and sit down in one place.

6 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Jaqenhghar: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
HacheNoire:
Did they force you to go eat at that location?

Indirectly showing off that you went to eat out in an expalensive place

Same France you will eat all in front of you for less that 10 pounds.

Mumu like you just went to use 15 pounds to buy Okro alone

Money miss road
See finishing

[img]https://media1./images/694357a89167bfb3511c58cd1926cc50/tenor.gif?itemid=8843570[/img]
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by justmenoni: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by mgh2: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
The conventional spelling is “Okra

Okro” is wrong.

Medically, okra is not recommended for men because the seeds contains a toxic substance called “gossypol” which decreases male fertility by reducing sperm count and sperm motility.

In countries like China, men purposely consumes okra to reduce fertility.

Majority of male contraceptives contains the substance gossypol, which is the main constituent of okra seeds

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by pek(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mr OP, nairaland is an international site. Therefore, use the right words. The heading says a cup of okoro and body says okro. FYI, it is okra
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by bjbjbj: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
You one used style tell us say you visit France
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by CanadaOrBust: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
vilucia:
The value of Naira is at fault. So his lamentation is pointless.

Not totally. He went to the most expensive place 4 show off purposes
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by CanadaOrBust: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:
Paris is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Most expensive city I have ever visited (I have visited many many cities on almost all the continents) Paris is by far the most expensive, even when it comes to food.

U gotta know where to go. A can of coke can cost €4 or a tenth that
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by CanadaOrBust: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
mgh2:

Okro” is wrong.

Medically, okra is not recommended for men because the seeds contains a toxic substance called “gossypol” which decreases male fertility by reducing sperm count and sperm motility.

In countries like China, men purposely consumes okra to reduce fertility.

Majority of male contraceptives contains the substance gossypol, which is the main constituent of okra seeds

The correct spelling is okoro as the OP said. The rest of your post is on point
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by IamCharles123: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
Such nonsense

You are the one looking at it wrongly.
If naira were equal to euro, this okro will cost some few kobos in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by livebyday(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
kunmiiii:

My friend, keep quiet and stop dithering, what are we saying, what are you saying, minimum wage is still €10 in France. Put purpose behind your rants and go and sit down in one place.
[/s]

Do not ever speak to me.like this again

If you can't express your point like someone exposed to a tertiary institution then don't mention me again

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by livebyday(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
heendrix:

chai.....ignorance is really a terrible disease sad

Done?
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Rexnegro(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Okro soup in the white land is a foreign delicacy and hence, it may be pocket-tearing!! Just like a bowl of Asian noodles at 'China Garden' , Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere attracts nothing lesser than 15k from your wallet.
''A prophet is never honoured in his homeland''
this is the most sensible comment about this okro soup thread . bro I hail o
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerian food abroad is very expensive because it costs a lot of money to bring in the ingredients. (Health and safety checks,import duties, cost of transport, etc). Most of the ingredients don't grow abroad, and even if available would be more expensive than the local product.

(As an example, try comparing the cost of tomatoes in Shoprite imported from South Africa vs Nigerian tomatoes. The difference is clear)

Add the fact that the resturant oga Joro is eating in has to pay light bills, water bills and staff...adding to the cost.

This isn't Mama put's buka in your average Nigerian town, or even your family house, where some of the ingredients might even be growing in one's backyard.
MODIFIED

As an example, 4 bananas in the UK , where banana does not grow, would cost N400 or more. In Nigeria, that's the price in some areas of a whole bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by kunmiiii: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Do not ever speak to me.like this again

If you can't express your point like someone exposed to a tertiary institution then don't mention me again

Cheers
Oh, as usual the hypocrite expected his condescending rants to be excused. Move along jare.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
Such nonsense

Here is the thing, if we want our currency to be strong, we have to simply become an exporter of industrial goods.

That's what all the countries with strong currency have in common.

Nigeria is so reliant on exporting raw materials, that our currency so much depends on the revneue from the sales of these materials. The problem is, we don;t control the price of these raw materials.
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by LadyD91: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
calberian:
Is it Okoro or Okro?
It's okra
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Ferdinand40: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

Fvckin show off

African shops sells at higher rate

'''
[/s]
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by mikron(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
No be only small cup of Okoro, na small cup of Chinedu... To even think the OP and the mod who put it to front page lack simple spelling skill. angry
thought i was the only one that noticed the name okoro grin grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by seanjy4konji: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
No he is supposed to buy small and gbegiri in France for one Euro

Abeg shift.

Why u no carry okro from Nigeria make bio security use u shine collect 400 euro as fine.
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by sonnie10: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
I cook a big pot of soup with only $5 okra.
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by yom2(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
mgh2:

Okro” is wrong.

In countries like China, men purposely consumes okra to reduce fertili

. Well the same medicals that say okra contains vitamin k and stuffs
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by ttmax09(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:
seems Monaco is more expensive than Paris though
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Starz825(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Okro soup in the white land is a foreign delicacy and hence, it may be pocket-tearing!! Just like a bowl of Asian noodles at 'China Garden' , Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere attracts nothing lesser than 15k from your wallet.
''A prophet is never honoured in his homeland''
Abi na...
Eating a foreign food in ur country will be very expensive...
While eating ur local food in a foreign land is also very expensive
Re: Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris by Monday60655(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
You just want to show that you went to France. Is it only okro that constituted the food you ate. What about other things that people can see there. This Joro self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Famous African-americans Of Igbo Descent. / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.