Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,672,473 members, 6,284,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 05:41 PM

Fake Miracle Spotted And Called Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Miracle Spotted And Called Out (172 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Spotted And Called Out by fiope: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
this is another case of fraud perpetrated under the disguise of religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2a_XSNyb98&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Miracle Spotted And Called Out by budaatum: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Funny thing is this woman would go about charging for her performance and there will be rehearsals before it's done in public.

I strongly advice that if your church does things like this you go and request a refund of your tithes because it was never deposited with God!

Re: Fake Miracle Spotted And Called Out by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nothing new. With all this, the churches would be filled on Sunday. The masses willingly choose scammed

(1) (Reply)

"I Told The Earthquake To Stop And It Stopped!!!"-philipino Pastor / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi Ni Oluwa Ogo / Download New Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.