Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Do You Need A Woman For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Need A Woman For? (4410 Views)

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Need A Woman For? by Ayowumie(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
I met a girl four weeks ago, I invited her for lunch 3 days after and I told her that my lunch break starts 1pm and ends 2pm. She said she would be able to make it. When she got to my office, it was 1:55pm, I asked her why she came late, she said her boyfriend did not release her on time. What she meant by release, i never got to know.
Since, we could no longer have lunch together, i offered her a cup of tea after which i got her into a taxi and she left. A week later, she sent me a text. Below is the content:
"Hi lov, i spent d whole nait thinkin abt u & wat we cud make frm our r/ship
i hope i cud tel u how strong tinkin of u makes me feel"
When i got the text, i was surprised but as a guy now, i played along. Two days after, she called me asking for 20k. I didnt say i would not give neither did i say i would give her. She came to my crip last wkend. Before, i knew wat was happenin, she was asking for towel? For wat . . . . . .
After the whole show, she reminded me of the money she had asked for and the funnest thing was that she said "beautiful girls need money to stay in shape". Surprisingly, she could not remember telling me that she said she was with her bf the day i first invited her for lunch.

Now the question, why do u need a woman or a girl friend, is it because of friendship/companionship
or is it just to drain your pocket after which she will go for another guy? or is it all about sex and fun?
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
What did we need our mothers for?
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by lajjy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
Now the question, why do u need a woman or a girl friend, is it because of friendship/companionship
or is it just to drain your pocket after which she will go for another guy? or is it all about sex and fun?

@Ayowumie,
we need women for a lot of things apart from fun and s.ex , is just that the girl in question is all those I-never-chop-girl .
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Ikedonn(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ poster
She has shown you her true color now.Is eigther you keep her for bleeping or you just leave her alone since she's after your cash.Moreover,if you insist on keeping her bear in mind that you will pay that 20k someday. angry
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Ayowumie(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
lajjy:

@Ayowumie,
we need women for a lot of things apart from fun and s.ex , is just that the girl in question is all those I-never-chop-girl .

What would you need a woman for?
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by 190: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
sex nah

wetin she get 2 offer again!
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by kay177(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
To tell us stories at night especiallly in bed, you know women are good story teller.
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Kelvinj(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
lol well what do the girls what a bf for should come first??
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Rhymez(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
@poster. Read Genesis in bible from the creation of man and woman and you will see why we need a woman.
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by livedit(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Rhymez- Amen!

@Ayowumie - The real question is, why would a man need a woman like THAT for? She was straight up trying to play you! Not all women are like that. She definitely need to go back to school to tighten up her game, that was pathetic!  Anyway's, I can understand why a situation like this made you inquisitive or upset as to why a man would need a woman. Rhymez answered it perfectly.  Besides us being  wo-(with the womb) man  or fe-(to carry the fetus) male to bear your children, we are also here as a help mate. Tell the truth, how exciting would this world be without women on this earth?  grin Adam would still be alone in the Garden of Eden. But GOD said it's not good for man to be alone. For He know's what's  best for us. Therefore, he took a rib from Adam and created Eve.

That's really sad that a woman, excuse me, I mean girl, that you've known for about a month think she had the right to ask for 20K (I'm thinking is US funds as $20,000) but regardless of the amount, that was straight up wrong. Then she had to wait to be *released" or in other words *permission* to come meet up with you.  Then couldn't even remember slipping up and telling you she had a man and that beautiful girls need money to stay in shape.  She's right, that's what beautiful girls need, but a woman will already have what she needs to be a beautiful woman.  Makes you think how many men she pulled that on, What is this world coming to? 
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Mygoldie(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Poster, what do you need the girl for?? and not women in general.
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Dsense(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
OP.
She's got to offer manythings dude,Manythings. . . . . .countless.
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by mediatrix8(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2010
Man needs a woman to be happy,strong,courageous and inspired in everyday LIFE.Behind the success and failure of a man is woman,so you need a woman to be successful hence if you are playing with women,it will lead to your failure ,so MEN, BEWARE!!! wink
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by MrCork26: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2010
isnt it for punnnny? angry
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Ayowumie(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2010
mediatrix8:

so you need a woman to be successful hence if you are playing with women,it will lead to your failure ,so MEN, BEWARE!!! wink

What would you say about successful single men?
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by mediatrix8(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2010
Ayowumie:

What would you say about successful single men?

Absolutely,Any successful single man would have a woman behind him,served as his inspiration in pursuing his dream.
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Creamish(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2010
. . so N20,000 prompted dis question . . .wat wuld u av done if she stole ur car? *What is the quickest way to get rid of women in the world?*

Im curious . . does N20,000 erase the function of all the women in ur life? Lets start with ur mum . . .wat do u need her for? . . oh yeah . . .without her, u wont b starting this thread . . I know minez done so much for me, i just cant repay . .

. . wat about ur sisters? im assuming u have them . . how useful are they? hmm . . . mayb ur referring to ur lovelife . . well . . im thinking if ur straight  . . u will need to get married to one someday . .i wonder y u'l want to do sumthing like dat . . . y marry a wife? . . afterall u can bear a child, cook n clean, do ur laundry n also make love to urself . .  undecided

. .yeah . .women r totally unnecessary. . . u dont need dem
 undecided
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Nixo: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
I ( WE) Need them for all things, ranging from companionship to all else, grin grin grin

We can't live without 'em and wish like hell we can too, wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Yorisb: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
mediatrix8:

Absolutely,Any successful single man would have a woman behind him,served as his inspiration in pursuing his dream.

This isn't absolutely true!
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Macgreat(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
smiley
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by kulfaith: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ poster everyman needs a woman. it is confirm in the bible 2 in the book of proverb 18 : 22.
Re: What Do You Need A Woman For? by Ladyrsky46: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2010
At the peril of sounding really "out of touch", do most Nigerian women really ask men for money that easily?
I've seeen wayyy too many posts saying Nigerian women love money yaddi yaddi yaddi, and I wonder if they just go to men and just tell them, "I need N50,000"? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship / The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.