Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! (990 Views)

Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) / Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) / Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! by obiekunie2: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
see how Nigerians and oyibos are grooving to the superb music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Rv8NmrVWs

that fair guy is on stage deserves an award for his smooth dance steps.

NO COMPUTERS AND YET MUSIC PRODUCTION AND STAGE PERFORMANCE THEN WAS ORSOM!

lalasticlala and dominique! weekend don reach!
Re: Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
WHO IS OLIVA DE COUQUE?
Re: Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! by obiekunie2: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
WHO IS OLIVA DE COUQUE?

oliver de coque was and is still a Nigerian musical legend!
Re: Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
While growing up and hearing about his name,I av always thought his last name was **Coke** Not knowing it was actually coque.
Re: Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! by gloriaunobi(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
I so much love his performance so much especially the way he's playing the guitar, he's not just a singer he is a supervisor, from the video I can see him playing all the instrument even playing the wooden drum with the two sticks. He plays and sing with passion as it is from his heart, the smile and impression on his face alone can convince you that yes he knows what he's doing and watch the oyibo woman dancing. Somebody should reincarnate Oliver for me please I love all his songs.
Re: Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

oliver de coque was and is still a Nigerian musical legend!
Igbo legend.

Not known in d west and north

(1) (Reply)

Download Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sheet Music In PDF & MP3 / Free Tubidy Music Download Free / Download Seyi Vibez Ft Teni Yoyoyo Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.