Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image (32187 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Tosin Silverdam Apologises To Adesua Etomi, Maintains His Opinion On Vogue Cover / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Btruth: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2019

ode!
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by DavidEsq(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2019
A "blogger" who can't tell between "intention" and "attention", tha wan na bnogger grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Ipheeoma24(f): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Abegi which sorry this story is also a clout for the same clicks and views biko no one asked him to do anything he wants to use our head we dat r born FBI agents
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by DavidEsq(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2019
WeAreEngineer:
Thanks � English teacher, have fixed it, it was a typo error, Keyboard Auto correction messed me up
Ur insolence has perpetuated u in incurable ignorance. It is is "I've" not "have". What was ur English language teacher sef?
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by nams77: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Hmmn, this life, one has to be very careful. This boy must have gotten into serious problems that they told him the way out is to seek her forgiveness. All these Yoruba actresses that change native doctors like plastic plates is what this boy was playing with. Now, e don see am.

I don't know if you guys remember Viviangist. She was a nuisance on Nairaland and was the most despicable blogger I ever came across. After posting gory pictures of random corpses and claiming they were her relatives, where is she today?

You see Alex reports, that clown can give awards to a stone BUT, he has never written a negative report about anyone. Not one that I can remember. Always trying to hype people, develop them and bring them up, never putting anyone down.

In life, your choices determine the consequences you receive. This OP must have been dealt with spiritually and otherwise to make him come out like this. This is not ordinary eye.
You may be right afterall

1 Like

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by skukimania(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Just say Lizzy anjorin, no one will beat you. But it's good that you have come out to apologise openly.
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by Ykc2(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Toyin paid somebody to write this
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by DameB(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Hmmn, this life, one has to be very careful. This boy must have gotten into serious problems that they told him the way out is to seek her forgiveness. All these Yoruba actresses that change native doctors like plastic plates is what this boy was playing with. Now, e don see am.

I don't know if you guys remember Viviangist. She was a nuisance on Nairaland and was the most despicable blogger I ever came across. After posting gory pictures of random corpses and claiming they were her relatives, where is she today?

You see Alex reports, that clown can give awards to a stone BUT, he has never written a negative report about anyone. Not one that I can remember. Always trying to hype people, develop them and bring them up, never putting anyone down.

In life, your choices determine the consequences you receive. This OP must have been dealt with spiritually and otherwise to make him come out like this. This is not ordinary eye.

grin grin @ bolded
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by DameB(f): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2019
RPirez:

Clout na the latest Grammar for 9ja now, abi? Rubbish 9ja mentality!
Most don't even know the meaning o

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by IAmSkinny: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Businext:

Very interested for a young cousin Please how much last
130 cus it comes with an expensive prime lens
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LZAA: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2019
What is all this na
Kai social media's negatives outweighs it's positives
The world is gone
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by deuzgreat: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2019
silverdam:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TosinSilverDam/status/1187693918114197504
you lost weight. are you still a virgin or you did the did and caught the gay bug? be safe
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by deuzgreat: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
ednut1:
Gay mofo name the actress na
but ur gay too na abi bisex
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by CONFAMA: 3:35am On Oct 27, 2019
DonCaxton:

Your comment is mischievous.

He is right though... That guy's gay grin
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by silverdam(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
homesteady:
Silverdam ain't you working at Linda Ikeji's company?
Nope! I’m not
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:23am On Nov 16, 2019
why are you gay?
silverdam:
Nope! I’m not
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by silverdam(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
why are you gay?
Partee after partee
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
nigga aint even denying it no'mo cheesy
silverdam:
Partee after partee
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
anyways I can hook you up with my nl friend called 0knm
he dates anything but he really shy tho
silverdam:
Partee after partee
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by silverdam(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
nigga aint even denying it no'mo cheesy
Okurrrrr
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
right back at you, sis cheesy
silverdam:
Okurrrrr
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by silverdam(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
anyways I can hook you up with my nl friend called 0knm
he dates anything but he really shy tho
Goodluck
Re: Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
I've messaged him hopefully he'd take the cue
silverdam:
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.