Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week (65546 Views)

Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons / Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by gozzy121(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2019
chai see height. well ministry of power needs to recruit more of his type in their ministry cos they don't need ladder while working on a electric hole
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by horlabiyi(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2019
He's just 22

1 Like

Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by Kenturkey048(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Dele is a yoruba man, his father lived and died in ife without ever taking them to edo, and his mum is from ife...

The boy is more yoruba than anything, Dele is yoruba and his wife is from ogun state so that makes the boy full bloded yoruba

so me wey my papa never carry go ikom wey him say him come from,na Yoruba gee automatically because I was born and breed in satellite town abiabeg na question I ask ooh.....am not querreling...
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by solmusdesigns: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2019
forget you are indigene of your localty and not akwa ibom

Omo yoruba ni ee.. Omo wa ni ee dont dull

Kenturkey048:
so me wey my papa never carry go ikom wey him say him come from,na Yoruba gee automatically because I was born and breed in satellite town abiabeg na question I ask ooh.....am not querreling...
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by Kenturkey048(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

ikom is actually in cross river state sha....anyways ,thanks....
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by AgadiNwoke: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by mii4u(f): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Celestial777:

He cant bleep very well
Is that what u mean
I never said dat...just concerned abt his health
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by funbet: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2019
This pics.look good as Meme.
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by iamJ(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WHY DO EXTREMELY WEALTHY PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO NASTY LOOKING KIDS THESE DAYS?

dele get money?
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by AgadiNwoke: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

The Momodu families are giants... i wonder how many congo of rice they prepare daily

See that ibo girl blushing for yoruba boy... to ibo girls yoruba is a form of addiction, see her staring romantically to the poor boys public area while she day dreams

[/s]
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2019
mii4u:

I never said dat...just concerned abt his health
k

Oh oh oh oh oh oh ok
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by TAO11(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
festacman:
It is either he is a giant, or the the lady a midget.

... or both! cheesy grin
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by AgadiNwoke: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Dele is a yoruba man, his father lived and died in ife without ever taking them to edo, and his mum is from ife...

The boy is more yoruba than anything, Dele is yoruba and his wife is from ogun state so that makes the boy full bloded yoruba

[/s]
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by AgadiNwoke: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin

we know you love us dearly, stop forming come and take this yoruba cassava
[/s]
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by AgadiNwoke: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Eni afe is similar to Eniola

Eni in yoruba mean someone, afe means loved, eni afe means a loved person

[/s]
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by AgadiNwoke: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
you just dey wake up.. abi na your wife house you sleep

[/s]
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by festacman(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
TAO11:

... or both! cheesy grin
grin
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by figure007(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Passionate888:
Hodor
game of throne.... Lol
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by sleekman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
mii4u:
He is too big
What part is too big? His height abi where the babe dey look? Hehehehehehe
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by BOBAN2710: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by Arabs999: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
mii4u:
He is too big
As Big as.... What?
.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by BRATISLAVA: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Reminez:

Which thyroid
When thyroid start to dey secrete growth hormone again..olodo rabata grin
I don't know why when I read your comment I knew you need intervention. Pituitary or thyroid. I'm not a doctor.
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by Reminez(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
I don't know why when I read your comment I knew you need intervention. Pituita ;Dry or thyroid. I'm not a doctor.
You are not a doctor but you thought it was right to misinform the unsuspecting public..smh
I'm not a doctor too but a reader..You should read too grin
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by mii4u(f): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
sleekman:

What part is too big? His height abi where the babe dey look? Hehehehehehe
Wat do u think?
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by ebonytarki(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
He is plus height
mii4u:
He is too big
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by sleekman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
mii4u:

Wat do u think?
Maybe where she's mirroring
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by Wesey112: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Arhuan of Udo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Without his height listed this news is rubbish.
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by alexola20(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by jomaa1(m): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2019
grin
PrincessB1:
cheesy

Gigantism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by nwanyionitsha: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Another Igbo gal who can do without Yoruba schlong cheesy
See clannish people. Tufia.
Well,educated illiterate Dele Momodu is from Edo north just like his neice Sophia Momodu,Davidos babymama.
I can see you worship igbo cause only what and who you worship will be in your heart, lips and thought at all times. Ask a psychiatrist, a mental health doctor cause i think all isnt well up there .
There was no mention of igbo in this post.

1 Like

Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by MiddleDimension: 5:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
The boy looks like Idi Amin
golda meir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation / Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.