Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image (32188 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Tosin Silverdam Apologises To Adesua Etomi, Maintains His Opinion On Vogue Cover / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by silverdam(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
They say he whom God has blessed, no man can cause. I am a big fan of actress Toyin Abraham but I’m so ashamed to even say it. I was one of those that wrote terrible stories about her. I used to be a blogger, I was desperate for the clicks and views. I was the one that broke the news about her infidelity, how she maltreated her ex husband, how she does cocaine and also being a lesbian. I broke the news of her bad behaviors while on set of Iyabo Ojo’s movie in Ghana.

Honestly speaking, it was never my attention to tarnish her image but as a desperate blogger I needed to grow my blog. Sadly it was one of her close friends who is also an actress that gave me all these terrible information about Toyin, she leaked all her secrets, this actress hated Toyin, she wanted to tarnish her image by all means, she reached out to me to publish these stories.

As a desperate blogger, I had no choice than to write the story and added some lies to spice it up. The story went viral, I was so happy, I got the clicks and views, I didn’t realize I was ruining someone else’s career, I have forgotten she’s also a human being like me. I just want to use this medium to apologize to actress Toyin Abraham, I am so sorry. I’ve realized nothing can bring her down, so many people have tried to bring her down but she keeps rising above the hates, she keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Where is my blog today? Or where is the actress who wanted to tarnish her image now? The so called actress’s career is in shambles... But look at where Toyin Abraham is, she’s bigger than ever and this is just the beginning. I am sorry Toyin Abraham....

https://mobile.twitter.com/TosinSilverDam/status/1187693918114197504

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by silverdam(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Tyche(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by NLSavage: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
many mad people roaming the surface of the earth sad

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
cc 0knm
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Attention seeker oshi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by JubrinElSudan: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Your blog is up for sale
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by RPirez: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Well, the question is are those allegations true or not? We don't care if you feel sorry or not. We care about FACT! cool

17 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Wickedtruths: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmn, this life, one has to be very careful. This boy must have gotten into serious problems that they told him the way out is to seek her forgiveness. All these Yoruba actresses that change native doctors like plastic plates is what this boy was playing with. Now, e don see am.

I don't know if you guys remember Viviangist. She was a nuisance on Nairaland and was the most despicable blogger I ever came across. After posting gory pictures of random corpses and claiming they were her relatives, where is she today?

You see Alex reports, that clown can give awards to a stone BUT, he has never written a negative report about anyone. Not one that I can remember. Always trying to hype people, develop them and bring them up, never putting anyone down.

In life, your choices determine the consequences you receive. This OP must have been dealt with spiritually and otherwise to make him come out like this. This is not ordinary eye.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Zombiekiller010: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by YungMillionaire: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin Nigerians are funny people...even in tragedy the comedy is unmistakable. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Kendumazy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm! Awon Blogger blogger! Last last, u na go blog u na career and destiny join the blogging just like this one. Make u na kontinue.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Afiahomes(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by IAmSkinny: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Drama everywhere. Maybe I should just walk around with a gopro everywhere I go.

Clean Nikon D3200 with Nikkor 35mm f1.8 prime lens lens for sale.

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Funmilade11(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Yeyenatu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
are u still gay tho? you have the spirit of homosexuality smelling all over u

Your comment is mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by SultanOfAbia: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Blogger Wey Mumu..

1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Finnese001: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
tongue
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Inside life
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by happney65: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
The tosin dam is the OP too in case anybody is missing it..so tell us more..what happened to the blog and use style to tell us about the so-called actress who dey give you infor...My spirit likes amebo today and I wan do am wella

8 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by zone51: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who are this one again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by RPirez: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
sad
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by PheelzAlmighty: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Shior undecided
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by generationz(f): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry

He even added lies.

Wicked soul.

He looks gay sef. sad

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by AgentGoat: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
mumu niyen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by MrCounselor: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Cool
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by ursullalinda(f): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is very easy to apologise but can you un do the harm that has been done already?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by RPirez: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
caandi:
Ode, anything for clout
Please patronise my goods fam, kindly follow my business pages on Instagram and Facebook
For your quality designer wears, shoes, Chinos, jeans, t-shirt, eye glasses, wristbands, bags, cufflinks, turkey and Italian wears etc. Kindly follow on Facebook at Ellabloombusinessfashionworld and on Instagram @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld

Clout na the latest Grammar for 9ja now, abi? Rubbish 9ja mentality!

10 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Aminobrown(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
I used to visit dis blog sum tym ago to read stories

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years / 10 Beautiful Present-day Nollywood Actresses / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.