Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Download And Install Anyworq User App To Request Verified Errandboy/girl Around. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Download And Install Anyworq User App To Request Verified Errandboy/girl Around. (356 Views)

5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / I Need A Sales Girl Around Addo And Badore Axis. Pls Call 08059367049. / Twitter User With A PHD Says He Had To Apply 110 Times Before He Got A Job(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download And Install Anyworq User App To Request Verified Errandboy/girl Around. by AnyworqOfficial: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
At the comfort of your home, you can request services from verified and skilled professionals around you. You can request top cooks, barbers, stylists, nurses, drivers, mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, cleaners, errand runners, and many more at affordable fees and with efficient and top quality delivery as they are being rated by users like you after every service.

Use code: ANYWORQ3000 and get ₦3,000 off every service requested in October.

Visit https://www.anyworq.co to learn more.

Or via social media outlets:
Instagram&Facebook ---> @anyworq
Twitter ----> @anyworqofficial

Anyworq User app available on both Apple and Google stores.

Re: Download And Install Anyworq User App To Request Verified Errandboy/girl Around. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm an Electrician,please can I get to work with you?

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Vacancy @ Malens Diagnostic Solutions, Ikorodu, Lagos. / Social Media Account For Sale / Vacancy For A Chief Operating Officer Wholesales (job Ref: Coow-i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.