Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To (33937 Views)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
E be like say Babe dey plenty for that Facebook o shocked shocked

Congrats on your wedding...

Online dating get as e be tho undecided
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Saintfrancis82(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats,

but some girls have bad characters on social media accounts, before they will reply you ehhhh the 1st check ur profile and know the kind of person u are

97% of girls/ladies don't need Love na money the want
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by friendlyadvice: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Kenturkey048(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:
Proper definition of evening newspaper
morning newspaper...we sight you...
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by dharamanil(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
If u wish to Mary an igbo girl, No matter how pretty she looks follow these steps.

Add Don to your Facebook name
Either go to china or Dubai for 1week
Post the picture on Facebook
Get a foreign number. Even textnow number
Be ready to get married either on Christmas or any day from December 24th to January 28th

With these tools, add them on Facebook, I swear u will get them at a bunch
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Toks2008(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
derrydinny:
Proper definition of evening newspaper

You don craze finish.. Chai! grin
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Jackipapa: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hi, hello
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Really
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Ladycewhy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
One in a million that worked out ,the rest are licking their wounds in silence embarassed
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by damtan(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
seunmomoh, I'm saying hi to you on nairaland. Who knows what might happen next
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats. Both look well to do.

Their kids will enjoy.

Unlike the frustrated souls with dead Facebook profiles that beg women for credit cards and money then come here to shout 'evening news paper' after their plan no work.

Na dem dey lure primary school girls with 5 kobo chewing gum. Kobo wey dem even steal. Na only saggy balls be their achievement for this life.

Frustrated mumu animals.
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Amanda4life: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ciaos:
I hope you won't be suspicious of anything when he goes to that same Facebook after your wedding.

The man no go stop facebooking na
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by Brazil2018(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please how did he spell the "Hi"

1 Like

Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by gonkin(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oboy the man don cake. Thank God they are off the market. 2 tired people. When the Dusk arrives u seek any available shelter. Just lucky that this one isnt so bad. Congrats. - 1 from the singles association
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by agbonkamen(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
back2sender:

Men no dey old naa women dey under biological cycle.
Evening newspaper is even nicer to say ,that woman naa affidavit paper from old court papers
ok good. What about guys that has released 2billion sperm out of their balls which are 80 kilometres away from their dickwood nko? Saint Morris abeg let me hear word.
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by sammychimex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nairalanders please can we be nice to this couple, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.moreover who says she isn't beautiful, I know the groom personally, we used to be neighbors few years back, for her to be able to keep him and get him to take her to the altar means she must be really special.

God bless your home Ejike cliff
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Meanwhile these mumu females are confused on how to reply my ‘fancy a chat’ messages.
Re: It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To by ladyF(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
noble71:
God! When will LadyF reply my pm. Let make babies boo kiss

But you didn’t send her any PM shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.